worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Stop blaming the whites when it was the Africans selling the blacks. Yes, my people were slaves on one side of my family. On the other side we were discriminated against and the US tried to keep us out in the early 1900s as we weren't Northwestern Europeans. You should do your research before you try to criticize me there les. About the Jews, you don't see them robbing or raping Germans like you do the blacks. I can say that, for the most part, they have moved on whereas the blacks have not.

Yeah, there isn't much racist in you AT ALL. Yeah....

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Friendly reminder folks.........
[INFO]
P.U.P.P.A.H
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
  • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you?re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you?re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
  • Be a pro. Don?t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don?t have anything nice to say, don?t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ?think before you post?.
  • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members? problem.
[/INFO]

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
You don't know me so you can't judge me at all. I am far from racist, there is nothing racist at all in what I wrote. If you think so you are clearly uneducated.

You want blacks to just "get over" slavery and think the the Jews have gotten over the Holocaust and I'm the uneducated one? Lol, man. Just stop.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
You want blacks to just "get over" slavery and think the the Jews have gotten over the Holocaust and I'm the uneducated one? Lol, man. Just stop.
What I am saying is stop blaming Whites for what happened, is that too much to ask? After all it wasn't us selling our own people into slavery... When do you ever see Jews raping and killing Germans? You don't. And i am not your "man," you can address me as sir.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
You do blame the white man, and keep mentioning this mythical White Privilege. Like I have said before, whites aren't to blame for slavery. We're not the ones who sold our own people into slavery. Gangs, really? They are no different than terrorists. Whites have it much harder than any minorities these days. Our hard work is often overlooked because we're not a minority. If you say otherwise you're a liar. The Jews got over slavery and the Holocaust. I'm sick of blacks using that excuse.

I AM NOT BLAMING ANYONE. I have said that many times, I have told you the definition of white privilege many times. I am not blaming white people. Jesus. Did you read my whole post?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I AM NOT BLAMING ANYONE. I have said that many times, I have told you the definition of white privilege many times. I am not blaming white people. Jesus. Did you read my whole post?

Guess I have to post a link to a video of David Webb, stating the facts. There is no white privilege.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

Yes you are.. You want me/others to feel guilty for something We had no part of.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
"Worst President in modern times"Agreed, and I'll bet most of the people posting on this forum, voted for him.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Someone has a different opinion and you have to act like a fool? Grow up.
That's how they act.
Sigh. There is no hope. Keep watching Fox News there, buddy. I'm sure you'll mature living in your glass bubble of nonsense.
Where I live the local Fox Channel is just as liberal as CBS and NBC.
"Worst President in modern times"Agreed, and I'll bet most of the people posting on this forum, voted for him.
That's true, sad, but true.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Yes you are.. You want me/others to feel guilty for something We had no part of.

That is not what I am saying, why is it so hard for people around here to read?I broke everything down so simply, yet the same thing keeps getting repeated. All I a trying to do is help you guys understand,nothing more, nothing less.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
That is not what I am saying, why is it so hard for people around here to read?I broke everything down so simply, yet the same thing keeps getting repeated. All I a trying to do is help you guys understand,nothing more, nothing less.

You'd have better luck going outside and beating your head a thousand times with a hammer than trying to reason with the unreasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW