Why is the climate change debate a political one in the United States?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I post articles to back up my opinion....You chose to ignore them and "bash" instead of debating facts...You consider my articles to be conservative and pay no attention to them..Bash bash bash...I kind of like the abuse..
Which is typical of uneducated liberals.

cmrobbins42

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Now now we must set an example. Remember, conservatives are held to a higher standard than liberals.

How mature. Again, this is typical liberal behavior.

"Typical liberal behavior."

How mature of you. I don't associate with any political party. Nice try.

How about you stay out of my beef with hydrogen3 and find something else to do.

You are right...

If only your opinion was worth something......

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

Yes... let me guess..Independent?? Democrat=liberal=impediment=libertarian all the same.......You take after Hillary Clinton with the name calling and bashing.. I'm sure she's proud of you.

I have no "beef" with you or anyone else here. I'm an American, and I will practice my Constitutional rights...

If conservatism is not you're cup of tea.. I have no solution for you're predictable discomfort. Like I said trolll.. I like the abuse.

That said. If we don't get back on topic.. I'm sure this thread will be locked to.....

cmrobbins42

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Yes... let me guess..Independent?? Democrat=liberal=impediment=libertarian all the same.......You take after Hillary Clinton with the name calling and bashing.. I'm sure she's proud of you.

I have no "beef" with you or anyone else here. I'm an American, and I will practice my Constitutional rights...

Independents associate. I don't associate with anyone or any group on my political views. If it suits me I'll go with it. If it doesn't I'll oppose. Its my choice and it is not governed by who came up with the idea.

Hillary can fall off a cliff for all I care.

"I have no "beef" with you or anyone else here. I'm an American, and I will practice my Constitutional rights..."

It was more fun when I thought there was beef. Alright buddy. Keep on keeping on.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

If only your opinion was worth something......

What, only liberals can name call? How about you not tell me what to do, okay?

cmrobbins42

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
What, only liberals can name call? How about you not tell me what to do, okay?

No. Anybody can name call. How long have you been on Earth that you don't know that?

Second. I suggested you stay out of my "discussion" with another user. That isn't telling you what to do.

How about you not tell me what to do, okay?

I'll do what I want, thanks.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
No. Anybody can name call. How long have you been on Earth that you don't know that?

Second. I suggested you stay out of my "discussion" with another user. That isn't telling you what to do.

I'll do what I want, thanks.
No, you won't tell me what to do. Get that through your liberal head, the world doesn't have to listen to you. And no, you didn't suggest anything.

cmrobbins42

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
No, you won't tell me what to do. Get that through your liberal head, the world doesn't have to listen to you. And no, you didn't suggest anything.

Independents associate. I don't associate with anyone or any group on my political views. If it suits me I'll go with it. If it doesn't I'll oppose. Its my choice and it is not governed by who came up with the idea.

Learn to read or keep digging. Your choice. I choose not to tell you what to do this time.

I can read, thank you for the insult.

Please call me a liberal again so you can make yourself a liar. Unless you are stating that you can read but you cannot comprehend....that would also make sense.

Last edited:

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I'll never admit her statement is incorrect. Don't waste time. She is correct. Scientific fact.

At least you don't leave room for ambiguity.
I don't know if you play chess, hydrogen3, but I love the game. And since our "chess" game has just ended, I must say that it was one of the easiest games I ever played. Easy not because you are a novice opponent but because you're too stubborn to change your tactic.
Checkmate!

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Learn to read or keep digging. Your choice. I choose not to tell you what to do this time.

Please call me a liberal again so you can make yourself a liar. Unless you are stating that you can read but you cannot comprehend....that would also make sense.

communist..perhaps

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
At least you don't leave room for ambiguity.
I don't know if you play chess, hydrogen3, but I love the game. And since our "chess" game has just ended, I must say that it was one of the easiest games I ever played. Easy not because you are a novice opponent but because you're too stubborn to change your tactic.
Checkmate!

I am the Conservative, and I know many things, for I walk to the right. I know many strange tales, hoaxes and lies in the hearts of the Democrats and Libertarians who have stepped into the shadows. Yes... I know the nameless terrors of which they dare not speak.

Scientific proof..

Check mate..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh