Biden: We'll follow Islamic State to 'gates of hell'

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
NoBamacare, mandate is unconstitutional and should Be Repealed..Why should "I" be forced to subsidize the medical care of others? For God's sake!! I subsidize enough!!

I know why!! What liberals like should be mandatory and what they don't like should be banned:

ah..... the Supreme Court disagrees with you. Last I checked, they get to decide and not you.

Forced to subsidize the medical care of others??

Please, Please answer this question. Prior to NoBamacare, if someone walked into an ER with a broken leg, no insurance and no way to pay, did the ER docs set their broken leg or turn them away?

You know the answer to that... they set the leg.

So.... who pays for it????? The hospital eats it and passes the costs to you and me.

We have had subsidized medical care for decades and you are just now complaining about it.

You make it so easy........

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
How so? We should have stayed longer and finished what Bush set out to do. Oh, you mean no WMD? They were moved to Syria. We did the right thing in Iraq. It just wasn't completed. Bush at least loves his country. The Obamas do not.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
The WMD were moved? Hilarious.
Oh, and Bush was the one who set the withdraw deadline, or did you not know that?

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The Supreme Court got it wrong on Obama-care. Tyranny......This so called Obama-care subsidized medical care is subsidized by me...I'm tired of Subsidizing health care for Illegal Immigrants, people who refuse to work "that can." Where is the so called welfare reform..... Where are my subsidies?? Who pays for my Health Care, my cellphone??

Welfare begins at home.With Family and local programs. Why do they have the right to take my money and give it to the fat-so ( in Iowa) sitting at McDonald's ( who doesn't work) surfing the web on free wifi (lap top subsided by me) eating a super sized big mack!?! Why should i sub?si?dize his/her healthcare? His/her iPhone or internet?

Note: If you can surf the web, talk on the phone, chat all damn day you can work!!

I have a right to complain when my Government is wrong..

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The Supreme Court got it wrong on Obama-care. Tyranny......This so called Obama-care subsidized medical care is subsidized by me...I'm tired of Subsidizing health care for Illegal Immigrants, people who refuse to work "that can." Where is the so called welfare reform..... Where are my subsidies?? Who pays for my Health Care, my cellphone??

Welfare begins at home.With Family and local programs. Why do they have the right to take my money and give it to the fat-so ( in Iowa) sitting at McDonald's ( who doesn't work) surfing the web on free wifi (lap top subsided by me) eating a super sized big mack!?! Why should i sub?si?dize his/her healthcare? His/her iPhone or internet?

Note: If you can surf the web, talk on the phone, chat all damn day you can work!!

I have a right to complain when my Government is wrong..

If I was a hedge fund manager... I would be absolutely in love with what you are saying.

Do you know why??????

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
You are the same guy who said illegals don't pay taxes. You right about that?

My dad is a third generation dairy farmer, I've grown up in the dairy farm community, illegals make up at least 90% of the dairy farm workforce. All of the illegals(including my dads workers) I know of get paid in cash and don't pay taxes.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
You are the same guy who said illegals don't pay taxes. You right about that?

unauthorized immigrants are a drain on the system.....(like the progressive word ""unauthorized"") It is a crime to work in the U.S. and not pay taxes on your income. You must pay taxes on any type of income earned from employment in the U.S.

Any one can pay tax on a Big- mac or fish fillet.......

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My dad is a third generation dairy farmer, I've grown up in the dairy farm community, illegals make up at least 90% of the dairy farm workforce. All of the illegals(including my dads workers) I know of get paid in cash and don't pay taxes.

They don't pay income taxes, but they do pay sales tax and other taxes. Or have they found a way around that when they go spend their cash at a store?

And last time I checked.... a tax is a tax.

BTW.... did you know a family of 4 (legals) making 55K or less pays zero income tax?

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
unauthorized immigrants are a drain on the system.....(like the progressive word ""unauthorized"") It is a crime to work in the U.S. and not pay taxes on your income. You must pay taxes on any type of income earned from employment in the U.S.

Any one can pay tax on a Big- mac or fish fillet.......

A family of 4 making 55k or less pays ZERO income tax. They are citizens too.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You're trying to justify criminal activity. I don't care if the illegals are paying 90% income tax, they are here illegally. Illegal mean that it's against the law in case you didn't know that.

Sure its against the law... and so is what your dad is doing hiring illegals and paying them with cash.

You can not say that illegals don't pay tax...... because they do.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Sure its against the law... and so is what your dad is doing hiring illegals and paying them with cash.

You can not say that illegals don't pay tax...... because they do.

Actually it's legal to hire illegals for agricultural. As long as it's under 5 illegals per farm I believe. Okay, I concede: illegals do pay sales tax, but they don't pay income. Fair enough.

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Somewhere at the bottom of the sea, a guy named Bin Laden disagrees with you.

You must be joking. The only thing Obama did to catch Bin Laden was to not pull the people that were searching for him away to do something else. I bet you gave BHO credit for the falling gas prices as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox