And why does that upset you? Would you rather be thought of as someone that can't be trusted? At least they thought you looked respectable enough to be a valet... The same can't be said of a lot of people. You are just looking for an opportunity to call whites racist, AKA race baiting.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Better your valet then your thief. Better yet the best option would be the world not calling me out of my name and the definition of who am I decided by that, not what you think I am. I don't need an opportunity to call you racist, if I want to call you racist I'll walk right up to you and do so. And watch you trip over yourself denying it. And still you haven't heard a thing I said, racism as you experience it (ie racial prejudice) is not at all what blacks complain it has nothing to do with a personal offense.

Finally. Good maybe you need to be race baited ... You are a broken record if someone discussing race infuriates you so only implies well I guess it's true.

pS , how's that yellow jacket sting feeling.
    12-18-2014 03:48 PM
    The new moon rode high in the crown of the metropolis
    Shinin', like who on top of this?
    People was tusslin', arguin' and bustlin'
    Gangstaz of Gotham hardcore hustlin'

I'm wrestlin' with words and ideas
    My ears is picky, seekin' what will transmit
    The scribes can apply to transcript, yo

This ain't no time where the usual is suitable
    Tonight alive, let's describe the inscrutable
    The indisputable, we New York the narcotic
    Strength in metal and fiber optics
    Where mercenaries is paid to trade hot stock tips

For profits, thirsty criminals take pockets
    Hard knuckles on the second hands of workin' class watches
    Skyscrapers is colossus, the cost of living
    Is preposterous, stay alive, you play or die, no options

No Batman and Robin, can't tell between
    The cops and the robbers, they both partners, they all heartless
    With no conscience, back streets stay darkened
    Where unbeliever hearts stay hardened

My eagle talons stay sharpened, like city lights stay throbbin'
    You either make a way or stay sobbin', the Shiny Apple
    Is bruised but sweet and if you choose to eat
    You could lose your teeth, many crews retreat

Nightly news repeat, who got shot down and locked down
    Spotlight to savages, NASDAQ averages
    My narrative, rose to explain this existence
    Amidst the harbor lights which remain in the distance

So much on my mind that I just can't recline
    Blastin' holes in the night til she bled sunshine
    Breathe in, inhale vapors from bright stars that shine
    Breathe out, weed smoke retrace the skyline

Heard the bass ride out like an ancient mating call
    I can't take it y'all, I can feel the city breathin'
    Chest heavin', against the flesh of the evening
    Sigh before we die like the last train leaving
    Blackstar...one of my favorite rap duos. Very underrated these days.
    12-18-2014 03:53 PM

You must be stuck in time or something... That was a few weeks ago and we already discussed it in the NCAA football thread.

12-18-2014 03:56 PM
    12-18-2014 03:57 PM
    Blackstar...one of my favorite rap duos. Very underrated these days.
    Classic album, mos def is mostly acting these days, actually he started as a child actor , most people don't know, did a good job one of my favorite books , hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy, kweli is still putting out albums. They are known just not the mainstream junk that gets played, that people confuse for rap, instead of the commercialized non-sensical , money, bytches, hoes .... That cursed the airwaves for so long.

That song, Respiration, capture the essence of NYC beautifully , a living breathing pulsing beast.
    12-18-2014 03:59 PM
    Sarah Palin, said. We all should be color blind.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk
    12-18-2014 04:00 PM
    Better your valet then your thief. Better yet the best option would be the world not calling me out of my name and the definition of who am I decided by that, not what you think I am. I don't need an opportunity to call you racist, if I want to call you racist I'll walk right up to you and do so. And watch you trip over yourself denying it. And still you haven't heard a thing I said, racism as you experience it (ie racial prejudice) is not at all what blacks complain it has nothing to do with a personal offense.

Finally. Good maybe you need to be race baited ... You are a broken record if someone discussing race infuriates you so only implies well I guess it's true.

And I needn't comment on the rest of the incoherent jumble of words you posted. It's obvious English isn't your first language. I usually can understand brutha talk from living around them my whole life, but I can't understand your jabber.

12-18-2014 04:00 PM
    You must be stuck in time or something... That was a few weeks ago and we already discussed it in the NCAA football thread.

So I have another 345 days to remind you. And rest assured I will.
    A895 likes this.
    12-18-2014 04:04 PM
    And I needn't comment on the rest of the incoherent jumble of words you posted. It's obvious English isn't your first language. I usually can understand brutha talk from living around them my whole life, but I can't understand your jabber.

