Very true, and one of the many reasons why illegal immigrants, at times, bring more good than bad to our country...but we aren't discussing the merits or negative aspects of illegal immigrants here, my comments were specifically in relation to the IRS, how it is managed and the problems that have been exposed over the last several years that will require a pretty significant overhaul to the department of treasury as a whole, and not just spotlighting pieces and putting bandaids on them.
    My comment was in reference to your hypothesis that 50 million could taken out our system. Your comment was based on a what if, and I was stating for fact studies show specifically Mexican illegal immigrants are an economic boom to the uS.
    12-21-2014 05:30 PM
    My comment was in reference to your hypothesis that 50 million could taken out our system. Your comment was based on a what if, and I was stating for fact studies show specifically Mexican illegal immigrants are an economic boom to the uS.
    The post was edited as you were responding, you just happened to post faster than I was able to edit it. I added "portions" of the money were taken out of our economy...and the truth is, that isn't a hypothesis at all, it's an absolute fact.
    12-21-2014 05:39 PM
    Google

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk
    And this is what I found its not even a case of fraud again, it's a case of tax law, There is no law that says someone with an ITIN can not get this credit since they are filing taxes and presumably have a W2. The ITIN exists exactly so someone who is illegal can at least Do the right thing and file taxes.

"The IRS issues individual taxpayer identification numbers, or ITINs, to individuals who do not have Social Security Numbers (SSNs) and are not authorized to work in the United States to facilitate their filing of tax returns. But Federal policy is unclear as to whether such individuals are entitled to receive refundable tax credits. Federal law denies such individuals the Earned Income Tax Credit and most Federal public benefits. IRS managements view is that the law does not provide sufficient legal authority for the IRS to disallow the ACTC to unauthorized workers."
    12-21-2014 05:39 PM
    The post was edited as you were responding, you just happened to post faster than I was able to edit it. I added "portions" of the money were taken out of our economy...and the truth is, that isn't a hypothesis at all, it's an absolute fact.
    You peaked my interest on the issue, and what I discovered is that the ITIN exists for illegals to file taxes. This is its purposes. Also, there is no law that states they can't get the earned income credit since these individuals are presumably filing taxes and have a w2 or some proof income. Now further analysis I would suspect the address doing the filing is a business and it could be fraud or not fraud, it could be providing a service to file and receive refunds for people who do not know how to. In any case, there seems to be a few issues at play. And further investigation is needed to understand if it's actually fraud, the level of the fraud, but for sure the action of getting earned income credit is an issue of tax law.

"The IRS issues individual taxpayer identification numbers, or ITINs, to individuals who do not have Social Security Numbers (SSNs) and are not authorized to work in the United States to facilitate their filing of tax returns. But Federal policy is unclear as to whether such individuals are entitled to receive refundable tax credits. Federal law denies such individuals the Earned Income Tax Credit and most Federal public benefits. IRS managements view is that the law does not provide sufficient legal authority for the IRS to disallow the ACTC to unauthorized workers."
    12-21-2014 05:46 PM
    Interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iGTUcS-yQtQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-22-2014 07:59 AM
    I just can't watch a video that starts out by trying to link the President in a negative way to the situation. Putting the President and the thug so close in the video is deliberate FUD.

Obvious bias here intended to be divisive not about facts. I'm all for the police on this one. The officer was protecting his life and the safety of the public. But this guy is using the situation to spout his opinions. Unashamedly bathing the screen in fire and his choice of words I don't expect anything but opinion here or worse just spreading more fear.

12-22-2014 09:32 AM
    Widdle's hair looks good in that video.
    12-22-2014 09:37 AM
    President Obama left right after his end-of-year speech on Friday for a 17-day Hawaiian vacation with his family. Remember when he was campaigning years ago and he said that if he were elected, he would sacrifice his family time, sleep, and vacations?

Yeah...guess he doesn't, either.

News Distribution Network, Inc.
    12-22-2014 11:15 AM
    I just can't watch a video that starts out by trying to link the President in a negative way to the situation. Putting the President and the thug so close in the video is deliberate FUD.

Obvious bias here intended to be divisive not about facts. I'm all for the police on this one. The officer was protecting his life and the safety of the public. But this guy is using the situation to spout his opinions. Unashamedly bathing the screen in fire and his choice of words I don't expect anything but opinion here or worse just spreading more fear.

The President should be shown in a negative way, as he and Eric Holder have been on the side of Michael Brown since day one.
    And it sounded to me like the man was stating facts.
    12-22-2014 01:32 PM
    Dayum uS shuts of North Koreas internet, now that's an attack, you steal emails we bring down your entire nations Internet pipe. Lmao!!!
    12-22-2014 02:49 PM
    The President should be shown in a negative way, as he and Eric Holder have been on the side of Michael Brown since day one.
    And it sounded to me like the man was stating facts.
    And who's side should he be on?
    12-22-2014 02:49 PM
    The side of truth and facts. Which are that a lot of the witnesses in the Brown case are criminals for lying under oath, and that Brown was a thug and tried to kill a police officer.

The media took the lies that those criminals made up, and spread them, making this case worse than it should be. I'm totally against police brutality. And in the case Gardner, I tend to believe there was police brutality involved. But not the Brown case.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    hydrogen3 and Scatabrain like this.
    12-22-2014 03:09 PM
    Neither. It is not his job to incite racism.
    12-22-2014 03:10 PM
    Neither. It is not his job to incite racism.
    I'm sorry pointing out racism is not racism. It reeks of a desire to keep the status qou and ignore issues, out of fear and cowardice.
    A895 likes this.
    12-22-2014 03:12 PM
    The side of truth and facts. Which are that a lot of the witnesses in the Brown case are criminals for lying under oath, and that Brown was a thug and tried to kill a police officer.

The media took the lies that those criminals made up, and spread them, making this case worse than it should be. I'm totally against police brutality. And in the case Gardner, I tend to believe there was police brutality involved. But not the Brown case.

I wish we had a video tape for brown as well.
    12-22-2014 03:12 PM
    I wish we had a video tape for brown as well.
    So do I.

But that doesn't change the fact that the supposed witnesses lied under oath, which is a crime.

12-22-2014 03:13 PM
    I'm sorry pointing out racism is not racism. It reeks of a desire to keep the status qou and ignore issues, out of fear and cowardice.
    The POTUS taking sides in a racially charged case, especially when no facts are yet available, is inciting racism.
    12-22-2014 03:20 PM
    Take this as you will, but it is not racism when a certain segment of people don't know how to conduct themselves in a dignified manner. When you see things like this, Air Jordan 11 release causes brawls across the country | For The Win, you cannot be surprised when people conclude that this mostly happens in the black community and view the black community as outlaws.
    the_tech_eater and hydrogen3 like this.
    12-22-2014 03:33 PM
    The truth is, I can't really back the idea that Obama should be chastised for not having a public appearance to address the murder of the two officers in NYC, simply because as a former LEO, if the president addressed the shooting death of two officers when so many die every week in the line of duty.

As a sign of respect, refraining from putting these two officer's deaths, I feel, was the best move he could have made...and I want to think that is the reason there was no public address following such.
    12-22-2014 03:38 PM
    So do I.

But that doesn't change the fact that the supposed witnesses lied under oath, which is a crime.

And you don't think Wilson could have lied? There were what 40 witnesses or so, was everyone lying.
    12-22-2014 03:48 PM
    And you don't think Wilson could have lied? There were what 40 witnesses or so, was everyone lying.
    Could you point me to where you got that figure?
    And the evidence shows that Wilson wasn't lying.

12-22-2014 03:49 PM
    The fact of the matter is that the kid put himself in a position to where he was posing a threat to an officer.

Look at how he manhandled that store clerk before it happened. Do you really think Brown acted accordingly when the officer was telling him what to do? Had nothing to do with racism. It had to do with not listening to a police officer
    the_tech_eater and Scatabrain like this.
    12-22-2014 03:51 PM
    Take this as you will, but it is not racism when a certain segment of people don't know how to conduct themselves in a dignified manner. When you see things like this, Air Jordan 11 release causes brawls across the country | For The Win, you cannot be surprised when people conclude that this mostly happens in the black community and view the black community as outlaws.
    I completely agree.

12-22-2014 03:54 PM
    And by the way, the same bias you think white police officers have against black people, the same could be said for black people in that neighborhood that have biases against white police officers. So, yeah. Maybe a lot of them are lying.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    12-22-2014 03:55 PM
    Seems like the ones whose "eyewitness accounts" didn't match the evidence were lying, or mistaken. His partner in crime was probably the biggest liar.
    12-22-2014 03:59 PM
938 ... 3435363738