worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Good heavens "token" Seriously? Sure sounds raciest to me.

What makes David Webb so special then? Because he isn't saying anything I haven't heard from any other Republican.

Your link is propaganda, Libertarian propaganda.

That is only because you don't agree with it.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
So you did 3 things.

1.)You generalized all minorities are on welfare.

2.)You think (again) black people can just shake off slavery's repercussions.

3.)You think minorities are just blaming white people for all their problems.

How is this not the same thing you said 3-5 pages back again? And you are wrong on all 3 points AGAIN.

1) I didn't generalize all minorities are on welfare. What I said was my ancestors worked their way up from nothing without any welfare.
2) Why can't they? Why must they blame the white man? Black the Africans for selling the slaves. It's that simple.
3) They do blame whites for their problems.

I've said much more than what you claim I said. You're just not smart enough to comprehend what I wrote. And no, I wasn't wrong in my past postings. I'll say it again, there would be no slave trade and thus no slaves if the Africans weren't selling people into slavery. Stop blaming white people!

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
1) I didn't generalize all minorities are on welfare. What I said was my ancestors worked their way up from nothing without any welfare.
2) Why can't they? Why must they blame the white man? Black the Africans for selling the slaves. It's that simple.
3) They do blame whites for their problems.

I've said much more than what you claim I said. You're just not smart enough to comprehend what I wrote. And no, I wasn't wrong in my past postings. I'll say it again, there would be no slave trade and thus no slaves if the Africans weren't selling people into slavery. Stop blaming white people!

I am not blaming white people! You stop saying that!

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Why? Can't handle the truth?

I haven't blamed anyone, where is the truth? You and hydro keep saying truth, yet you have no evidence to support these truths.

There is no truth to garner from your posts, you keep thinking your anecdotal nonsense is fact.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Have you ever taken economics? While there has to be properly right protection, regulating business ALWAYS hurts business. Neither can be avoided, but keeping regulations to minimum helps business. As for the minimum wage, it will cause two things: A. By setting a price floor on labor, the Feds are causing the market to go out of equilibrium. Because some low skill workers aren't worth 10.10 an hour(or even 7.50, in the case of many farm workers) the minimum wage causes higher unemployment for the very people it is supposed to help. B. It will cause higher prices: when you have higher taxes, you have to charge more. The minimum wage is a tax on employers. So it also hurts the very people it is supposed to help, as do many, many government programs, made by corrupt officials that want good results now, and don't give a rip about the future results.
Minimum wage is very helpful to the workers that will be able to keep their jobs. But it hurts unemployed, and vulnerable workers. Here is an example: View attachment 68984 as the minimum wage goes up, the employment level goes from E0 to E1, causing an excess supply of employees, and a lower than equilibrium demand. Note: this is just an example, I am in no way saying what the minimum wage should be, rather showing that it takes the market out of equilibrium.

Source: Economics: private and public choice. Gwartney (My textbook for economics 213, which I completed the first of August)

Regulating business does not always hurt business. You have to discern what you mean when you say business. Do you mean strictly the owner or shareholders or are you including the workers. An increase of minimum wage is also known as sharing profits with the workers who helped create them. It is inconclusive what impact higher minimum wages will have in the short and long term but there are arguments on both sides to be heard. And stop asking people if they've ever taken economics. It's annoying.

2014 Job Creation Faster in States that Raised the Minimum Wage | CEPR Blog

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Well, there it is. If Bill O'Reilly says it then it MUST be true.

I barely got through typing that without rolling on the floor.

Who is the Libertarian or independent (chuckles) rebuttal? Who,, give me one source to debunk Mr. O'Rielly.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Then I guess we have met an impasse.

Good God man... come back with Wolf Blitzer. (CNN's lead political anchor and the anchor of The Situation Room) Ed Schultz..Steve Preminger...Come back with something other than delusions of grandeur.....

I get chuckles just typing CNN..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro