worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
If the Republican Party put as much effort into fixing health care as they did to keep Obama out of office maybe we would have had a fixed health care system. Trying to fix health care is one of the only things I give Obama credit for.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't have enough tinfoil to exist in your realm. To be honest with you it depresses me that you believe all this stuff. But I can't fix that and I know it. So I hope it doesn't negatively impact your life too much. The propaganda machine is strong on the right and I understand why people become scared and stop behaving to their own best interest.

What about the Democratic propaganda machine? "The Democratic Party is rife with scandal from the highest echelons of government, down to the small corridors of town halls."

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
"Mitch McConnell" got chuckles then laughed and chuckled a lot more.....

McConnell is a joke. How is your state the poster child for how the ACA IS working and how a lot of your people were able to get health insurance through it, yet you want to get rid of the ACA and keep the website that runs on it, how does that make sense? You should see the video, he looks so flustered and sounds to be frank, dumb saying he will keep the website.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
McConnell is a joke. How is your state the poster child for how the ACA IS working and how a lot of your people were able to get health insurance through it, yet you want to get rid of the ACA and keep the website that runs on it, how does that make sense? You should see the video, he looks so flustered and sounds to be frank, dumb saying he will keep the website.

My State is Democratic, The Party is rife with scandal from the highest echelons of government, down to the small corridors of town halls. Trust me I pay enough taxes to these crooks . Were another give me give me give me state... why work and pay your own way when you can get a hand out...

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
My State is Democratic, The Party is rife with scandal from the highest echelons of government, down to the small corridors of town halls. Trust me I pay enough taxes to these crooks . Were another give me give me give me state... why work and pay your own way when you can get a hand out...

The Democrats and Republicans are both corrupt and filled with scandal, the Republicans are no better. And you think it is easy to get welfare? That is a long and arduous process on its own. And welfare will get cut off, if they figure out you make too much. I know it very well, my mom used to get food stamps, and there was a time I stayed in Section 8 housing. Neither one were thrown at us like a handout. I don't know why every conservative think welfare is that easy to get.

And there are some people who abuse it, but there are some like my family who managed to work hard and now we don't get any any welfare anymore. But I will admit welfare did make things easier for us, helped keep food on the table and helped us get a temporary living space.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The Democrats and Republicans are both corrupt and filled with scandal, the Republicans are no better. And you think it is easy to get welfare? That is a long and arduous process on its own. And welfare will get cut off, if they figure out you make too much. I know it very well, my mom used to get food stamps, and there was a time I stayed in Section 8 housing. Neither one were thrown at us like a handout. I don't know why every conservative think welfare is that easy to get.

And there are some people who abuse it, but there are some like my family who managed to work hard and now we don't get any any welfare anymore. But I will admit welfare did make things easier for us, helped keep food on the table and helped us get a temporary living space.

Interesting, my Uncle (my mothers brother) Move's from state to state (every six months) As soon as he walks to the welfare office BAM! here come the money and food stamps and section 8 housing.....The same day.... He's done this several times over the past 4 years If I recall 6 states total.. It's to easy to get welfare...If the damn bum would get a job,,, why do that with all the hand outs!!!!! I'll be paying for the bum for the rest of his life...

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Interesting, my Uncle (my mothers brother) Move's from state to state (every six months) As soon as he walks to the welfare office BAM! here come the money and food stamps and section 8 housing.....The same day.... He's done this several times over the past 4 years If I recall 6 states total.. It's to easy to get welfare...If the damn bum would get a job,,, why do that with all the hand outs!!!!! I'll be paying for the bum for the rest of his life...

I completely agree that welfare needs a total overhaul. People like that take away from the people that would actually benefit from it. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR