IRS Computer Drives

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The Odds: Read this and think for a moment.

The odds of winning the Florida lottery are 1 in 22,957,480.

The odds of winning the Powerball is 1 in 175,223,510.

The odds of winning Mega Millions is 1 in 258,890,850.

The odds of a disk drive failing in any given month are roughly one in 36. The odds of two different drives failing in the same month are roughly one in 36 squared, or 1 in about 1,300. The odds of three drives failing in the same month is 36 cubed or 1 in 46,656.

The odds of seven different drives failing in the same month (like what happened at the IRS when they received a letter asking about emails targeting conservative and pro Israeli groups) is 37 to the 7th power = 1 in 78,664,164,096. (that's over 78 Billion) In other words, the odds are greater that you will win the Florida Lottery 342 times than having those seven IRS hard drives crashing in the same month.
think about it? JUST FOR A MINUTE!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404850586.249206.jpg

Sent from from my iPhone 5

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The IRS said it lost the emails when Lerner’s hard drive crashed in June 2011. Then subsequently destroyed the device.. Missing emails are not unique to the Obama administration.

“It is unfortunate that the IRS experienced equipment failure that resulted in several computers crashing and some email data being lost from Lois Lerner’s hard drive between 2009 and 2011. But every equipment failure is not a conspiracy.”

Bull!!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
The IRS said it lost the emails when Lerner’s hard drive crashed in June 2011. Then subsequently destroyed the device.. Missing emails are not unique to the Obama administration.

“It is unfortunate that the IRS experienced equipment failure that resulted in several computers crashing and some email data being lost from Lois Lerner’s hard drive between 2009 and 2011. But every equipment failure is not a conspiracy.”

Bull!!

EVERY mail service in the world goes through mail servers. Those servers are backed up regularly despite what the Obama administration says. Just because Lerner's hard drive failed doesn’t mean that the requested information is not available. It’s not available because BHO says/wants it to be unavailable. And since the IRS requires up to 7 years worth of records to satisfy THEIR requirements of us, shouldn’t they, likewise create/store/protect backups. It’s a massive coverup like every other scandal of this sorry excuse of an administration. It sickens me beyond words to think that we elected this "community organizer" TWICE.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, there are some people who actually believe that the emails are lost. #smh

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
EVERY mail service in the world goes through mail servers. Those servers are backed up regularly despite what the Obama administration says. Just because Lerner's hard drive failed doesn’t mean that the requested information is not available. It’s not available because BHO says/wants it to be unavailable. And since the IRS requires up to 7 years worth of records to satisfy THEIR requirements of us, shouldn’t they, likewise create/store/protect backups. It’s a massive coverup like every other scandal of this sorry excuse of an administration. It sickens me beyond words to think that we elected this "community organizer" TWICE.

Not only that it's bogus, but what really burns my @ss is that if the IRS was after me for some reason and if I told them "Sorry, my hard drive crashed, I can't find my tax information", do you think that would be a valid excuse. Instead, Lerner's hard drives "crashed" and the IRS is saying "Ok."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2