Yet if his views weren't conservative you and your people would not be bashing him.
    If he knew how to properly debate he would see less bashing.

Right, because CNN is so much more reliable, #sarcasm. What a joke!
    They are all bad, but Fox News is certainly the worst.
    A895 and Not Quite Right like this.
    11-10-2014 02:48 PM

They are all bad, but Fox News is certainly the worst.
    The bashing has to do with his views, you see it with all conservatives here. Yeah they're all bad, but CNN is far worse than Fox News.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    11-10-2014 02:51 PM

I post articles to back up my opinion....You chose to ignore them and "bash" instead of debating facts...You consider my articles to be conservative and pay no attention to them..Bash bash bash...I kind of like the abuse..
    11-10-2014 02:52 PM
    The bashing has to do with his views, you see it with all conservatives here. Yeah they're all bad, but CNN is far worse than Fox News.
    The bashing has to do with his "I'm right, you're wrong and im gonna keep on saying it without actively debating any of the interesting points you made" attitude.

I'm gonna just have to disagree with you on the CNN/Fox News debate.

I post articles to back up my opinion....You chose to ignore them and "bash" instead of debating facts...
    Because your arguments are tired. I was done with the GW, CC etc debate before it started here.

Happy Trollololololing
    11-10-2014 02:54 PM
    The bashing has to do with his "I'm right, you're wrong and im gonna keep on saying it without actively debating any of the interesting points you made" attitude.

I'm gonna just have to disagree with you on the CNN/Fox News debate.
    Nope, it has to do with his political views. As I have said, it happens to all conservatives not just him. And you'd be wrong, Fox News is much better than CNN. You liberals just don't comprehend fair journalism thus the constant Fox News bashing.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    11-10-2014 02:56 PM
    I post articles to back up my opinion....You chose to ignore them and "bash" instead of debating facts...You consider my articles to be conservative and pay no attention to them..Bash bash bash...I kind of like the abuse..
    Which is typical of uneducated liberals.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    11-10-2014 02:57 PM
    Trollolololol
    nincompoop
    11-10-2014 02:58 PM
    nincompoop
    It's not nice to call yourself names in front of other people. It does describe you well tho.
    11-10-2014 02:59 PM
    It's not nice to call yourself names in front of other people. It does describe you well tho.
    Chuckles.......and more chuckles...
    11-10-2014 03:01 PM
    nincompoop
    Now now we must set an example. Remember, conservatives are held to a higher standard than liberals.
    How mature. Again, this is typical liberal behavior.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    11-10-2014 03:01 PM
    Now now we must set an example. Remember, conservatives are held to a higher standard than liberals.

You are right...
    11-10-2014 03:03 PM

"Typical liberal behavior."

How mature of you. I don't associate with any political party. Nice try.

How about you stay out of my beef with hydrogen3 and find something else to do.

You are right...
    If only your opinion was worth something......
    A895 and Not Quite Right like this.
    11-10-2014 03:07 PM

Yes... let me guess..Independent?? Democrat=liberal=impediment=libertarian all the same.......You take after Hillary Clinton with the name calling and bashing.. I'm sure she's proud of you.

I have no "beef" with you or anyone else here. I'm an American, and I will practice my Constitutional rights...

If conservatism is not you're cup of tea.. I have no solution for you're predictable discomfort. Like I said trolll.. I like the abuse.

That said. If we don't get back on topic.. I'm sure this thread will be locked to.....
    11-10-2014 03:12 PM
    Yes... let me guess..Independent?? Democrat=liberal=impediment=libertarian all the same.......You take after Hillary Clinton with the name calling and bashing.. I'm sure she's proud of you.

I have no "beef" with you or anyone else here. I'm an American, and I will practice my Constitutional rights...
    Independents associate. I don't associate with anyone or any group on my political views. If it suits me I'll go with it. If it doesn't I'll oppose. Its my choice and it is not governed by who came up with the idea.

Hillary can fall off a cliff for all I care.

"I have no "beef" with you or anyone else here. I'm an American, and I will practice my Constitutional rights..."

It was more fun when I thought there was beef. Alright buddy. Keep on keeping on.
    11-10-2014 03:17 PM

If only your opinion was worth something......
    What, only liberals can name call? How about you not tell me what to do, okay?
    11-10-2014 03:32 PM
    What, only liberals can name call? How about you not tell me what to do, okay?
    No. Anybody can name call. How long have you been on Earth that you don't know that?

Second. I suggested you stay out of my "discussion" with another user. That isn't telling you what to do.

How about you not tell me what to do, okay?
    I'll do what I want, thanks.
    11-10-2014 03:39 PM
    No. Anybody can name call. How long have you been on Earth that you don't know that?

Second. I suggested you stay out of my "discussion" with another user. That isn't telling you what to do.

I'll do what I want, thanks.
    No, you won't tell me what to do. Get that through your liberal head, the world doesn't have to listen to you. And no, you didn't suggest anything.
    11-10-2014 03:40 PM
    No, you won't tell me what to do. Get that through your liberal head, the world doesn't have to listen to you. And no, you didn't suggest anything.
    Independents associate. I don't associate with anyone or any group on my political views. If it suits me I'll go with it. If it doesn't I'll oppose. Its my choice and it is not governed by who came up with the idea.
    Learn to read or keep digging. Your choice. I choose not to tell you what to do this time.

I can read, thank you for the insult.
    Please call me a liberal again so you can make yourself a liar. Unless you are stating that you can read but you cannot comprehend....that would also make sense.
    Last edited by cmrobbins42; 11-10-2014 at 05:00 PM.
    11-10-2014 03:43 PM
    Learn to read or keep digging. Your choice. I choose not to tell you what to do this time.
    I can read, thank you for the insult.
    11-10-2014 03:47 PM

She always pulls that nonsense. It's always a staple of the unintelligent.
    11-10-2014 04:16 PM
    I'll never admit her statement is incorrect. Don't waste time. She is correct. Scientific fact.
    At least you don't leave room for ambiguity.
    I don't know if you play chess, hydrogen3, but I love the game. And since our "chess" game has just ended, I must say that it was one of the easiest games I ever played. Easy not because you are a novice opponent but because you're too stubborn to change your tactic.
    Checkmate!
    Les74, palandri and A895 like this.
    11-10-2014 04:17 PM

Please call me a liberal again so you can make yourself a liar. Unless you are stating that you can read but you cannot comprehend....that would also make sense.
    communist..perhaps
    11-10-2014 06:03 PM
    She always pulls that nonsense.
    Yes the nonsense of speaking the truth...
    11-10-2014 06:03 PM
    At least you don't leave room for ambiguity.
    I don't know if you play chess, hydrogen3, but I love the game. And since our "chess" game has just ended, I must say that it was one of the easiest games I ever played. Easy not because you are a novice opponent but because you're too stubborn to change your tactic.
    Checkmate!

I am the Conservative, and I know many things, for I walk to the right. I know many strange tales, hoaxes and lies in the hearts of the Democrats and Libertarians who have stepped into the shadows. Yes... I know the nameless terrors of which they dare not speak.

Scientific proof..

Check mate..
    11-10-2014 06:06 PM
    communist..perhaps
    That's an understatement!
    11-10-2014 06:16 PM
495 ... 1011121314 ...