Why is the climate change debate a political one in the United States?

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
That article was really hot air, half of the links in that article link to blogs. And the quotes from decent sources are out of context. Lol

That article is just trying to prove (again) that the climate change is some liberal hoax pushed by the media. Media does not want to put up the other argument because the other argument is based on nothing substantial. The one time the media gets it right.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I like everyone here at iMore. Your political views are yours and I respect your right to those views. But it seems there's a few conservative minded members who are having difficulties understanding liberalism. So I thought I'd offer a bit of help with John Hawkin's 7 Reasons Liberals Are Incapable Of Understanding The World. This may help conservatives here understand why liberals view climate change the way they do.
https://app.box.com/s/m6z7yft23ibta1g9n13v

Source: townhall.com

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
That article was really hot air, half of the links in that article link to blogs. And the quotes from decent sources are out of context. Lol

That article is just trying to prove (again) that the climate change is some liberal hoax pushed by the media. Media does not want to put up the other argument because the other argument is based on nothing substantial. The one time the media gets it right.

I just realized there are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I just realized there are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns.
Did you read that article? The links were, as you put it before, bogus! Lol

But in all seriousness that really wasn't a useful article, more like opinions with less than substantiated sources.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I like everyone here at iMore. Your political views are yours and I respect your right to those views. But it seems there's a few conservative minded members who are having difficulties understanding liberalism. So I thought I'd offer a bit of help with John Hawkin's 7 Reasons Liberals Are Incapable Of Understanding The World. This may help conservatives here understand why liberals view climate change the way they do.
https://app.box.com/s/m6z7yft23ibta1g9n13v

Source: townhall.com

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Here are the things that are wrong with that link:

[√] Broad And Insulting Title

[√] Broad and Unsubstantiated Claims

[√] Assuming that Conservatism is the superior belief

[√] Assuming that Liberals can't think critically

[√] Assuming Liberal views are in media heavily when there multiple mass media conservative shows, channels, and newspapers too

And there were more, but these were the too ones I thought of.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Here are the things that are wrong with that link:

[√] Broad And Insulting Title

[√] Broad and Unsubstantiated Claims

[√] Assuming that Conservatism is the superior belief

[√] Assuming that Liberals can't think critically

[√] Assuming Liberal views are in media heavily when there multiple mass media conservative shows, channels, and newspapers too

And there were more, but these were the too ones I thought of.

Every thing and brother I mean everything in that link is true. Denial always denial.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2