worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
The people that Hitler attacked were mostly white. I am sure that this probably has to do with why people, for the most part, don't care. Again, this isn't racism, it is the truth. I am against all types of racism and believe that it needs to stop.

Jews are not blacks, until you understand the distinction, you will not understand why black people can't shake off collectively what Jews shook off. Jews weren't mass immigrated forcefully to another country and forced to do slave labor for 100+ years nor were victims of unfair laws in a country that brought you over in the first place for decades.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm asking.. Can we stop with the slavery talk and get back on track... This thread is: The worst president in modern times.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Jews are not blacks, until you understand the distinction, you will not understand why black people can't shake off collectively what Jews shook off. Jews weren't mass immigrated forcefully to another country and forced to do slave labor for 100+ years nor were victims of unfair laws in a country that brought you over in the first place for decades.
Actually they were. Both the Romans and the Egyptians enslaved Jews. Therefore your argument is flawed.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I know all about the black colonization of liberia, and it has zero to do with what I am talking about. Are you saying that black people should have went back to Africa if it was so bad?
Actually it does. You blame the White people for slavery when it was actually the Africans. We can discuss History all day long, I have a degree in it.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm asking.. Can we stop with the slavery talk and get back on track... This thread is: The worst president in modern times.

Which is in fact a click bait title because we haven't even had more than 2 presidents in the past 14 years.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
No ,White privilege. Did you now watch the entire video you posted? Jon Stewart is a laughing stock...I get chuckles just watching that moron.

Yeah, and I get chuckles watching O'Reilly flounder. And white privilege is self evident today as well.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Actually they were. Both the Romans and the Egyptians enslaved Jews. Therefore your argument is flawed.

I am talking about in the pst 200 years. jews were not en masse in slavery in another country, how can you compare something that happened 1,000s of years ago?

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Actually it does. You blame the White people for slavery when it was actually the Africans. We can discuss History all day long, I have a degree in it.

So did the white people not own slaves? Or are you continue to say "I have degree in history" when that degree could have been achieved cruising on C's. I am in college, a degree does make anyone automatically an expert in a subject.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I am talking about in the pst 200 years. jews were not en masse in slavery in another country, how can you compare something that happened 1,000s of years ago?
It is the same thing.

So did the white people not own slaves? Or are you continue to say "I have degree in history" when that degree could have been achieved cruising on C's. I am in college, a degree does make anyone automatically an expert in a subject.

Black people owned slaves I'm Africa. There is no difference.
I maintained a 4.0 GPA throughout all three of my degrees. My degreed do make me an expert in the field as I have taken numerous courses above and beyond the minimum in addition to intern positions and volunteer work.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
It is the same thing.

No it isn't. You can't compare literally ancient history to a historical event that happened in the past 200 years. You do know the United States isn't that old? Civil Rights law is only near 60 years old, I have a Grandmother who is older than 60.

Black people owned slaves I'm Africa. There is no difference. .

So what you re saying is because black people owned black slaves, white people owning slaves back then was ok? They didn't have any moral thought as to thinking they are better than that? Black slavery literally built the souths economy, how can you type that with a straight face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2