Biden: We'll follow Islamic State to 'gates of hell'

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Blaming all the worlds problems on one man is not the problem nor is it the solution. Don't use Obama as a scapegoat for an incompetent Congress and past wrongs by previous Presidents.

Since he is the first black president, it is about guaranteed that they are not going to allow him to fail. This includes most of the press, and other key people in Washington. Other presidents would have been hung out to dry by now, just on violations of the Constitution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Since he is the first black president, it is about guaranteed that they are not going to allow him to fail. This includes most of the press, and other key people in Washington. Other presidents would have been hung out to dry by now, just on violations of the Constitution.

He violated the constitution? Do tell.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
One thing is changing parts of the Obamacare law without consulting Congress. He cannot do that. That is against the Constitution

Then why hasnt the Republican majority in the house brought up articles of impeachment against Obama?

Is it not their duty to do so? I think the reason they havent is.... because you are wrong.

I await your answer pappy.

Last edited:

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Thank god Faux News is the bastion of truth!!!!!!!!

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Then why hasnt the Republican majority in the house brought up articles of impeachment against Obama?

Is it not their duty to do so? I think the reason they havent is.... because you are wrong.

I await your answer pappy.

Are you that blind? Democrats would never allow an impeachment, so it would be a waste of time.
And are you trying to tell me that the president can change parts of a law without congressional approval ? I don't think so.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Are you that blind? Democrats would never allow an impeachment, so it would be a waste of time.
And are you trying to tell me that the president can change parts of a law without congressional approval ? I don't think so.

So.... you only impeach when you know you can win? Its their duty to impeach him if he violated the constitution.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

When have house republicans been concerned about wasting time? Since 2011 they have voted 54 times to overturn or cripple Obamacare..... despite not having a snowballs chance in hades of overturning Obamacare because of the democrat majority in the Senate or Obama's veto.

Seems to me they are pretty good at wasting time.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Which pendulum? Republican or Tea Party?

As I see it, conservatives are a fractured party, a fractured ideology. This is a recipe for disaster. Yet another do nothing congress because of party in-fighting in conservative ranks.

Effective government comes from some compromise and from reaching a consensus. Tea Party members have absolutely no concept of this. Its all or nothing for them. Because of this you end up with a legislative branch that accomplishes....

NOTHING.

View attachment 64081

The democrats are a fractured party just as much as the republicans. Every group, wether political or religious has people with opposing view points. It usually happens that there are liberal and conservatives in ever group or party. There are liberal and conservative Muslims, Christians, Catholics, democrats, and republicans. The list goes on.
But I totally agree with your last statement! I'm pretty fed up with the get nothing down politicians from both parties.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Why vote 54 times on overturning Obamacare when you know you cant win?

NoBamacare, mandate is unconstitutional and should Be Repealed..Why should "I" be forced to subsidize the medical care of others? For God's sake!! I subsidize enough!!

I know why!! What liberals like should be mandatory and what they don't like should be banned:

Last edited:

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Speaking as one who has had his boots on the ground, albeit Vietnam, i say that we should not lose one more American life. Carpet bomb Syria, Iraq, and everything in between. First pass should be leaflets, letting everyone know what's coming. Then 48hrs. later, bombs away! Civilians who stay, are just collateral damage. Can we all say...BACK TO THE STONE AGE!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh