worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
So you can to calling me names? This is the second time you have insulted me. I can only imagine how you speak to someone in real life. Calling me insulting names multiples times, and I am the one is wrong? Until you get a better argument than "loon, bigot, racist", I will think I'll chalk this up to high school mentality.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

"Loon" was a spelling error. Sorry. I fixed it. And no, i am very respectful for people that are respectful. I don't tolerate racism. And you think it ok for you to call us racist, but when I rightly call you racist, you say it's insulting, and high school mentality.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Again...where is this white privilege you speak of?

In everyday life. Until you have spent years as an urban black american and see injustice and the system itself beat down blacks everyday, you won't see it. But read the link I just posted. It is eye opening.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Chuckles... You sound like a racist and a bigot..
But minorities can't be racist #sarcasm.
Yes I did think about it. It's a feeble attempt to use race to back up your point of view, and try to make whites look racist. I'm done talking to you. You are a racist bigot, your whole demeanor screams entitlement. I will not waste my time arguing with a racist bigot. @the rest of you: you would be wise to not argue with this racist bigot.
Well written the_tech_eater

I am going back to what I spent pages explaining to you and everyone else "White Privilege". Don't like don't live in the U.S. but any Urban Black American can tell you that if it came down to it, who would be more likely to be arrested in a black or white situation, the black would more than likely be arrested first.

Just a fact of life.

White Privilege is a myth. Get over blaming the white man for your shortcomings. I've seen white people going to jail for doing the same stuff black guys did, and they only got probation despite having a much longer record.

If only I was racist, but alas I am not. But considering we have spent pages going back and forth, many of the comments that you and others have said have been quite ignorant, yet I am the racist. Lol

I'll say it again, " But minorities can't be racist #sarcasm. " Your postings are racist yet you call whites racist.
Not it is going back to my original point of White Privilege. But thanks for that analysis.

Again, White Privilege is just a myth.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
"Loon" was a spelling error. Sorry. I fixed it. And no, i am very respectful for people that are respectful. I don't tolerate racism.

I have been respectful, I haven't called any of you names, but yet you call me several names, including carpetbagger. You don't think that is disrespectful?

And no, I don't tolerate racism either, being a target of racism before it isn't fun. But when I said that a minority would be more likely to be incarcerated, I wasn't talking out my ***. Read the link I just posted.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I have been respectful, I haven't called any of you names, but yet you call me several names, including carpetbagger. You don't think that is disrespectful?

And no, I don't tolerate racism either, being a target of racism before it isn't fun. But when I said that a minority would be more likely to be incarcerated, I wasn't talking out my ***. Read the link I just posted.

LOL you are being racist, and you say you don't tolerate it. I'm done.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
But minorities can't be racist #sarcasm.

Well written the_tech_eater

White Privilege is a myth. Get over blaming the white man for your shortcomings. I've seen white people going to jail for doing the same stuff black guys did, and they only got probation despite having a much longer record.

I'll say it again, " But minorities can't be racist #sarcasm. " Your postings are racist yet you call whites racist.

Again, White Privilege is just a myth.

It is myth because you continue to deny it exists. Why are white people so reluctant to believe they have a better experience in America than minorities? It is for majority of the time true in ways that you won't naturally see, but once it gets pointed out, people get so defensive.

If I belonged to a race of people who got a better experience in America, I would own it. But I would also suggest ways to fix America so that other races and groups were able to get the same treatment and parity.

And yes minorities can be racist, but I am not talking out thin air. You just don't like live what I have to say.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Again...where is this white privilege you speak of?
When you find out hydrogen3 let me know please!
Alright then, what is racist about my statement?

http://www.americanprogress.org/iss...or-and-criminal-justice-in-the-united-states/

If you do the crime, do the time. This applies if you're white, black, Hispanic, Asian, or Native American.
"Loon" was a spelling error. Sorry. I fixed it. And no, i am very respectful for people that are respectful. I don't tolerate racism. And you think it ok for you to call us racist, but when I rightly call you racist, you say it's insulting, and high school mentality.
I don't tolerate racism either. But i have seen blacks more racist than whites ever were.
In everyday life. Until you have spent years as an urban black american and see injustice and the system itself beat down blacks everyday, you won't see it. But read the link I just posted. It is eye opening.

Sounds and smells like propaganda... watch this.

Watch this:
Thanks for the link hydrogen3.

If the minority is more likely to be incarcerated then it's because they're doing something wrong. Like I've posted earlier, if you do the crime you should do the time. Where I live I am frequently the target of racism.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
When you find out hydrogen3 let me know please!

If you do the crime, do the time. This applies if you're white, black, Hispanic, Asian, or Native American.

I don't tolerate racism either. But i have seen blacks more racist than whites ever were.

Thanks for the link hydrogen3.

If the minority is more likely to be incarcerated then it's because they're doing something wrong. Like I've posted earlier, if you do the crime you should do the time. Where I live I am frequently the target of racism.

You didn't read the whole link I posted did you? Because that link is saying that black people and white people in America are in fact being treated unfairly when it comes the justice system.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
NO..it's truth..

It is your truth, my link had nothing but statistics in it, yet you blatantly disregard it because you don't agree with it.

I disagree with your link because David Webb on multiple times has proven he is nothing but the Republican Party's token black guy, speaking the same conjecture. He offers no solutions or hard facts that would be useful. That is why I disregard him, what is your excuse for disregarding my link?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
LOL you are being racist, and you say you don't tolerate it. I'm done.
Exactly!

It is myth because you continue to deny it exists. Why are white people so reluctant to believe they have a better experience in America than minorities? It is for majority of the time true in ways that you won't naturally see, but once it gets pointed out, people get so defensive.

If I belonged to a race of people who got a better experience in America, I would own it. But I would also suggest ways to fix America so that other races and groups were able to get the same treatment and parity.

And yes minorities can be racist, but I am not talking out thin air. You just don't like live what I have to say.

If I have a better experience than minorities it is because my family worked for it instead of living off of the welfare system. When my family came to America from Italy in the early twentieth century, they had nothing. What they did was work their way from the bottom. In the 1920s Italians, Greeks, Eastern Europeans, and Asians were discriminated against more than blacks. But my ancestors didn't let this keep them down, they held their head high and worked their *** off to improve their life. My ancestors fought in every war from World War II until today so that people can have a better life and freedom which they enjoy. They didn't blame people of other races, no they worked their way up. Fast forward one hundred years and I have relatives who are attorneys, flag officers in the military, and doctors. None of which happened via handouts or blaming people of other races.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
You didn't read the whole link I posted did you? Because that link is saying that black people and white people in America are in fact being treated unfairly when it comes the justice system.

Which I'm sure is written by more racists.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
David Webb on multiple times has proven he is nothing but the Republican Party's token black guy, speaking the same conjecture. He offers no solutions or hard facts that would be useful. That is why I disregard him, what is your excuse for disregarding my link?

Good heavens "token" Seriously? Sure sounds raciest to me.

Your link is propaganda, Libertarian propaganda.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Exactly!

If I have a better experience than minorities it is because my family worked for it instead of living off of the welfare system. When my family came to America from Italy in the early twentieth century, they had nothing. What they did was work their way from the bottom. In the 1920s Italians, Greeks, Eastern Europeans, and Asians were discriminated against more than blacks. But my ancestors didn't let this keep them down, they held their head high and worked their *** off to improve their life. My ancestors fought in every war from World War II until today so that people can have a better life and freedom which they enjoy. They didn't blame people of other races, no they worked their way up. Fast forward one hundred years and I have relatives who are attorneys, flag officers in the military, and doctors. None of which happened via handouts or blaming people of other races.

So you did 3 things.

1.)You generalized all minorities are on welfare.

2.)You think (again) black people can just shake off slavery's repercussions.

3.)You think minorities are just blaming white people for all their problems.

How is this not the same thing you said 3-5 pages back again? And you are wrong on all 3 points AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh