worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
President Obama told us that he is “fighting for the middle class”? But real median family income has been in a continuous downward spiral since he became President, actually falling more since the recession ended in the summer of 2009..

No wonder Democrats don't want to be associated with him.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
President Obama told us that he is ?fighting for the middle class?? But real median family income has been in a continuous downward spiral since he became President, actually falling more since the recession ended in the summer of 2009..

That's why they have to try to change the subject the to supposed "war on women" while Obamas policies have hurt them more than any anti-abortion policies ever have.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
President Obama told us that he is ?fighting for the middle class?? But real median family income has been in a continuous downward spiral since he became President, actually falling more since the recession ended in the summer of 2009..

He is fighting the middle class, not for the middle class.
That's why they have to try to change the subject the to supposed "war on women" while Obamas policies have hurt them more than any anti-abortion policies ever have.
What about his war on the middle class? Or his enslaving people with taxes?

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Failed administration.

1. Obama's unconstitutional assault on your Second Amendment Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

2. President Obama, throughout his Presidency, has refused to enforce long-established U.S. immigration laws.

More than 300,000 captured illegal aliens had been processed and were awaiting deportation. But, incredibly, Obama stopped these deportations and ordered the U.S. border patrol to release many of these illegal aliens in violation of law and without explanation.

3. Obama forced ObamaCare on an unwilling public through bribery and lying about its cost.

4. Operation Fast & Furious.

5. DOJ: In violation of 10th Amendment, sued to prevent Arizona from using reasonable measures to discourage illegal immigration within its borders.

6. Without Congressional approval, Obama gutted the work requirement for welfare recipients passed by Congress and signed into law by President Bill Clinton.

7. Obama Administration uses IRS to target conservative, Christian and pro-Israel organizations, donors, and citizens.

The list in endless.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

Talk about enslaving people with taxes! I get $155 taken out of my pay check every week between the Feds and ga! To be fair, I will be able to get a lot of it back when I file, but I need the money now! I find it funny that the libs say us republicans are villains because we supposed "don't want to help people" because we are against giving them free handouts, yet they want to take as much from those of us that work as they can!

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

Ah yes, two more bumper stickers with no substance but great at being ambiguous and having no meaning. How right wing of you.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Talk about enslaving people with taxes! I get $155 taken out of my pay check every week between the Feds and ga! To be fair, I will be able to get a lot of it back when I file, but I need the money now! I find it funny that the libs say us republicans are villains because we supposed "don't want to help people" because we are against giving them free handouts, yet they want to take as much from those of us that work as they can!

The republicans aren't talking about lowering your taxes. You don't make enough. The dems would like to lower your taxes but the republicans blocked both bills in the house. Why do y'all insist on voting against your own self interest. It's very odd.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Failed administration.

1. Obama's unconstitutional assault on your Second Amendment Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

2. President Obama, throughout his Presidency, has refused to enforce long-established U.S. immigration laws.

More than 300,000 captured illegal aliens had been processed and were awaiting deportation. But, incredibly, Obama stopped these deportations and ordered the U.S. border patrol to release many of these illegal aliens in violation of law and without explanation.

3. Obama forced ObamaCare on an unwilling public through bribery and lying about its cost.

5. DOJ: In violation of 10th Amendment, sued to prevent Arizona from using reasonable measures to discourage illegal immigration within its borders.

6. Without Congressional approval, Obama gutted the work requirement for welfare recipients passed by Congress and signed into law by President Bill Clinton.

7. Obama Administration uses IRS to target conservative, Christian and pro-Israel organizations, donors, and citizens.

The list in endless.

You really need more tin foil asap.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Failed administration.

The list in endless.
True story.

Exactly, give me my money now! The democrats love to tax the working man.
Ah yes, two more bumper stickers with no substance but great at being ambiguous and having no meaning. How right wing of you.
Who said I was right wing? How nice of you to assume. You do know what they say when you assume right?

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Holy crap, I forgot, you're the right wing guy who is embarrassed to say it. It's tough keeping track of y'all sometimes. But of course you're not right wing. There all good now.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

It's not the President's fault you aren't taking out the appropriate amount each week. Go to personnel and have them adjust it. Despite what people think the government doesn't want you to overpay and they have to give some back.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

If you think income tax is a liberal thing, then just wow.....

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah and overspending is 100% universal despite the claim of wanting small govt. Both parties spend more and more. What they spend it on priority wise is in some cases (health care for instance) probably the only distinction between the 2 big parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner