worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
For the last time, will you or won't you answer my question? "If the suspect in Ferguson was white, and the cop was black, would that incident be picked up by the national news media? Answer, please!:mad:

I don't know, am I the media? No. So how do you expect me to answer that? Probably not, but race baiting always bring out the worse in all of us and always get the clicks, viewers and hits. Media loves controversy.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The incidents I mentioned above we're ALL local level stuff, and yet, BHO interjected himself into the fray. .

The locals showed an acute lack of leadership, and a poor job of deescalating the "local level stuff" in Ferguson. Hell, the governor of Missouri was MIA a first few days.

The police were so stupid in releasing the video of Brown stealing cigars. They chose to influence public opinion rather than preserving evidence that could be used to exonerate one of their own.

Its no wonder the FBI and Justice Dept are involved... when the facts so far show that the "locals" are clearly unable to handle the magnitude of what lies before them.

They are incompetent.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
BHO has to have things his way, regardless of what anyone or anything (ahem: US Constitution) says. He is completely out of control with his agenda, his abuse of executive order, etc.

orders.png

I will do an archive search on any posts you made on Bush's penchant for issuing executive orders.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
e6e4a4ys.jpg

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
For the last time, will you or won't you answer my question? "If the suspect in Ferguson was white, and the cop was black, would that incident be picked up by the national news media? Answer, please!:mad:

If there were riots over it.... then yes. The national news media would cover it. No riots... no national news media.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
He prematurely pulled out of Iraq,.

Obama pulled out of iraq, because he had to honor an agreement signed by Iraq and Bush. See the U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement signed by Bush in 2008.

It stated that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011

So... by your standards, Foley's death is 100% Bush's fault.

Thanks for participating.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
The locals showed an acute lack of leadership, and a poor job of deescalating the "local level stuff" in Ferguson. Hell, the governor of Missouri was MIA a first few days.

The police were so stupid in releasing the video of Brown stealing cigars. They chose to influence public opinion rather than preserving evidence that could be used to exonerate one of their own.

Its no wonder the FBI and Justice Dept are involved... when the facts so far show that the "locals" are clearly unable to handle the magnitude of what lies before them.

They are incompetent.

Why were the police stupid to release the video of him stealing? It proved his parents were lying when they said their son was a "good boy"

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Obama pulled out of iraq, because he had to honor an agreement signed by Iraq and Bush. See the U.S.?Iraq Status of Forces Agreement signed by Bush in 2008.

It stated that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011

So... by your standards, Foley's death is 100% Bushes fault.

Thanks for participating.

For what it's worth, I didn't like bush. It still was premature to pull out of Iraq, contract or no contract. When bush signed that contract, he had no idea how things would be in 2011. Obama did nothing to keep some forces in Iraq to keep things in check. And then foolishly said "no boots on the ground" when IS was first appearing as a threat. The reason the U.S. didn't keep troops in Iraq past 2011 WAS Obamas fault. He failed to get immunity for the troops. Also, I cited Iraq, AND Syria when I said that Foleys death was Obamas fault. So your point is invalid.

Last edited:

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
During the campaign, Obama said of Bush:

All Obama has done is run the deficit and national debt up even further in his never ending quest to expand the government and entitlement programs, to kill jobs, provide tax payer funded bailouts for the banking, housing, insurance and automakers industries, foist an unmanageable "affordable" healthcare plan on America, and create scandal after scandal after scandal.

Thetotal debt ? counting money the government owes to itself through the Social Security and other trust funds ? has now reached $17.6 trillion, an increase of 65 percent.

If Bush was "irresponsible" and "unpatriotic", what would you call Obama?

Help me understand the bailout thing. I found this on Fox News [Insider]

Dec. 19, 2008 - The U.S. announces a $17.4 billion lifeline to Detroit car makers from the $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief (TARP) program. GM is to receive $13.4 billion and Chrysler $4 billion.

June 1, 2009 - GM files for bankruptcy. After GM filed for bankruptcy, Treasury provided GM with $30.1 billion of debtor in possession financing.

Federal Aid to Auto Industry

December 2008
GMAC (owned by Cerberus Capital and GM): $5.9
General Motors: $13.4

January 2009
Chrysler Holding (owned by Cerberus Capital): $4.0
Chrysler Financial Services (owned by Cerberus Capital): $1.5

April 2009
General Motors: $2.0
Chrysler Holding Warranty Program: $0.3
GM Supplier Receivables: $2.5
Chrysler Receivables: $1.0

May 2009
Chrysler: $1.9
General Motors: $4.0
General Motors Warranty Program: $0.4
GMAC: $7.5
New Chrysler: $4.6

June 2009
General Motors: $30.0

December 2009
GMAC: $3.8

Curious.... why did you leave out Bush's participation in the Auto Bailout?

OK... lets move on to "unaffordable" health care. Bush and the republicans enacted one of the largest expansion of the welfare state since the creation of Medicare in 1965 by adding a huge unfunded program providing coverage for prescription drugs to the Medicare program.

Medicare Part D will probably add almost 900 billion to the national debt in a few years.

So... both presidents have not done a good job. But since Obama did not start a war that cost this country trillions of dollars and took the lives of thousands of our best and brightest. My vote goes to Bush.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth, I didn't like bush. It still was premature to pull out of Iraq, contract or no contract. When bush signed that contract, he had no idea how things would be in 2011. Obama did nothing to keep some forces in Iraq to keep things in check. And then foolishly said "no boots on the ground" when IS was first appearing as a threat. The reason the U.S. didn't keep troops in Iraq past 2011 WAS Obamas fault. He failed to get immunity for the troops. Also, I cited Iraq, AND Syria when I said that Foleys death was Obamas fault. So your point is invalid.

What part of Iraq being a sovereign nation do you not understand?

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I never said they weren't. I simply stated what Obama didn't do to keep troops there. Tell me, how sovereign is Iraq right now? LOL

Pretty messed up... but keeping our troops there was a late 2011 issue.

Do you really want this version of Vietnam to keep going on and on and on and on?

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Pretty messed up... but keeping our troops there was a late 2011 issue.

Do you really want this version of Vietnam to keep going on and on and on and on?

No I don't. But neither do I want Iraq to be a breeding ground for sobs like IS. Both Bush and Obama played their cards wrong on Iraq. I don't claim to have the answers, but something needs to be done differently.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
No I don't. But neither do I want Iraq to be a breeding ground for sobs like IS. Both Bush and Obama played their cards wrong on Iraq. I don't claim to have the answers, but something needs to be done differently.

Very true. I hope the Brits can positively ID Foley's slayer. I am not the revenge type.... but I cant help but want some painful payback.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Jesus, get off your high horse. Enough with this "oh, you need to do carry your own weight" bs. White people brought blacks over and now want to complain about entitlement and welfare and crime and whatnot, when almost all Black Americans problems can be traced back to being a product of racism. The Ferguson incident is AGAIN NOT ABOUT RACE, it is about police being heavy handed. Stop bringing up Al Sharpton and the like, they do not represent black people, again they do NOT represent black people.

No, slavery was wrong. I was also 150 years ago. At what point do the black Americans who were never slaves, and whose families haven't been slaves for 3 or 4 generations start taking responsibility for their own situations and their own lives? I have several friends who happen to be black, but not a one of them is whining about slavery. They have done what they needed to do to create good lives for themselves and their families. Why is it that they succeed and others sit around doing drugs, popping out welfare babies and waiting for their government check to arrive in the mail? The answer is simple - they took responsibility for themselves, worked hard and accomplished something.

The Ferguson incident is every bit about race. The headlines from day one were "unarmed black youth killed by white cop". How is that NOT racist? The "eye witness" account of the poor kid "murdered" in essence for jaywalking while black has been almost totally debunked at this point. The fact of the matter is that we don?t yet know what happened. But the cop was beat up, a struggle occurred in the squad car - said to be a struggle over the cops service weapon.

From what I know about police work and police process, this appears to be a good shoot. And say what you want about Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson not representing black people, they are big-mouthed, attention seeking black agitators - not unlike the New Black Panthers who descended upon Ferguson like a plague of locusts. Their intentions were not to calm the tensions and try to work through the issue, but to stir the people and bring the media attention to this incident precisely as a race issue.

The fact that BHO came off the golf course long enough to comment against the cop BEFORE ANY FACTS WERE KNOWN. The fact that he ordered a full scale DOJ investigation in this matter is also telling. Has he done anything to date about the black on black murders in Chicago? Those are happening at an alarming rate every week, yet he hasn?t so much as commented. But let a white cop shoot a black youth, regardless of the circumstances - many of which are not yet known - and certainly have not been released to the public, and BHO wants to throw his weight being a top level government investigation.

Not about race, my @$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods