Obama will go down as an exceptional president

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The Democratic Party policy is to divide this nation....look, learn and listen.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Yeah with the epic number of guns purchased the day after he was elected , yeah, race relations were great. Finally, I thought Obama was president of America, not president of. Africa-America , where did this idea come from that he needed to solve race issues or as Blackman he needed to do anything for me. This is where the GOP fails you still are trying to tell me what you think I want, it never occurs for you to ask.

The fact that you think an argument like he's done nothing for blacks would resonate with a black voter shows you absolutely know nothing about the black voting population or it's concerns. Moreover, his job is to lead the nation and solve problems, the immediate problem was the economy and healthcare, where did solving race relations even figure into the democratic platform??? And he did a spectacular job on both , and as I've already pointed to objectively measured his recession recovery was better than reagans.

You're assuming that those gun purchases were because he was black, which is ridiculous. I can almost guarantee that if Hilary is elected, guns sales will be even higher than when Obama was elected. Democrats are known for being a party that wants to limit guns. You are race baiting now.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
You're assuming that those gun purchases were because he was black, which is ridiculous. I can almost guarantee that if Hilary is elected, guns sales will be even higher than when Obama was elected. Democrats are known for being a party that wants to limit guns. You are race baiting now.

That's all she knows is race bating.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
And like Hank, I'm out. Acadia and A895 are exactly the same: they both can't be reasoned with, both flaunt being black, and both are race batters.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

In assuming it's irrelevant. Because I didn't know Obama ran to fix race relations. I believe he ran on the economy, healthcare, immigration, ending the wars in Middle East, when did he mention "race" as part of his platform?

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
And like Hank, I'm out. Acadia and A895 are exactly the same: they both can't be reasoned with, both flaunt being black, and both are race batters.

You can't deal with direct discussion that's on you. Call it race baiting or whatever you feel is necessary to avoid honest and direct dialogue.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
The Democratic Party policy is to divide this nation....look, learn and listen.

Lmao!!! Because the GOP is so inclusive? Are you serious... I can't have a direct conversation see below. Any discussion that throws out a "racial" claim is deemed race baiting. No isht? If there were no racial issues then there would be no need to have this discussion.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Fool synonyms..

No they aren't synonyms , it's a subset. Gorillas, chimpanzees, orangutans, humans make up the great apes family, .. bonobos (lesser apes).

Humans and apes are not synonyms, humans are a subset. Chimpanzees are apes, and humans are apes, but humans are not chimpanzees, ape is the superset. What's more ridiculous is I posted the definition of Ape.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
No they aren't synonyms , it's a subset. Gorillas, chimpanzees, orangutans, humans make up the great apes family, .. bonobos (lesser apes).

Humans and apes are not synonyms, humans are a subset. Chimpanzees are apes, and humans are apes, but humans are not chimpanzees, ape is the superset. What's more ridiculous is I posted the definition of Ape.

I think you're a few peas short of a casserole.

I'm done.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

Humans are in no way, shape, form, or fashion related to apes, except that they were both created by God. Man was created in God's own image, and I don't think that it had anything to do with the ape family.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I believe he ran on the economy, healthcare, immigration, ending the wars in Middle East,

Economy- Miserable recovery so far. Middle class have seen no results.

Healthcare- Passed a healthcare bill that over half of this country still disagrees with today.

Immigration- Executive order that 75% of this country disagreed with. He doesn't care what the people want, just what he wants.

Ending the wars- Remains to be seen. Troops are staying in Afghanistan.

Tech eater and Hank, I'm joining y'all on bowing out. Have a blessed day!

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Economy- Miserable recovery so far. Middle class have seen no results.

Healthcare- Passed a healthcare bill that over half of this country still disagrees with today.

Immigration- Executive order that 75% of this country disagreed with. He doesn't care what the people want, just what he wants.

Ending the wars- Remains to be seen. Troops are staying in Afghanistan.

Tech eater and Hank, I'm joining y'all on bowing out. Have a blessed day!

Your opinions are irrelevant the facts as measured by economist say different, 5.8% unemployment lowest since 2007, highest job growth since 1999.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhar...performs-reagan-on-jobs-growth-and-investing/

Again, disagreeing with healthcare bill says nothing about its effectiveness, I see a pattern here with GOP supporters they confuse opinion with fact, but let's go this route 74% of GOP members with ACA plans are satisfied with them, the rate of premium increase was 4.8% , the lowest it's been in more than 2 decades, again, opinions are irrelevanta objective measures are facts.

Troops are out of Iraq, troops are at lowest levels they've been since 2002, in Afghanistan.

Bottom line you want to believe he's a failure, the facts are the evidence says the opposite.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Sorry man I think this is a cop out. the we are all prejudice, schtick, and the fact that people can't call it what it is "racism" is also a cop out. And I do feel many whites do have issues talking about racism because they take it as a personal reflection on their character. Which is why it becomes a defensive argument well everyone is prejudice.

This is my opinion and I think until we can come to terms with it, then it's a useless discussion. The fact is most whites are clueless about racism because they simply don't have to deal with it, they are the majority, no more than a man could comprehend being a woman, the ridiculousness of even equating what was and is ingrained systematic oppression to mere prejudice is exactly why this discussion can't go anywhere. No man all prejudice is not the same and certainly not how the legacy of racism has influenced our culture.

This article explains it well, maybe the issue is we simply view what is racism differently

The new threat: 'Racism without racists' - CNN.com

Its hilarious...you some how took what I said and equated it to me saying "don't call it racism". I just can't quite understand how you did that, given I never said anything of the sort. Both problems exist, but nothing can be done about racism if people are going to be prejudice on all sides of the fence.

And I get a strong sense there is an idea that the major problem is white on black racism in many of these posts. THAT makes me literally laugh out loud. If you think that, you're a fool.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Its hilarious...you some how took what I said and equated it to me saying "don't call it racism". I just can't quite understand how you did that, given I never said anything of the sort. Both problems exist, but nothing can be done about racism if people are going to be prejudice on all sides of the fence.

And I get a strong sense there is an idea that the major problem is white on black racism in many of these posts. THAT makes me literally laugh out loud. If you think that, you're a fool.

Read the article , the fact that you see black on white racism as an issue, if that's what your trying to imply is simply ridiculous. It's beyond comical because it's so divorced from reality. This isn't my speaking but sociologist who examine how amazing some whites have become from the reality of racism to even make or rather truly believe such claims. It's like men who argue women are getting ahead because of AA and now women and men experience similar levels of discrimination. It's comical like I said read the article because it points to these exact arguments people will make in attempt to not deal with what is a real issue.

Moreover, racism is not what you- ie some guy running around with a hood burning crosses. It's not a personal issue but a systematic issue. And this is what some whites seem not to comprehend about what blacks or minorities complain, I don't care that someone is personally racist, I don't care about someone calling me a n....., it's the systematic disadvantage that I will face as a black person compared to someone who is white. It's the fact that regardless of what Darren Wilson did personally, but his voice rather instantly would be believed over 40 or 50 other witnesses to the incident because the very advantage of being gives you greater credibility. You take this racism discussion personally and it's not at all about you , personally. Or what your feelings happen to be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73