worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Obama's extreme unpopularity with the fox news crowd and the "tea party or the koch club" is due in large part to his race and name. It's just how a large percent of that 25% of the population thinks.

My dislike of this President has nothing to do with his skin color. Troll.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
This administration's policy after failed policy after failed policy has destroyed this country and it's middle class.

When we take back this government. Tonight....we need to cram it down the throats of the Democrats with no mercy.

Long live the Republic. Bring back the Regan years.
I hope this happens!

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
This administration's policy after failed policy after failed policy has destroyed this country and it's middle class.

When we take back this government. Tonight....we need to cram it down the throats of the Democrats with no mercy.

Long live the Republic. Bring back the Regan years.

You spelled his name wrong and he would be rejected as liberal in the modern GOP which is why it is going to be dead if it doesn't change. The GOP hasn't championed the middle class in decades. You should read more...just not what you're currently reading. Seriously though, in what ways do you see the republican party helping the middle class? From a policy perspective?

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
When have you ever seen people voting fraudulently for the Republicans? No wonder the democrats are against a Voter ID Law.

Actually the total number of cases of voter fraud in the last 20 years is equal to roughly .00003 percent of the voting population. There is no voter fraud, there is a population who recognizes the republican party as scared and full of hate with really awful economic policy. That's a problem for the GOP so they have to work on voter suppression also known as voter ID and combating voter fraud which is tough to combat because it statistically doesn't exist. Regardless the republican party throws millions of dollars at systems designed to disenfranchise voters from the other party. Why? Because they don't believe in free elections and the democratic process. You sure sound pro republican in this thread...are you still ashamed to admit it?

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I swear this is too easy. You two have been so thoroughly and willingly brainwashed that I feel like I'm arguing the earth is round. It is fun in some ways but your devotion to fantasy is a concern.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
You spelled his name wrong and he would be rejected as liberal in the modern GOP which is why it is going to be dead if it doesn't change. The GOP hasn't championed the middle class in decades. You should read more...just not what you're currently reading. Seriously though, in what ways do you see the republican party helping the middle class? From a policy perspective?

manifesto

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Actually the total number of cases of voter fraud in the last 20 years is equal to roughly .00003 percent of the voting population. There is no voter fraud, there is a population who recognizes the republican party as scared and full of hate with really awful economic policy. That's a problem for the GOP so they have to work on voter suppression also known as voter ID and combating voter fraud which is tough to combat because it statistically doesn't exist. Regardless the republican party throws millions of dollars at systems designed to disenfranchise voters from the other party. Why? Because they don't believe in free elections and the democratic process. You sure sound pro republican in this thread...are you still ashamed to admit it?

Voter and election fraud does exist in America today. It is a federal crime for an illegal alien to register to vote or to vote in U.S. elections. Yet, rather than enforcing federal law, the Obama-Holder Department of Justice is intent upon allowing illegal aliens to vote..

And since there is no vote fraud, there is no need to try to prevent it, according to the liberal mantra.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Historically a complete fail for growing anything but greater disparity between the rich and poor. How many times must you witness something fail such as conservative fiscal policy before it registers?

You mean fail like every fiber of this administration?

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
You mean fail like every fiber of this administration?

No. I mean fail as in not succeeding to accomplish what it set out to. I don't mean fail as in saving the country from a depression, revamping a failed healthcare system that allowed millions of people access to healthcare and eliminated death due to pre-existing conditions because of you know...more money for someone, some tax sanity when it comes to raising the taxes on the wall street boys gains even though we need it to be higher and higher still, minimum wage increases across the country finally, same sex marriage laws being enacted finally...equal; rights, it's a good thing. Plus all the things that the party of no doesn't want...badly needed infrastructure investment...blocked by the republican house, equal pay for the sexes...blocked by the republican house, minimum wage increases...blocked by the republican house (the states are doing it anyway), a progressive tax rate....blocked by the republican house (we wouldn't want those fat walmart kids to actually have to work one day or pay their fair share). I could go on forever but I know none of this registers in your brain. You don't want to see it and can't see it. It scares you, which is why you sought out your bubble.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
No. I mean fail as in not succeeding to accomplish what it set out to. I don't mean fail as in saving the country from a depression, revamping a failed healthcare system that allowed millions of people access to healthcare and eliminated death due to pre-existing conditions because of you know...more money for someone, some tax sanity when it comes to raising the taxes on the wall street boys gains even though we need it to be higher and higher still, minimum wage increases across the country finally, same sex marriage laws being enacted finally...equal; rights, it's a good thing. Plus all the things that the party of no doesn't want...badly needed infrastructure investment...blocked by the republican house, equal pay for the sexes...blocked by the republican house, minimum wage increases...blocked by the republican house (the states are doing it anyway), a progressive tax rate....blocked by the republican house (we wouldn't want those fat walmart kids to actually have to work one day or pay their fair share). I could go on forever but I know none of this registers in your brain. You don't want to see it and can't see it. It scares you, which is why you sought out your bubble.

FALSE! You are obviously speaking about the Democrats. Yes.. The war on woman. Chuckles. There are fools who drink cool aid on both sides.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
FALSE! You are obviously speaking about the Democrats. Yes.. The war on woman. Chuckles. There are fools who drink cool aid on both sides.

And once again you don't actually say anything. You state your desires with explanation points and remind us you are chuckling quite a bit actually but have no substance. You're not stable in your presentation.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Finally some common sense in this sea of idiocy.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

If the number you posted were true, which it is not, it is still too high. By having 0.00003 percent of fraudulent votes, it is still 0.00003 percent too high. You are wrong, there is voter fraud.
I swear this is too easy. You two have been so thoroughly and willingly brainwashed that I feel like I'm arguing the earth is round. It is fun in some ways but your devotion to fantasy is a concern.
Way to go with the personal attacks. Only liberals are allowed to do that. And no, I'm not afraid to admit anything.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Voter and election fraud does exist in America today. It is a federal crime for an illegal alien to register to vote or to vote in U.S. elections. Yet, rather than enforcing federal law, the Obama-Holder Department of Justice is intent upon allowing illegal aliens to vote..

And since there is no vote fraud, there is no need to try to prevent it, according to the liberal mantra.
But CNN says voter fraud doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73