More Scientific proof....

Global warming scientists forced to admit defeat... because of too much ice: Stranded Antarctic ship's crew will be rescued by helicopter

"They went in search evidence of the world’s melting ice caps, but instead a team of climate scientists have been forced to abandon their mission … because the Antarctic ice is thicker than usual at this time of year."

*sigh* yawning
    10-09-2014 02:39 PM
    I don't get it...... why? Isn't it about science?
    Because it's not JUST about science. It's about who is benefitting politically and financially from the exploitation of that science.
    10-09-2014 02:44 PM
    10-09-2014 02:51 PM
    Where is the so called evidence for climate change or now climate collapse you speak of? Well!?! Several people have posted research showing the Earth has not warmed in the past 17-20 years.... Oceans are actually cooling..

Ignore the obvious...
    It hurts talking to a wall. I can't even....

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    Not Quite Right and Les74 like this.
    10-09-2014 04:43 PM
    It hurts talking to a wall. I can't even....

You can't argue with believers.
    10-09-2014 04:43 PM
    Right as rain.
    10-09-2014 04:44 PM
    You don't have to have any belief. The climate is changing, that isn't and shouldn't be in debate. The problem is we aren't doing nothing so that our kids and grandkids won't be breathing CO2 or be forced to abandon earth because previous generation were all happy go lucky with pollution.

Not Quite Right likes this.
    10-09-2014 04:46 PM
    Right as rain.
    Why is it belief? Why can't you and others separate beliefs and facts? Fact is the Earth climate is changing, fact is people like you sticking your fingers in your ears going "lalalalala", thinking everything is politically motivated and ignoring hard facts backed by a lot of people.

I'm sorry if you believe that conserving the Earth's environment is some hidden political agenda.

10-09-2014 04:48 PM
    It's all true if Sean Hannity says it's true.

I gagged typing that.
    Not Quite Right, A895 and Les74 like this.
    10-09-2014 04:55 PM
    Media Matters is a source for intel? That is utter bovine ordure. MMfA is for people who get their news from ComedyCentral.
    That video was from your BFF's over at FOX News & Friends spewing their typical erroneous BS.
    A895 likes this.
    10-09-2014 05:21 PM
    Climate Change Worsens Coastal Flooding From High Tides : NPR

I found this interesting today. I'm not sure where you are getting that scientists don't think the oceans are rising or warming...
    A895 likes this.
    10-09-2014 06:05 PM

I found this interesting today. I'm not sure where you are getting that scientists don't think the oceans are rising or warming...
    The entire state of California could be 10 ft under water and it wouldn't be true if Fox News said it wasn't....
    A895 and Not Quite Right like this.
    10-09-2014 06:11 PM
    Once upon a time it was scientific consensus the earth was flat...how did that turn out?
    That is how science works. You have your hypothesis and you test it. The flat-earth hypothesis didn't stand up to evidence and neither the hypothesis that the earth was the center of the universe. Copernicus and Galileo said otherwise and the Church labeled them as sinners who said the Bible was wrong. Are you going to say that Quantum Mechanics is all wrong because Classical Mechanics was ultimately wrong despite scientists believing in it since Galileo/Isaac Newton/James Maxwell/the rest? No, you aren't because that is not how science is done. Once upon a time scientists believed the earth was flat but due to scientific reasoning and evidence you now have your iPhone due to the same scientific method. Science is not based on belief or bias. If you believe scientists are all bunk then you should give up all your modern day gadgets, medicine, electricity, and sanitation. That is all science.

These scientists are collecting data and testing it. There is such a thing called scrutiny in the scientific community and if you try to fake it, you get absolutely reamed and your reputation goes to ****.
    10-09-2014 06:21 PM

NPR!?! I fell out of the chair laughing.....NPR does push the liberal/globalist agenda...

Just saying
    10-09-2014 06:23 PM
    That video was from your BFF's over at FOX News & Friends spewing their typical erroneous BS.
    Ineresing wat you choose to quote and reply to.. Still ignoring the facts......

Ya"all can see the morning...But we can see the light....Please don't cry because Al Gore told you that lie...Just let it slide....
    10-09-2014 06:27 PM
    The entire state of California could be 10 ft under water and it wouldn't be true if Fox News said it wasn't....
    Yes..climate collapse....
    10-09-2014 06:29 PM
    More Scientific proof....

Global warming scientists forced to admit defeat... because of too much ice: Stranded Antarctic ship's crew will be rescued by helicopter

"They went in search evidence of the world’s melting ice caps, but instead a team of climate scientists have been forced to abandon their mission … because the Antarctic ice is thicker than usual at this time of year."

*sigh* yawning
    If you dig a little deeper, he still believes that the ice is melting. This argument is like saying there is no global warming because we still have winter or that it rained. No one is taking your "evidence" because you keep linking very unprofessional sites(to the point where it looks like a conspiracy theory center or a virus-loaded website) and nothing from actual studies. Show the papers. The idea of global warming is NOT that ALL the ice is melted, dude. I don't say it is summer because I find myself in a sunny day in the middle of winter.
    Les74 and A895 like this.
    10-09-2014 06:34 PM
    NPR!?! I fell out of the chair laughing.....NPR does push the liberal/globalist agenda...

Just saying

http://www.ucsusa.org/sites/default/...ull-report.pdf

The full report then? Does that do it for you?
    A895 and Not Quite Right like this.
    10-09-2014 06:38 PM
    The "Union of Concerned Scientist" is pushing the United Nations agenda..
    10-09-2014 06:47 PM
    The "Union of Concerned Scientist" is pushing the United Nations agenda..
    If does not agree with your ideals, it has to be an agenda eh?

10-09-2014 07:32 PM
    This is one of the sadest threads I've seen here yet. Let's get back to the "community" part of the forum, bite your lip, accept everyone has their own opinions and with something like this there is no real right or wrong opinion.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-09-2014 07:42 PM
    If does not agree with your ideals, it has to be an agenda eh?

This goes both ways.
    10-09-2014 08:02 PM
    This goes both ways.
    Yeah, but I don't think in Agendas or beliefs I think in facts.

10-09-2014 08:06 PM
    This is one of the sadest threads I've seen here yet. Let's get back to the "community" part of the forum, bite your lip, accept everyone has their own opinions and with something like this there is no real right or wrong opinion.
    The sad thing is that there really is a right, and a wrong to this subject. Some of the delusional here refuse to believe that we have quite possibly damaged the very planet that supports us beyond repair. Thanks for trying to spread warm fuzzies
    A895 likes this.
    10-09-2014 08:24 PM
    The sad thing is that there really is a right, and a wrong to this subject. Some of the delusional here refuse to believe that we have quite possibly damaged the very planet that supports us beyond repair. Thanks for trying to spread warm fuzzies
    I knew it would be a long shot but had to try
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    10-09-2014 08:29 PM
495 ... 45678 ...