worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I stopped judging people period a loooonnnggg time ago. I'm black, I have a all black family, I have had good friends who were white, black, Spanish, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Samoan and Filipino.

I know people today who are also homophobic, I can't be around people like that though. My Aunt, and my cousin are gay and I have a best friend (male) who is gay too. Hell, I live in Atlanta one of the biggest cities anywhere for gays.

I also do get skeptical of someone who does not like Mac and Cheese with Baked Beans though, I question if they are human or not.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Yeah yeah yeah..It's all Bush's fault. Obama is even more incompetent than W. Bush. Besides Bush policies still alive in Obama White House.. Don't fool your self.

Well, the guy was president for 8 years. 1992-2000 was "peace & prosperity", while 2001-2008 was two horrible wars and an economy in tatters.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey, hey, hey. I like Android Central.

Me to, but their political forums is like a fight arena. And don't even think of saying anything that might be considered pro-conservative. But aside from their political forums is like Android Central.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Do you even own any apple devices? You are on an android now, and you are a windows fan. Please don't tell me you're here just to argue.
I don't technically own my iPhone. It's issued to my by my company. Does that count as owning an iOS device?
Well, the guy was president for 8 years. 1992-2000 was "peace & prosperity", while 2001-2008 was two horrible wars and an economy in tatters.
But Clinton had a democrat house and Senate whereas Bush was a Republican and had a democrat house and Senate. That probably has something to do with it.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I don't technically own my iPhone. It's issued to my by my company. Does that count as owning an iOS device?

But Clinton had a democrat house and Senate whereas Bush was a Republican and had a democrat house and Senate. That probably has something to do with it.

I'm pretty sure bush had a republican house and senate through 2006 and Clinton was impeached by a GOP house.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
And it was fine until 2006. After that the economy went to hell.

I don't think the problems started in 2006, actually I know they didn't, but if you want to share what specific moves the dem house and senate took between 2006 and 2008 that led the country into a ditch then I'm definitely interested in hearing the list.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Do you even own any apple devices? You are on an android now, and you are a windows fan. Please don't tell me you're here just to argue.

I actually own an iMac, but whether I do apple products or not is irrelevant, as this is an open forum.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Me to, but their political forums is like a fight arena. And don't even think of saying anything that might be considered pro-conservative. But aside from their political forums is like Android Central.

I participate in their political forums too, because there is conservatives and liberal participating there, it allows conversations to be more productive.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

If 2001 to 2008 was horrible, 2009 to the present is downright despicable. Racial tensions, numerous wars, er um military aid, numerous scandals, rampant joblessness, skyrocketing insurance premiums, massive debt, and now Ebola within our borders.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
If 2001 to 2008 was horrible, 2009 to the present is downright despicable. Racial tensions, numerous wars, er um military aid, numerous scandals, rampant joblessness, skyrocketing insurance premiums, massive debt, and now Ebola within our borders.
#truestory
Clinton should of been forced out. Another communist.
Not only that, he disgraced the office of President.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods