Remember: We must pass it to see what's in it.
    Like it was yesterday....
    11-14-2014 03:42 PM
    That would be easier to do if the same threads weren't opened again after they are previously closed. Think of it like a pro life or pro choice poster kept opening up a thread or two with the same opinion and no real debate happens. People largely have their minds made up already. As has happened politic threads when it gets heated and the thread gets closed - the next day a related thread from the same few people is started. It is just as unproductive as before and is basically spamming the feed with a single point of view. It's more advertising a political view rather then a discussion.

A filter would probably require real work if it's even possible. I believe the iMore forums app is an offshoot of the tapatalk app. Adding politics to the banned list is free and takes away nothing from apple related discussions.
    11-14-2014 03:55 PM
    11-17-2014 12:31 PM
    That would be easier to do if the same threads weren't opened again after they are previously closed. Think of it like a pro life or pro choice poster kept opening up a thread or two with the same opinion and no real debate happens. People largely have their minds made up already. As has happened politic threads when it gets heated and the thread gets closed - the next day a related thread from the same few people is started. It is just as unproductive as before and is basically spamming the feed with a single point of view. It's more advertising a political view rather then a discussion.

A filter would probably require real work if it's even possible. I believe the iMore forums app is an offshoot of the tapatalk app. Adding politics to the banned list is free and takes away nothing from apple related discussions.
    I tend to agree. I think we need a divorce and go our separate ways.

Here's the Divorce Agreement:

https://app.box.com/s/lmu9yqkgk22loge1bkh0

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    Last edited by Ledsteplin; 11-19-2014 at 06:12 PM.
    11-19-2014 05:55 PM
79 ... 234