ObamaCare architect admits 'lack of transparency' strategy

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I appreciate you avoiding the question.

The video proves the idiocy of the Tea Party. What a stupid, stupid name, by the way.

They have the right to peaceably assemble... Continue with more of the anti free American nonsense.. Just for the record I'm not a Tea party member..

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
You quoted the video and said "This is brilliant."

What purpose did the video serve?

Quick..someone wrap my head with duck tape before it explodes...so I can find the pieces...

Last edited:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Fox News: This year, more ObamaCare mandates are coming. Penalties will rise, serious rate hikes will kick in (double digit in many places) and the employer mandate (which Obama delayed in an attempt avoiding it becoming an election issue) will kick in. Congress must act immediately and repeal ObamaCare!

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Fox News: ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber was caught on video calling Americans “stupid” AGAIN! Even liberal hero Howard Dean said ObamaCare was “written by a bunch of elitists” who don’t “fundamentally understand the American people.” ObamaCare must be repealed!

On MSNBC's Morning Joe today, Howard Dean had a terse reaction to Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber's recently unearthed comments about the "stupidity" of the American voter in regards to passing the legislation.

"The problem is not that he said it. The problem is that he thinks it. I'm serious. The core problem under this damn law is that it was put together by a bunch of elitists who don't really fundamentally understand the American people. That's what the problem is," Dean, a doctor, said Wednesday.

MSNBC:

Last edited:

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
You quoted the video and said "This is brilliant."

What purpose did the video serve?

Quick..someone wrap my head with duck tape before it explodes...so I can find the pieces...

Your head must've already exploded because I already answered that question hours ago. Please try to keep up. I know it's not easy.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Reminder:
[INFO]

The Politics forums can at times become a heated place where sensitive subjects are often discussed. While some moderation leniency is practiced in this forum, we ask that you pay special attention to the following, as set out in our community guidelines:

Be polite. Keep your language clean and appropriate. Refrain from personal attacks or insults to other members. Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Discrimination or harassment is not tolerated. Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their race, age, nationality, country of residence, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, political views or religious beliefs.
[/INFO]

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Like others I don't want it in the Unread list. If the opinions were varied and there was actual discussion I wouldn't mind. That's not what is happening. It's one point of view that keeps being re opened.

When it appears in the unread sections with a clear non-tech title, simply skip over it. As for varied opinions, the political forums already contain varied opinions. The problem often arises when "varied" opinions equate to only agreeable opinions. Some people are far less tolerant of the opinions of others than they'd like to admit, and often demand that they be silenced. Anyway, simply ignore the thread or any post you are not in agreement with. It really is that simple.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
That would be easier to do if the same threads weren't opened again after they are previously closed. Think of it like a pro life or pro choice poster kept opening up a thread or two with the same opinion and no real debate happens. People largely have their minds made up already. As has happened politic threads when it gets heated and the thread gets closed - the next day a related thread from the same few people is started. It is just as unproductive as before and is basically spamming the feed with a single point of view. It's more advertising a political view rather then a discussion.

A filter would probably require real work if it's even possible. I believe the iMore forums app is an offshoot of the tapatalk app. Adding politics to the banned list is free and takes away nothing from apple related discussions.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That would be easier to do if the same threads weren't opened again after they are previously closed. Think of it like a pro life or pro choice poster kept opening up a thread or two with the same opinion and no real debate happens. People largely have their minds made up already. As has happened politic threads when it gets heated and the thread gets closed - the next day a related thread from the same few people is started. It is just as unproductive as before and is basically spamming the feed with a single point of view. It's more advertising a political view rather then a discussion.

A filter would probably require real work if it's even possible. I believe the iMore forums app is an offshoot of the tapatalk app. Adding politics to the banned list is free and takes away nothing from apple related discussions.

I tend to agree. I think we need a divorce and go our separate ways.

Here's the Divorce Agreement:

https://app.box.com/s/lmu9yqkgk22loge1bkh0

:D

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Last edited: