Obama will go down as an exceptional president

Status
Not open for further replies.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
"Obama will go down as exceptional president"

Highly doubtful in my opinion anyways, I'm sure the media will see it that way though.

No one ever seems to address the actual points. Why do you feel he's not exceptional? If you look at his record and accomplishments they are historically impressive.

For example as measured, his metrics on economic recovery were better than Reagan and he had a recession that was 3 times larger than reagans to handle. I never understood he doesn't get the credit that Reagan does???

anon(5061193)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Obama got Osama eh? So he was there suited up with a gun risking his life? Obama didn't get Osama. The brave men and woman who volunteer to risk their lives to defend you and the rest of us got Osama. Obama is just a bystander who gets the credit for it

Bystander???? He gave the order!! YOU and ME are bystanders.....See the difference?... Like him or Hate him....doesn't matter... He got Bin Laden and Bush couldn't for 7 years... That is FACT not opinion

anon(5061193)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
No one ever seems to address the actual points. Why do you feel he's not exceptional? If you look at his record and accomplishments they are historically impressive.

For example as measured, his metrics on economic recovery were better than Reagan and he had a recession that was 3 times larger than reagans to handle. I never understood he doesn't get the credit that Reagan does???

Because he is BLACK

anon(5061193)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Let me ask you.... Are you a 1%er?

The economy and country are in shambles thanks to the Democrats who are hell bent on destroying the country...... HELL....OUR WAY Of LIFE......

The Conservative is out to save it!!

Don't mean to be harsh.. but if you are out of work today than you really don't want to work.. The economy is BACK and back in a big way...I am having trouble finding people to hire and their salary demands are crazy... It is a good problem to have....

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't mean to be harsh.. but if you are out of work today than you really don't want to work.. The economy is BACK and back in a big way...I am having trouble finding people to hire and their salary demands are crazy... It is a good problem to have....

BS. Tell that to the middle class, whose incomes have dropped a lot since he took office. Someone forgot to tell them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Obama got Osama eh? So he was there suited up with a gun risking his life? Obama didn't get Osama. The brave men and woman who volunteer to risk their lives to defend you and the rest of us got Osama. Obama is just a bystander who gets the credit for it

Mission Accomplished!!..... oh wait, that was Bush.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Obama will go down as exceptional president

Black has much to do with it. I wish people would stop saying this, when studies , psychologist, and scientist say the complete opposite.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/26/us/ferguson-racism-or-racial-bias/?cid=homepage-ob-gc&iref=obnetwork

"Science has bad news, though, for anyone who claims to not see race: They're deluding themselves, say several bias experts. A body of scientific research over the past 50 years shows that people notice not only race but gender, wealth, even weight."

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

You can't spell KKK without the letters G-O-P.

Its a shame, because two centuries ago they were on the opposite side of where they stand now.

It's not about kkk, this is the problem think racism is about overt hooded men , or its confined to the GOP or tea party, and this is not the case at all.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/26/us/ferguson-racism-or-racial-bias/?cid=homepage-ob-gc&iref=obnetwork

"There were voters, for example, who were disappointed with President Obama's economic record and believed he hadn't added any jobs during his presidency. They were shown a graph of nonfarm employment over the prior year that included a rising line indicating about a million jobs had been added."

"They were asked whether the number of people with jobs had gone up, down, or stayed about the same," Ross wrote. "Many, looking straight at the graph, said down."

Ross says it's even more difficult to get smart people to admit bias.

"The smarter we are, the more self-confident we are, and the more successful we are, the less likely we're going to question our own thinking," Ross says.

anon(5061193)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
BS. Tell that to the middle class, whose incomes have dropped a lot since he took office. Someone forgot to tell them.

I AM that Middle Class and I just work harder and longer to make ends meet.... This is the land of opportunity.. not the land of guarantees

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

Opinions are irrelevant man, it's science, it's a simple measurement. I have shown you the graphs of average incomes and only year it went down was 2009 when we were in the recession it has gone up every year since 2010.

Adjusting for inflation , average wage for the middle class has been relatively the same or slightly trending up since the 80s, coinciding with the rise of GOP power and the efforts to reduce laws that effectively redistribute wealth in the nation. Our ideological briefs as a nation atleast from a conservative standpoint are not aligned with increasing the wealth of the middle. I don't understand this cognitive dissonance in GOP supporters.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

I see mere skin color is a hot topic. You can't converse with people with such simple thoughts.

Apparently, the fact we can't have an honest discussion about it indicates we are certainly not colorblind. People act as though we can erase our evolutionary traits , one being, the ability to distinguish and categorize in a split second, overnight. No one is colorblind and science proves that. It's not even something that is really debatable

FinancialP

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Apparently, the fact we can't have an honest discussion about it indicates we are certainly not colorblind. People act as though we can erase our evolutionary traits , one being, the ability to dusting us in a split second overnight. No one is colorblind and science proves that. It's not even something that is really debatable

You mean when scientist let kids play together and they all played regardless of color.

Prejudices and bias are learned traits.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Black has everything to do with it..

It's not the only the factor, and maybe people get riled up because they believe we are saying that it's only because he is black. And this is not the case, but to deny that him being black has an effect on how people view him is nonsense. Race influences how we view people it's a simple sociological fact, much like if you see someone who is fat, you subconsciously make decisions about that person. It's not about hoods, or cross burning, it's that we are conditioned and especially when it comes to blacks is to look at them with suspicion, but it goes beyond that evolution has it such that we look at anything that looks less like us with suspicion.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
You mean when scientist let kids play together and they all played regardless of color.

Prejudices and bias are learned traits.

False. There is both a sociological and evolutionary aspect to it. I suggest you read this article it better explains it. Although, babies themselves gravitate towards faces that look more like themselves. But yes, if children grow up in a mixed environment that natural fear that we have of something that may be foreign is lessoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.