11-11-2014 07:33 AM
    Dude. This is a phone site.

Go spout your partisan politics somewhere appropriate. Link to it and I'll gladly debate you there. But even though it's in a politics topic it still shows up in the Unread feed.

I am as guilty of arguing here just as you are arguing here but the last thread you started went no where. No one changed anyone's mind. And it got heated and shut down. Let's give the people who come here for phone talk a rest already.
    palandri, A895, Les74 and 2 others like this.
    11-11-2014 08:05 AM

Go spout your partisan politics somewhere appropriate. Link to it and I'll gladly debate you there. But even though it's in a politics topic it still shows up in the Unread feed.

I am as guilty of arguing here just as you are arguing here but the last thread you started went no where. No one changed anyone's mind. And it got heated and shut down. Let's give the people who come here for phone talk a rest already.
    Get over your self....
    11-11-2014 08:10 AM
    11-11-2014 08:11 AM
    There's lots of wasteful programs and spending out there to hate. I think people are simply ignorant about obamacare though. They hate it because it's cool to hate. But most couldn't explain why.

Sadly most people are ignorant. And easily manipulated.
    hydrogen3 and Gator352 like this.
    11-11-2014 08:20 AM
    Get over your self....
    Sad, but true. Scatabrain is right. You come off extemely arrogant; I am sure that I am not the first person to tell you that, and that's not the way to make friends and influence people.

If you want respect, you have to return it. Its as simple as me opening a door for you, and you saying, "Thank you", and I respond, "You're welcome".
    A895 and Les74 like this.
    11-11-2014 09:00 AM
    I think this is getting out of hand. This is not why I come to the iMore site and forums.
    palandri likes this.
    11-11-2014 09:27 AM

I think this is getting out of hand. This is not why I come to the iMore site and forums.

This thread is posted in "the OFF TOPIC lounge" and in the Politics sub-forum. No one is forcing you to read or participate here. If you want to talk iPhones, Macs or other Apple stuff, leave the "OFF TOPIC" area and stick to the phone/computer areas. #problemsolved
    calebt and Gator352 like this.
    11-11-2014 10:19 AM
    Like others I don't want it in the Unread list. If the opinions were varied and there was actual discussion I wouldn't mind. That's not what is happening. It's one point of view that keeps being re opened.
    A895 likes this.
    11-11-2014 10:22 AM
    Like others I don't want it in the Unread list. If the opinions were varied and there was actual discussion I wouldn't mind. That's not what is happening. It's one point of view that keeps being re opened.
    Self control is a wonderful thing. Just don’t click the link if you choose not to read the threads. It’s really not hard.
    Gator352 likes this.
    11-11-2014 10:25 AM
    Although I agree with you that the poster recycles the same sentiments over and over and over (#wegetyourpoint), changing the settings for such threads (removing them from the unread list) will inch us closer towards censorship. Best advice is to ignore recyclable topics.
    Les74, A895 and calebt like this.
    11-11-2014 10:32 AM
    Self filtering would be self censorship. I am fine with that. I think most people would use the filter.
    11-11-2014 10:35 AM
    Self filtering would be self censorship. I am fine with that. I think most people would use the filter.
    That option will be fine by me.
    11-11-2014 10:36 AM
    What a joke!

Go spout your partisan politics somewhere appropriate. Link to it and I'll gladly debate you there.
    Someone can't stand a conservative posting their beliefs! If you don't want to read it don't click on the link for the politics section.
    Easy, don't come to the politics section. Problem solved.
    11-11-2014 08:31 PM
    It's one point of view that keeps being re opened.
    Yes, we're only allowed to discuss the liberal view, I keep forgetting that.
    Self control is a wonderful thing. Just dont click the link if you choose not to read the threads. Its really not hard.
    Exactly!
    Gator352 likes this.
    11-11-2014 08:32 PM
    The point is the same political spam pollutes the Unread list. Having attempted to join in discussion i can tell you that discussion wasn't the goal. One thread closed. Open another one.
    11-11-2014 08:34 PM
    The point is the same political spam pollutes the Unread list. Having attempted to join in discussion i can tell you that discussion wasn't the goal. One thread closed. Open another one.
    Exercise your self control. If you don’t want to read that area, DON’T click on the links. It’s really not a difficult concept to grasp.
    Gator352 likes this.
    11-11-2014 08:50 PM
    See how the liberals have deflected from the thread subject?

Sent from the AWESOME iPad.
    11-11-2014 11:34 PM
    A discussion is one thing; a bashing is another thing.

Being assertive is one thing; being aggressive is another thing.

Being respectful is one thing; being arrogant is another thing.
    A895 likes this.
    11-12-2014 12:34 AM
    Chuckles @ the fact we can't discuss the truth. This administration mislead the American people... As typical you refuse to see or discuss the truth.. Obama care is a Tax.. A redistribution of wealth.

In fairness all administrations mislead the public...
    beeray and Gator352 like this.
    11-12-2014 11:00 AM
    A discussion is one thing; a bashing is another thing.

Being assertive is one thing; being aggressive is another thing.

Being respectful is one thing; being arrogant is another thing.
    Yes, except only liberals are permitted to bash.
    Chuckles @ the fact we can't discuss the truth. This administration mislead the American people... As typical you refuse to see or discuss the truth.. Obama care is a Tax.. A redistribution of wealth.

Well said again!
    Gator352 likes this.
    11-12-2014 11:38 AM

I seriously doubt anyone would want to discuss it with you due to your demeanor. You're right and everyone else is wrong. Just like you said over at Android Central, "...We need to Jam it down the throat of the Democrats, No mercy..." Election Results 2014 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    Les74 and A895 like this.
    11-12-2014 11:44 AM
    Quickly everyone: Write something political before the final vote to remove political threads from the forums takes place...
    A895 likes this.
    11-12-2014 11:48 AM
    I seriously doubt anyone would want to discuss it with you due to your demeanor. You're right and everyone else is wrong. Just like you said over at Android Central, "...We need to Jam it down the throat of the Democrats, No mercy..." Election Results 2014 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    And yet if he were a liberal who said "...We need to Jam it down the throat of the Republicans, No mercy..." then everything would be okay. You liberals are so hypocritical.
    Gator352 likes this.
    11-12-2014 11:58 AM
    A redistribution of wealth.

Which redistribution are you talking about???

Oh wait.... it's the conservative buzz word to coverup the REAL redistribution that's been going on for years.

The number of billionaires in the US since Obama took office in 2009 has DOUBLED.

How do you explain that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Les74 and A895 like this.
    11-12-2014 03:27 PM
79 123 ...