Wooow! Woooow!

Only a few thousand huh?

Wooow!

You know, a very wise human once said:

"Just because you don't believe something, does not make it untrue."

Educate yourself dude. Seek the truth. Make it your highest persute and you will do well.

You may not be happier, but you'll do well.
    I am educated. I sought the truth, and read it on a daily basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-29-2014 08:46 PM

The millions of years theory goes along with the evolution crap, IMO. But, that's an argument that can't be won or proven either way. I know what I believe, and that's what matters to me.

11-29-2014 08:51 PM
    The millions of years theory goes along with the evolution crap, IMO. But, that's an argument that can't be won or proven either way. I know what I believe, and that's what matters to me.

Humans , homo sapien sapien, our species have been on the planet at most , a couple hundred thousand years, and started moving out of Africa about 50-60,000 years ago. We are not millions of years old , although hominids, our branch family is a few millions year old. Having split off from the line of that produced all apes (we are part of the great apes along with chimps, gorillas, and orangutans ) about 8 million years ago

And belief is fine, it doesn't make it fact. And I'm going to feed you here, evolution crap or not is the best mathematical model we have so far to explain speciation. We can test it, refine it, reform it, improve it, as we gain knowledge it's not based in belief, but grounded in proof, that's the great thing about science.

But this my friend is another topic. And I commend you.

Trolling is an art and not a science, and you my friend are an artist, it's a lost art but you should be applauded. The evolution bite was a bit too obvious but you are decent.
    11-29-2014 09:01 PM
    I am worried about the US now. I picked what I thought was the most obviously fabricated item in that list 'is a lizard' and googled. 4% of American's think that lizard people are gaining high level office. That's not 4 people. That's 4%. And that's not the most astounding belief in the list.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-8558384.html

11-29-2014 09:09 PM
    Pick a conspiracy...... there are plenty to go around for your paranoid friends.

Attachment 72551
    One Internet won!!!!
    11-29-2014 09:11 PM
    Humans , homo sapien sapien, our species have been on the planet at most , a couple hundred thousand years, and started moving out of Africa about 50-60,000 years ago. We are not millions of years old , although hominids, our branch family is a few millions year old. Having split off from the line of that produced all apes (we are part of the great apes along with chimps, gorillas, and orangutans ) about 8 million years ago

And belief is fine, it doesn't make it fact. And I'm going to feed you here, evolution crap or not is the best mathematical model we have so far to explain speciation. We can test it, refine it, reform it, improve it, as we gain knowledge it's not based in belief, but grounded in proof, that's the great thing about science.

But this my friend is another topic. And I commend you.

Trolling is an art and not a science, and you my friend are an artist, it's a lost art but you should be applauded. The evolution bite was a bit too obvious but you are decent.
    Not even close to trolling, just stating my beliefs, just as everyone else.
    No proof exists that man came from apes, nor for evolution, just scientists' opinions.
    You have your beliefs, and I have mine, but do not call me a troll for stating mine. Thank you.

11-29-2014 09:46 PM
    Not even close to trolling, just stating my beliefs, just as everyone else.
    No proof exists that man came from apes, nor for evolution, just scientists' opinions.
    You have your beliefs, and I have mine, but do not call me a troll for stating mine. Thank you.

I'll take the "we came from apes" theory over the "omnipotent being that willed it" theory....
    palandri likes this.
    11-29-2014 10:50 PM
    I am worried about the US now. I picked what I thought was the most obviously fabricated item in that list 'is a lizard' and googled. 4% of American's think that lizard people are gaining high level office. That's not 4 people. That's 4%. And that's not the most astounding belief in the list.

Obama the antichrist? Global warming a myth? Lizard people controlling the world? Conspiracy theory research reveals bizarre beliefs prevalent in US - Americas - World - The Independent

One in five Republican voters believes Barack Obama is the ‘antichrist’
    I can believe that. They also probably believe that science is a hoax.
    A895 likes this.
    11-29-2014 10:58 PM

Oh, I totally get it dude.

Mankind had been arguing about old words in old books for centuries.

Do what works for you.

But, I must say that it never ceases to maze me how those who hold so firmly to old words in old books have a great deal of dislike for others.

Don't Those old words in those old books tell you to not concern yourselves with the politics of man?

Must be quite a conundrum for some of you.

But Anyhooo, cheers dude.

The world will keep on spinning regardless of who's in the White House.
    11-29-2014 11:00 PM
    I can believe that. They also probably believe that science is a hoax.
    Didn't they think Ronnie R. was Damien Omen as well? Something about 6 letters in his first middle and last name.

I wish this anti-Chris dude would just come and do his business.

But wait, is it sexist of me to think the anti-Christ is a dude?

I mean why should guys have all the fun during the last big one. Maby it's a dudette. All bad-@ss in leather and stilettos.
    Last edited by Soeasy; 11-30-2014 at 12:37 AM.
    11-29-2014 11:08 PM
    Didn't they think Ronnie R. was Damien Omen as well? Something about 6 letters in his first middle and last name.

I mean why should guys have all the fun during the last bug one. Maby it's a dudette. All bad-@ss in leather and stilettos.
    Ironically Fox would pick up a program like that. Wow this went way off topic.

11-29-2014 11:16 PM
    I'll take the "we came from apes" theory over the "omnipotent being that willed it" theory....
    And that is your right.

11-29-2014 11:49 PM

I mean why should guys have all the fun during the last bug one. Maby it's a dudette. All bad-@ss in leather and stilettos.
    Be careful what you wish for.

11-29-2014 11:50 PM
    Politics, race, religion. This thread has covered it all.

11-29-2014 11:57 PM
    .... Wow this went way off topic.

It was the The Independent article that said, "...One in five Republican voters believes Barack Obama is the ‘antichrist’ ..." that threw it off topic. That also means that one in five Republicans posting here believe that Barack Obama is the antichrist.

I am glad I believe in science.
    Les74 and A895 like this.
    11-29-2014 11:58 PM
    It was the The Independent article that said, "...One in five Republican voters believes Barack Obama is the antichrist ..." that threw it off topic. That also means that one in five Republicans posting here believe that Barack Obama is the antichrist.

I am glad I believe in science.
    Anyone that really believe that one in five stuff should be in their own dummy poll.

And I'm glad that I believe in God.

hydrogen3 likes this.
    11-30-2014 12:20 AM
    Be careful what you wish for.

Well, how bad could it be?

The book says he loses anyway. So, why not just get over with.

Don't tell me you're one of those tribulation guys that wanna drag the main event out for 7 years???

Geez, I've got things to do.

All, in good jest. I respect everyone's right to do their own thing.

I'm a NY'er. We mind our own business.

Cheers!
    11-30-2014 12:43 AM
    Anyone that really believe that one in five stuff should be in their own dummy poll...
    Really? Can you show me a link that says I am a dummy for believing it?

It seems accurate to me. A few articles have it at 1 in 4:

One in four Americans think Obama may be the antichrist, survey says | US news | The Guardian

After Full Term in Office – One in Four Americans Believe Obama Might Be the Anti-Christ | The Gateway Pundit
    11-30-2014 12:52 AM
    I don't believe that he is the anti-christ. Maybe the anti-white......
    11-30-2014 02:06 AM
    I don't believe that he is the anti-christ. Maybe the anti-white......
    Our president hates whites no more than the former one hated the blacks he left to flounder in New Orleans.

Oh, wait....
    palandri and A895 like this.
    11-30-2014 03:04 AM
    I think this thread should be closed now.

the_tech_eater and hydrogen3 like this.
    11-30-2014 06:44 AM

We may disagree on politics, but we do agree on closing this thread. It serves no useful purpose.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    11-30-2014 04:28 PM

Amen.

jclisenby likes this.
    11-30-2014 05:07 PM
    Lol. That's all one can say about this. How about worst of all time?

11-30-2014 06:26 PM
    Our president hates whites no more than the former one hated the blacks he left to flounder in New Orleans.

Oh, wait....
    Oh, so it was only blacks in New Orleans? /smh
    11-30-2014 08:11 PM
938 ... 678910 ...