Arizona rep's bill would allow speedy return of child immigrants

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
When you have people thinking that SB 1070 is a good idea, then, yes, the other isn't far fetched.

_-TechnologyTwitt-_
iPad Air / Space Gray / 16GB
T-Mobile * 5GB Data

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When you have people thinking that SB 1070 is a good idea, then, yes, the other isn't far fetched.

_-TechnologyTwitt-_
T-Mobile * 5GB Data

Give us your take on SB 1070 please and be as detailed as possible. Thanks.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
My take? That in itself implies it can be interpreted in more than one way, leaving it open to infringe upon the innocent. "Show me your papers"

Why don't you educate us and state its true intent....

_-TechnologyTwitt-_
T-Mobile * 5GB Data

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My take? That in itself implies it can be interpreted in more than one way, leaving it open to infringe upon the innocent. "Show me your papers"

Why don't you educate us and state its true intent....

_-TechnologyTwitt-_
T-Mobile * 5GB Data

That's what I thought. Thanks, and enjoy your Sunday, sir. Take care...:)

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Fox news: Obama's planned executive amnesty ignores U.S. law and shreds our Constitution. It's time Obama learned he is not a king. Congress must not fund any executive amnesty.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I think it would be okay to make this process be easier for those who just want a better life. Those who don't come here to commit crimes or just have anchor babies!

My issue is that if we don't try to secure the border at all, we have the potential of bringing all the chaos from another country, it'll end up a mess. Do we need to see mass murders for the sake of drug smuggling? Do we need to see mafia tactics and blatant disregard for our country?

Yes, I'm like 99% sure I'm not native to this country. My ancestors came here through a legal process about 6 generations ago. Yes, I'm fortunate I live in the land of opportunity. Yes, I think we should have opportunities for great minds and amazing new talent.

However, if they are just as easily breaking our laws, shouldn't they be subject to them too if they want amnesty? Coming over here legally is the hard route I'm sure but doesn't that show dedication and resilience with good intentions?

We aren't trying to keep the workers and honest people out with the system, we're trying to prevent the ones who will destroy our country from doing so.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Fox news: Obama's planned executive amnesty ignores U.S. law and shreds our Constitution. It's time Obama learned he is not a king. Congress must not fund any executive amnesty.

Sean Hannity of Fox News has a regular segment called "What Would Reagan Do?"

Reagan's 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act. The law granted amnesty to nearly 3 million illegal immigrants.

Its a fact.

Conservatives are hypocrites. Thats a fact too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro