07-02-2014 10:46 AM
    I didn't think anyone could top J. Carter...
    the_tech_eater, EmceeGeek and A895 like this.
    07-02-2014 10:57 AM
    BHO has to have things his way, regardless of what anyone or anything (ahem: US Constitution) says. He is completely out of control with his agenda, his abuse of executive order, etc. I have been chewing on this whole immigration thing and want to pose a question.

The question is: Is this whole Central American children mass invasion thing orchestrated by BHO and his administration? He has already said that he will take it upon himself to solve the immigration issue all by himself, if necessary. What if he has set this invasion in place to force the issue? Now that the kids are here, he can (will?) use this as an opportunity to "solve" the whole mess with some sort of blanket amnesty for any/all comers? He says no, but it would NOT be the first time that he has lied to us.

And not to take this thread too far off topic, here's one for you all to read:
    Medical staff warned: Keep your mouths shut about illegal immigrants or face arrest | Fox News
    07-02-2014 12:01 PM
    Pseudo-operation!?! Interesting.....
    07-02-2014 12:12 PM
    I never thought that i'd say this, but this bozo we have now...makes Nixon look good!!!
    07-02-2014 01:13 PM
    It would be interesting to have some "progressives are liberals" chime in on their points of view.....Not all liberals are progressive, and not all progressives are liberal.
    07-02-2014 01:35 PM
    Back in a small pub in Galway, my da once told me....never discuss politics with someone you're not ready to punch....and proceeded to tell my brothers to punch me dead on the mouth...which they willingly complied.

Tough lesson well learned.
    07-02-2014 02:53 PM
    Back in a small pub in Galway, my da once told me....never discuss politics with someone you're not ready to punch....and proceeded to tell my brothers to punch me dead on the mouth...which they willingly complied.

Tough lesson well learned.
    Wow!
    07-02-2014 03:14 PM
    07-02-2014 03:28 PM
    Probably the worst thing about politics is that certain scrupulous people take advantage of the fact that ideology for far too many people is more important than truth, and no matter how hard you try to get them to look at the facts/truths for themselves, they flat out refuse and cling tightly to their ideology as if it were the most precious thing on the planet. #smh
    07-02-2014 03:32 PM
    I think you're right!

Sent from from my iPhone 5
    07-02-2014 03:37 PM
    Wow!
    No room for weaklings in my family!!!! To further explain, politics are very volatile in Ireland. The separation of Northern Ireland from the Republic even if 100 years ago leads to plenty of fights.
    07-02-2014 03:41 PM
    Lots of people hate him, but he's usually pretty close to the truth.
    07-02-2014 03:46 PM
    There are two things you never talk about in mixed company: Dale Jr and politics.
    kataran and xtremeled like this.
    07-02-2014 04:28 PM
    No room for weaklings in my family!!!! To further explain, politics are very volatile in Ireland. The separation of Northern Ireland from the Republic even if 100 years ago leads to plenty of fights.
    Same in my family. My people come from Cork & Limerick. Outspoken & opinionated, to say the least! Slinte.
    07-02-2014 09:15 PM
    Same in my family. My people come from Cork & Limerick. Outspoken & opinionated, to say the least! Slinte.
    Slinte!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad
    07-02-2014 09:17 PM
    Lots of people hate him, but he's usually pretty close to the truth.
    Haters hate when truth is spoken.
    the_tech_eater and Yossi12 like this.
    07-02-2014 10:06 PM
    Lol. Bush is most definitely the worst.

Sent From ipizzle using Tapatalk
    07-02-2014 10:12 PM
    Lol. Bush is most definitely the worst.

That's subjective based on you're political views. It's a fact that Obama doesn't understand economics, and there is little that he does understand. Give me one good thing he's done, and I'll give you 10 bad things he's done. NOW, I don't think bush was a good president either, he understood what he was doing. Therefore it's subjective based on you're political views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-02-2014 10:24 PM
    That's subjective based on you're political views. It's a fact that Obama doesn't understand economics, and there is little that he does understand. Give me one good thing he's done, and I'll give you 10 bad things he's done. NOW, I don't think bush was a good president either, he understood what he was doing. Therefore it's subjective based on you're political views.

Something that benefited me? Made it easier for small business owners (minority) to obtain loans. I'm not a democrat/or republican. Just calling a spade a spade. Bush was trash. He destroyed the economy, led us into two pointless wars...all presidents have pros and cons, however I would be hard pressed to find a president that's worst than bush (disclaimer I'm still in my twenties).

07-02-2014 10:31 PM
    And that's the only good thing he's done, that is objective. Here's well put together list of five things he has done that hurt this country. I'll update this post with the other promised five. http://rightperspective.wordpress.co...far-revisited/

Ah, so I found a whole lot more than 10!
    Lied about the stimulus package claiming the economy was going to explode

* Cash for clunkers waste of time and money

* Shovel ready jobs waste of time and money

* The Russian "reset" and Obama's "flexibility" after the election back fires

* The Arab Spring which backfired

* The Syrian red line, and second red line standing by and watching a hundred thousand people die, by chemical weapon no less

* The Beer Summit (aka, "The Police acted stupidly&quot

* Outing a CIA station chief in Afghanistan

* The VA administration scandal he knew about in 2008 and did nothing about until it blew up in his face

* The IRS targeting Obama's enemies, which is still being blocked from investigation

* Tapping the press phone records

* Benghazi and the death of three Americans, zero terrorists arrested or held accountable two years later, Susan Rice sent out to lie to the American people.

* Fast & Furious sending guns over the boarder without the ability to track them

* The ACA rollout

* The GSA spending nearly a million dollars on clowns and mind readers

* Green job poster child Solyndra and their subsequent bankruptcy

* The quote;If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance, period. quote; lie.

* Bergdahl Rose Garden circus, trading 5 top Taliban terrorist leaders for an alleged deserter (add: Another Susan Rice lie fest on the Sunday shows)
    IF YOU WANT TO CARRY THIS DEBATE ON, PLEASE PM ME.
    zurch and BlaineP like this.
    07-02-2014 10:38 PM
    Something that benefited me? Made it easier for small business owners (minority) to obtain loans. I'm not a democrat/or republican. Just calling a spade a spade. Bush was trash. He destroyed the economy, led us into two pointless wars...all presidents have pros and cons, however I would be hard pressed to find a president that's worst than bush (disclaimer I'm still in my twenties).

What did Bush do to destroy the economy? During his last 2 years in office, the Democrats controlled the House and Senate. Your ill informed. Senator Barney Frank, a Democrat, was largely responsible for the housing crash and the Freddie Mac/Fannie Mae fiasco that crushed the economy. Bush got blamed because he was President. He tried to stop what the democrats were doing. But his efforts got stonewalled. Again, I ask, what did Bush do to destroy the economy? Name 1 thing.

kch50428, zurch and BlaineP like this.
    07-02-2014 11:45 PM
    I know I don't have to read a thread/topic, however what I liked about this forum is that it is a place where people share a common interest: Apple devices. Topics such as this is provocative, and is something a person can indulge in simply by walking out of his/her home and living life. I know we have different opinions, values, and ideologies, however I would appreciate knowing individuals on this site as people helping and encouraging as they use their devices as opposed to claiming to be more informed about economics, politics, and education.

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air. White in color of course. Or my iPhone 5s. Gold of course.
    07-03-2014 01:23 AM
    I know I don't have to read a thread/topic, however what I liked about this forum is that it is a place where people share a common interest: Apple devices. Topics such as this is provocative, and is something a person can indulge in simply by walking out of his/her home and living life. I know we have different opinions, values, and ideologies, however I would appreciate knowing individuals on this site as people helping and encouraging as they use their devices as opposed to claiming to be more informed about economics, politics, and education.

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air. White in color of course. Or my iPhone 5s. Gold of course.
    While I agree with you that some subjects can become heated and so therefore I don't engage, this thread is in a separate subforum within the off topic subforum at iMore. I came here by accident....was following my nose down a rabbit hole and took a turn.

You don't need to participate. I won't either. But folks like to discuss this and so this is a place that's out of the main forums where they may do so. Join me in the iMore Pet Thread isntead!!!!!!
    07-03-2014 07:34 AM
    Pet thread? I have this cat with an attitude and...where's that thread?

qbnkelt likes this.
    07-04-2014 04:26 PM
950 123 ...