worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Don't bother. This is the edges of the furthest right wing conspiracy zone. Reynolds tin foil business is off the charts here. Sometimes you have to consider who you're debating and move on.

You don't know tin foil until you visit r/conspiracy on reddit. I feel their tin foil hat matches the drapes there.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
You don't know tin foil until you visit r/conspiracy on reddit. I feel their tin foil hat matches the drapes there.

The only conspiracy in this thread, is your white privilege theory.. Proof after proof fact after fact has been layed out before you. Democratic candidates distancing them self's from Obama, Libertarian and Independents as well. Funny don't you think...Democrats running for office would rather attach themselves to leading Republicans than their own president..

Last edited:

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
The only conspiracy in this thread, is your white privilege theory.. Proof after proof fact after fact has been layed out before you. Democratic candidates distancing them self's from Obama, Libertarian and Independents as well. Funny don't you think...Democrats running for office would rather attach themselves to leading Republicans than their own president..

Time and again, I have explained to you and even provided several links. Just because you don't agree with it, does not make it a myth.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Time and again, I have explained to you and even provided several links. Just because you don't agree with it, does not make it a myth.

I think we busted that MYTH! Now answer the last part of my post..

Here again is > Proof

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Morgan Freeman is a multimillionaire he wouldn't have no clue what the average black person goes through today.

I think he was "average" before becoming famous.. Showing you, opportunity is available to all...

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I swear I wish that White Privilege was true. It seems that the only people who have privileges are the minorities.

It is a myth!
I think we busted that MYTH! Now answer the last part of my post..

Here again is > Proof
The myth isn't busted. He'll keep claiming it's true.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
White people being the first to call White Privilege a myth. Oh, the irony.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

You haven't offered a single fact. You're bumper sticker guy.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
White people being the first to call White Privilege a myth. Oh, the irony.

If the posters in this thread that are arguing with you are white men...specifically the notorious two then they prove the theory. If those two have found enough success to buy a smartphone...the system must be rigged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2