What is brothas talk? Who are these brothas that you lived around? Maybe the problem is I didn't live around these bruthas you speak of and I'd better be able to speak your lingo!
    12-18-2014 04:06 PM
    Irony of the day, I'm black and I asked myself this same question, I've experienced this being handed the keys while waiting for a car. At the same time I wonder does he worry I might steal it.
    You do realize it was an attempt at humor maybe a poor attempt at that, but sadly true with a lot of white people though.
    Soeasy I’m in the City two or three times a week and not at high end Valet either just regular parking garages and most of the valet parkers are black and that’s who gets my keys.
    You're right they would not want my 2001 Grand Am commuter car or any car I own.
    12-18-2014 04:06 PM
    Classic album, mos def is mostly acting these days, actually he started as a child actor , most people don't know, did a good job one of my favorite books , hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy, kweli is still putting out albums. They are known just not the mainstream junk that gets played, that people confuse for rap, instead of the commercialized non-sensical , money, bytches, hoes .... That cursed the airwaves for so long.

That song, Respiration, capture the essence of NYC beautifully , a living breathing pulsing beast.
    I never cared as much for Talib's albums as a solo work, always kind of felt they were a bit "self centered" (for lack of better term)...I felt Mos Def balanced out the artist in him, and to me, neither of them have ever matched the classic work that Blackstar was. I wish they'd return to that (in full, and not just piece meal stuff they've done since then), but I think it's a long lost desire...like hoping Outkast would return to the glory days. I miss 90's rap.
    12-18-2014 04:08 PM
    I couldn't care less. It's not like that was the only loss this season that shouldn't have happened. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the DAWGS sucked this season.

12-18-2014 04:08 PM
    I <3 you.
    12-18-2014 04:09 PM
    I couldn't care less. It's not like that was the only loss this season that shouldn't have happened. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the DAWGS sucked this season.

Take the beating like a man!
    12-18-2014 04:10 PM
    What is brothas talk? Who are these brothas that you lived around?
    The way African Americans from the south talk. They refer to themselves as bruthas.

12-18-2014 04:10 PM
    I <3 you.
    I hate both of you and the DAWGS

12-18-2014 04:11 PM
    Take the beating like a man!
    I thought that was what I've been doing... Admitting they suck when they do lol

12-18-2014 04:11 PM
    The way African Americans from the south talk. They refer to themselves as bruthas.

Really, is that how they talk, while o attended a great university that whupped some bull dog Azz in the south. I am from the north. I don't believe I have any siblings I don't know about. Maybe you should get of the south, bubba? Isn't that what white guys from the south call each other?
    12-18-2014 04:14 PM
    Really, is that how they talk, while o attended a great university that whupped some bull dog Azz in the south. I am from the north. I don't believe I have any siblings I don't know about. Maybe you should get of the south, bubba? Isn't that what white guys from the south call each other?
    Why should I get out of the south? Apparently the university you attended didn't teach you how to write.

12-18-2014 04:16 PM
    I never cared as much for Talib's albums as a solo work, always kind of felt they were a bit "self centered" (for lack of better term)...I felt Mos Def balanced out the artist in him, and to me, neither of them have ever matched the classic work that Blackstar was. I wish they'd return to that (in full, and not just piece meal stuff they've done since then), but I think it's a long lost desire...like hoping Outkast would return to the glory days. I miss 90's rap.
    Rap after the 90s is pretty much trash.
    12-18-2014 04:17 PM
    Why should I get out of the south? Apparently the university you attended didn't teach you how to write.

No we generally earn so much when finished, we have secretaries for that.
    12-18-2014 04:19 PM
    No we generally earn so much when finished, we have secretaries for that.
    Did y'all have your secretaries play FSU for y'all too?

12-18-2014 04:20 PM
    Did y'all have your secretaries play FSU for y'all too?

Guess Florida is a tough state for everyone😭
    12-18-2014 04:27 PM
    I thought that was what I've been doing... Admitting they suck when they do lol

No...taking the beating like a man would be representing the dwags in the way UGA fans did UP to that point, where you were still relevant, and Hudson Mason was "just as good as Murray", and that Chubb was a more dynamic running back than Gurley. Not to say YOU said all those things, but that is the world I lived in leading up to that wonderful November Saturday afternoon.
    12-18-2014 04:36 PM
    Guess Florida is a tough state for everyone
    WRECKED! (ramblin' wrecked even).
    12-18-2014 04:38 PM
938 ... 2930313233 ...