Open Borders and Ebola

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Question: who would you listen to?

Al Gore (told that lie about Global warming)

Alan Colmes? (who screams also)

Michael Jackson? (who had a show for 35 years at KABC in Los Angeles.) Perhaps Thom Hartmann?

You down the Conservative talk radio and tv hosts. But offer no progressives in return...

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Question: who would you listen to?

Al Gore (told that lie about Global warming)

Alan Colmes? (who screams also)

Michael Jackson? (who had a show for 35 years at KABC in Los Angeles.) Perhaps Thom Hartmann?

You down the Conservative talk radio and tv hosts. But offer no progressives in return...

I don't listen to any political show, I take a look at information itself and draw my own conclusions. I used to watch CNN , but they are the greatest fear mongers, and manipulated media organization this side of Fox.

Oh, matter of fact I do enjoy The Daily Show and the Colbert Report. Have you seen the Bill O'Reilly interview with John Stewart? He gets O'Reilly to admit there is white privilege.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Feel safer? Obama (IL, Party of Science) just picked an ‘Ebola czar’ with no medical or health care experience | Twitchy

I feel so much more secure now that a political HACK who is a lawyer, not a doctor is Ebola Czar...

The Ebola response involves various arms of the Department of Health and Human Services (particularly, though not solely, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), the Pentagon, the State Department, the National Security Council, the World Bank, the World Health Organization, President Obama's office, private stakeholders, and many, many more.

The "czar" position requires someone who knows how these different agencies and institutions work, who's got the stature to corral their efforts, who knows who to call when something unusual is needed, who can keep the policy straight.

Ron Klain is a great choice for Ebola czar - Vox

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Of course Vox is gonna say what they say - they're even more in the tank for the administration than MSNBC is.

Amamba

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
He needs to have a sense of urgency, quick reaction, not be afraid to make tough decisions, and a strong personality to make people do what needs to be done and hold them responsible and accountable.

A military doctor, perhaps.

A lawyer does seem like a dubious choice, although the head of CDC is a doctor and look how utterly useless he's been.

The problem with a disease like Ebola is that it spreads exponentially. One person now made at least 3 people sick, and only God knows how many are a walking ticking bomb. The US hospitals are unprepared, the training is lax and confusing and not based on actual conditions at the particular hospital (a friend's wife is a nurse, she attended Ebola training at her hospital where they were instructed how to use protective equipment - except that the hospital she worked in had different type of equipment that didn't function that way; when she raised that issue the person in charge of the training got extremely irritated and basically ignored her completely.

I am amazed, absolutely amazed at the fact that CDC did not send a team down to Texas the moment the first US infection was reported. Imagine that they find a terrorist nuclear explosive device somewhere in Ohio and leave it up to the local PD to disarm it. The CDC chief should be fir

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't listen to any political show, I take a look at information itself and draw my own conclusions. I used to watch CNN , but they are the greatest fear mongers, and manipulated media organization this side of Fox.

Oh, matter of fact I do enjoy The Daily Show and the Colbert Report. Have you seen the Bill O'Reilly interview with John Stewart? He gets O'Reilly to admit there is white privilege.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

What's your source of information? Do tell..MSNBC? CNBC?

O'Reilly is fact not propaganda.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
What's your source of information? Do tell..MSNBC? CNBC?

Nope, lol. I read a bit of everything from everywhere. I am an avid reader of r/politics on reddit though, and I always like to read r/conspiracy from time to time. You get view from both sides of the aisle and then some without going to several websites because people from different backgrounds, and ideas all participate and discuss. It is a beautiful thing.

O'Reilly is fact not propaganda.

He also admitted on national TV there is white privilege.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Nope, lol. I read a bit of everything from everywhere. I am an avid reader of r/politics on reddit though, and I always like to read r/conspiracy from time to time. You get view from both sides of the aisle and then some without going to several websites because people from different backgrounds, and ideas all participate and discuss. It is a beautiful thing.

He also admitted on national TV there is white privilege.

I'm white... I'm not privileged.. What/where is this "white privilege" you speak of?

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm white... I'm not privileged.. What/where is this "white privilege" you speak of?

If you are white man in america and do now know what white privilege is then congratulations, you have been fortunate enough to not need a reason to know because it is automatically applied to you. By contrast, I am a black man in america, and have faced racism, poverty, and assorted black hardships.

In essence white privilege is saying that the white experience (typically white male) is better than the black experience in america.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR