worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Clinton should of been forced out. Another communist.

I don't think you know what communist means. But if you thought it meant telling people who they should marry, what language they can speak and what should be the state religion...then you'd be on the right track.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't think you know what communist means. But if you thought it meant telling people who they should marry, what language they can speak and what should be the state religion...then you'd be on the right track.

Democrat commonest. Same thing.

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
If 2001 to 2008 was horrible, 2009 to the present is downright despicable. Racial tensions, numerous wars, er um military aid, numerous scandals, rampant joblessness, skyrocketing insurance premiums, massive debt, and now Ebola within our borders.

I'm going point-counterpoint on this:
Racial tension: Like that never existed before 2008?

Numerous wars: Huh? Name one war Obama has started. Military actions? Yes. But nothing as bad as Iraq/Afghanistan. Plus, the US has been providing "military aid" all over the world for decades

Numerous scandals: Name one.

Rampant unemployment: Here's an article from May 2014 (Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest Level Since 2008: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest Level Since 2008

Skyrocketing insurance premiums: I'm guessing this is Obamacare bashing. Give it up. It's the law of the land. And, Covered California (Obamacare for the state of CA basically) is cutting monthly premiums for individual health insurance holders by half.

Massive debt: Are you kidding? Clinton left us with a surplus, and W. blew it all, and then some.

Ebola: Riiiight, Obama let Ebola into the country. No, actually, the blame is with the idiotic hospital in Dallas who let that guy go home.

The 2000 election was a disaster for the US, and the country will probably never recover. Sad.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm going point-counterpoint on this:
Racial tension: Like that never existed before 2008?

Numerous wars: Huh? Name one war Obama has started. Military actions? Yes. But nothing as bad as Iraq/Afghanistan. Plus, the US has been providing "military aid" all over the world for decades

Numerous scandals: Name one.

Rampant unemployment: Here's an article from May 2014 (Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest Level Since 2008: Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest Level Since 2008

Skyrocketing insurance premiums: I'm guessing this is Obamacare bashing. Give it up. It's the law of the land. And, Covered California (Obamacare for the state of CA basically) is cutting monthly premiums for individual health insurance holders by half.

Massive debt: Are you kidding? Clinton left us with a surplus, and W. blew it all, and then some.

Ebola: Riiiight, Obama let Ebola into the country. No, actually, the blame is with the idiotic hospital in Dallas who let that guy go home.

The 2000 election was a disaster for the US, and the country will probably never recover. Sad.

Wow! Okay....You win....

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't think the problems started in 2006, actually I know they didn't, but if you want to share what specific moves the dem house and senate took between 2006 and 2008 that led the country into a ditch then I'm definitely interested in hearing the list.
This is how it all happened. Much of this article came from Thomas Sowell, a black conservative. But this is it in a nutshell!
http://russp.us/subprime.htm

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Still refusing to see the truth.

I don't have enough tinfoil to exist in your realm. To be honest with you it depresses me that you believe all this stuff. But I can't fix that and I know it. So I hope it doesn't negatively impact your life too much. The propaganda machine is strong on the right and I understand why people become scared and stop behaving to their own best interest.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Fox News Huckabee: this President has done more damage to the U.S. Than any other president.

I kind of agree with this.... The changes that have occurred have been quite drastic during this administration but I blame both sides. Then again, Dems are never big on The military.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR