Why is the climate change debate a political one in the United States?

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Yes, the argument that you can't let something go is indeed a fact. (See the rest of this thread for proof.)

Notice that I didn't have a foot on either side so you started arguing with me about.......nothing.

Funny: when the Libertarians/Democrats/Liberals/Independents cannot break an argument or offer proof to state otherwise. it resorts to this… (I’m rubber and you are glue)

Seriously….

Suggestion:: If you don't have the Mark Levin Show app on your phone, get it. Now! It;s available in the app store or google play.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Tuesday night’s elections put Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska in charge of the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. The senator is blaming Iceland’s volcano on global warming: "The emissions that are being put in the air by that volcano are a thousand years' worth of emissions that would come from all of the vehicles, all of the manufacturing in Europe."

"What can I say?" wonders Princeton professor Michael Oppenheimer, a leading expert on climate change. "It's simply untrue. I don't know where she gets that number from… Annual emissions from Europe are 10 times bigger than the annual emissions of all volcanoes put together…”

(Source: NPR.org)

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Tuesday night?s elections put Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska in charge of the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. The senator is blaming Iceland?s volcano on global warming: "The emissions that are being put in the air by that volcano are a thousand years' worth of emissions that would come from all of the vehicles, all of the manufacturing in Europe."

"What can I say?" wonders Princeton professor Michael Oppenheimer, a leading expert on climate change. "It's simply untrue. I don't know where she gets that number from? Annual emissions from Europe are 10 times bigger than the annual emissions of all volcanoes put together??

(Source: NPR.org)

She gets her information from years of scientific research. She is correct in her statement. NPR is promoting this All Gore agenda.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
So you were joking. Unless I somehow overlooked a statement that backs up her statement.

No I was not joking. Do I believe in climate change. Yes I don't believe you, me or any one else impacts climate change its a natural cycle.

Pollution on the other hand is very real. We're polluting our water, air and environment. One has nothing to do with the other.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
She gets her information from years of scientific research. She is correct in her statement. NPR is promoting this All Gore agenda.
Not at all. Read the articles I've posted.
No I was not joking.
Here's the senator's statement: "The emissions that are being put in the air by that volcano are a thousand years' worth of emissions that would come from all of the vehicles, all of the manufacturing in Europe." Please produce a scientific research that supports her statement.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Here's the senator's statement: "The emissions that are being put in the air by that volcano are a thousand years' worth of emissions that would come from all of the vehicles, all of the manufacturing in Europe." Please produce a scientific research that supports her statement.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/...2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkAw--?qid=20080424191928AAHOIsL

I'm hunting. This will have to do for the moment. I will post more later

I will be waiting your response. At the moment. I'm bored in my tree stand.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Punting is a better word, in this case.
Yahoo Answers isn't a site for serious scientific research, sorry. I don't even know who the writer ("nerd") is. Not only that, but the senator is blaming ONE volcano!... What troubles me is that Sen. Lisa Murkowski will be in charge of the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.

Punting? Chuckles!!

I said I will post more later. She should be. I can't think of a better person. She will do a fine job. And get our energy and natural resources under control.

She has scientific proof and fact on her side.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
As greenhouse gases are released the layer of greenhouse gas gets thicker, and it warms the earth. No, ifs, ands or buts.

I am inclined to believe the scientist at NASA and their scientific research, rather than Lisa Murkowski https://climate.nasa.gov/causes/

Explain to me these polar vortex s that occur... Explain why the earth has not warmed the last 15-20 years.... Yes NASA the propaganda machine.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Punting? Chuckles!!
Yes punting. But now you're dodging!
I'm not arguing climate change with you. I'm trying to point out that you're digging a hole around her statement. There's absolutely-positively no scientific truth in her statement: None! She might do a fine job as a chairperson. Or she might not. But that has nothing to do with my dismay at her statement.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
They're scientist; they're not tea party members or Alex Jones followers or believers that the New World Order is coming with unmarked black helicopters to put you in a FEMA labor camp.

They also deny the excistance ofUFO,s when there own cameras record them.

I'm not a tea party member.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Yes punting. But now you're dodging!
I'm not arguing climate change with you. I'm trying to point out that you're digging a hole around her statement. There's absolutely-positively no scientific truth in her statement: None! She might do a fine job as a chairperson. Or she might not. But that has nothing to do with my dismay at her statement.

Silly. I'm not dodging a damn thing. I support her 100% her statement is correct.

You can see the morning but I can see the light.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods