worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
You logic is laughable, you keep excusing white people buying and selling black people and then enslaving them. Do you buy everything someone is selling you? Lol

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Which wouldn't have happened if the Africans weren't selling their own people. You keep excusing that fact. No, I don't buy everything someone is selling but this isn't about me.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Which wouldn't have happened if the Africans weren't selling their own people. You keep excusing that fact. No, I don't buy everything someone is selling but this isn't about me.

And the Africans have nothing to do with me. Why do you keep bringing them up when the White people are implicit in this scheme and even more so since they created the Triangular Trade. Slaves to Caribbean, sugar to Europe, and money and gold to Africa.

Amamba

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I answered multiple times. It is that white people have a better experience in America than minorities and majority of the time get preferential treatment in various areas of life. That is white privilege.

And I am saying that it's only ONE minority that seems to have a problem. And that problem is in broken families, a huge drug problem, a huge violent crime problem, lack of education, lack of self control and extreme selfishness that a certain large part of black culture / mentality promote. Many other minorities start from less and achieve more. Many blacks achieve more by doing the same thing that other successful people are doing - getting education, working hard, providing supportive family for their children, guiding them through life and helping them make the right choices. The workplace today, if anything, is biased against white men. Blaming "the white man" for the problems that originate in the black community only serves to shift the blame and avoiding fixing the real problem.

I've met a few educated Africans. That is, people from Africa who came here, got a degree, built a middle class life for themselves. You should talk to them and find out what they think of this American issue. You'd be shocked. They don't hold back their opinions. And I never met any educated African complaining about racism in the workplace. They know that the system is stacked for them, not against them, and they fully utilize this (and good for them, they didn't create this unfairness just like I didn't create slavery). Now, you can call them Uncle Toms, or you can realize that they may have a fresh unbiased view.

By the way, two of the four division vice presidents that I worked for in the last 15 years I was with this company were black; my direct manager is black; the senior buyer I deal with is black; the percentage of black people in management positions here is higher than their percentage in the overall company workforce; there's definitely more than a proportional number of black associates; some of them are great workers whom I admire, some are masterful BS'ers (seems to be more important for a management position than actual skill); none were held back by "white privilege" and a couple only got promoted because of their minority status as there were much better candidates. (And I've known a few white people who were only promoted because of whom they played golf with - it's an imperfect life). You can get on with life and succeed, or keep blaming others for your problems (and I don't mean YOU personally).

Last edited:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
And I am saying that it's only ONE minority that seems to have a problem. And that problem is in broken families, a huge drug problem, a huge violent crime problem, lack of education, lack of self control and extreme selfishness that a certain large part of black culture / mentality promote. Many other minorities start from less and achieve more. Blaming "the white man" for the problems that originate in the black community only serves to shift the blame and avoiding fixing the real problem.

No no no it's all do to white privilege.

A conspiracy

Boooooooooogus

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
And I am saying that it's only ONE minority that seems to have a problem. And that problem is in broken families, a huge drug problem, a huge violent crime problem, lack of education, lack of self control and extreme selfishness that a certain large part of black culture / mentality promote. Many other minorities start from less and achieve more. Blaming "the white man" for the problems that originate in the black community only serves to shift the blame and avoiding fixing the real problem.
But CNN and the democrat party tells them to blame the white man. Plus the other minorities don't get the advantages that blacks do.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
And the Africans have nothing to do with me. Why do you keep bringing them up when the White people are implicit in this scheme and even more so since they created the Triangular Trade. Slaves to Caribbean, sugar to Europe, and money and gold to Africa.

Aren't you African American? If so then they do. White people are not in the wrong for slavery. Who sold who?

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

*sigh* I am getting real tired repeating myself. I have stated before this is not about blaming anyone. I AM NOT BLAMING Anyone. I am saying, that the white and black experience in America is not equal. And everything you said about black people was just plain ignorant.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
*sigh* I am getting real tired repeating myself. I have stated before this is not about blaming anyone. I AM NOT BLAMING Anyone. I am saying, that the white and black experience in America is not equal. And everything you said about black people was just plain ignorant.

You're right, it isn't equal. Whites are at a disadvantage due to the advantages that the blacks have.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Aren't you African American? If so then they do. White people are not in the wrong for slavery. Who sold who?

They call it Africa American, but I damn sure ain't African. I am a black American. And you are telling me there wasn't black people being bought and sold on American soil? How are you a history major if you are missing sections of history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro