worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Good God man... come back with Wolf Blitzer. (CNN's lead political anchor and the anchor of The Situation Room) Ed Schultz..Steve Preminger...Come back with something other than delusions of grandeur.....

I get chuckles just typing CNN..

I don't even like CNN, they are just as bad as Fox for sensationalism. As I said an impasse.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

elvisx77

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Probably the worst thing about politics is that certain scrupulous people take advantage of the fact that ideology for far too many people is more important than truth, and no matter how hard you try to get them to look at the facts/truths for themselves, they flat out refuse and cling tightly to their ideology as if it were the most precious thing on the planet. #smh

Stop believing in politically correctness and secular democracy. Western civilization will soon collapse unless you act now.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Good Grief..look around you man.. The economy is in shambles!!
Who are you telling! If unemployment is down its because, due to obamacare, companies cut two full time positions and made three part time positions. This is like the lie that Clinton created a surplus.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Good Grief..look around you man.. The economy is in shambles!!

In 2008 the unemployment rate was at 10% as our country was entering the greatest recession since the great depression. You cannot possibly be so completely delusional to not know that...or maybe you can.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
In 2008 the unemployment rate was at 10% as our country was entering the greatest recession since the great depression. You cannot possibly so completed delusional to not know that...or maybe you can.

TODAY!! Unemployment is at 18%... Don't be fooled by Nevada Senator Harry Reid...Chuckled typing that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods