worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
The Baltimore/Washington area is rife with democratic welfare scandals. The democrats give welfare to their rich friends.
You're not kidding! Sadly they're closing out a lot of the Section 8 housing in DC and that's causing it to run into other areas. Where I live, Annapolis, was always bad because you're in between the two cities, Washington and Baltimore.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Ft fy ? Don't ever change my post to reflect racism. How dare you. Bigot.

No joke, do you think Fox would criticize the president at much as they do of he was white and republican and did the exact same things Obama did?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
No joke, do you think Fox would criticize the president at much as they do of he was white and republican and did the exact same things Obama did?

They're more balanced than CNN so I'd say they would. Stop making everything about race. Just because someone doesn't like obama doesn't make them a racist.

dsvochak

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
"Many American citizens are simply dumb. They don't know anything. And when you don't know anything, you'll buy anything and propaganda rules."
-Bill O'Reilly, The O'Reilly Factor 10/28/14

I doubt many of Mr. O'Reilly's viewers realize how ironic his statement is.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
They're more balanced than CNN so I'd say they would.

Honestly, do you truly believe that?

Stop making everything about race. Just because someone doesn't like obama doesn't make them a racist.

I am simply going off of what the other poster said, and it is quite true. There is no way in hell the amount of criticism that Obama faces would be the exact same if it was a white guy republican in office. That is just how the media works in America, you just haven't noticed it though.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
New York Times: According to our statistical election-forecasting machine, the Republicans have a moderate edge, with about a 70% chance of gaining a majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner