worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Everything you said is subjective also ! It may be FACT to you because it's your opinion, but there is no FACT, that he doesn't understand economics. I'm not necessarily an Obama fan, but don't misrepresent what FACTS are. And btw...how was the economy when Bush left office ?

The economy was bad, but both houses of Congress were controlled by the DEMOCRATS.:p

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Everything you said is subjective also ! It may be FACT to you because it's your opinion, but there is no FACT, that he doesn't understand economics. I'm not necessarily an Obama fan, but don't misrepresent what FACTS are. And btw...how was the economy when Bush left office ?

During the campaign, Obama said of Bush:
Barack Obama said:
“The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion dollars for the first 42 presidents — number 43 added $4 trillion dollars by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion dollars of debt that we are going to have to pay back — $30,000 for every man, woman and child.

That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.”

-Barack Hussein Obama
At a campaign event in Fargo, ND on July 3, 2008
All Obama has done is run the deficit and national debt up even further in his never ending quest to expand the government and entitlement programs, to kill jobs, provide tax payer funded bailouts for the banking, housing, insurance and automakers industries, foist an unmanageable "affordable" healthcare plan on America, and create scandal after scandal after scandal.

Thetotal debt — counting money the government owes to itself through the Social Security and other trust funds — has now reached $17.6 trillion, an increase of 65 percent.

If Bush was "irresponsible" and "unpatriotic", what would you call Obama?

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

All Obama has done is run the deficit and national debt up even further in his never ending quest to expand the government and entitlement programs, to kill jobs, provide tax payer funded bailouts for the banking, housing, insurance and automakers industries, foist an unmanageable "affordable" healthcare plan on America, and create scandal after scandal after scandal.

Thetotal debt ? counting money the government owes to itself through the Social Security and other trust funds ? has now reached $17.6 trillion, an increase of 65 percent.

Well said!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

Thetotal debt — counting money the government owes to itself through the Social Security and other trust funds — has now reached $17.6 trillion, an increase of 65 percent.

+1:p

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
He has loaded up every child in this nation with more debt than any President in history. With his policies and the threat of more such policy, he has destroyed more wealth than any human being in history, which is always what happens when you set out to redistribute wealth: you end up destroying it. He has said there is nothing exceptional about America, something no other president has ever said and something which alone suggests he is a historically poor president.

enhanced-buzz-15108-1384974508-9.jpg

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
He has loaded up every child in this nation with more debt than any President in history. With his policies and the threat of more such policy, he has destroyed more wealth than any human being in history, which is always what happens when you set out to redistribute wealth: you end up destroying it. He has said there is nothing exceptional about America, something no other president has ever said and something which alone suggests he is a historically poor president.

View attachment 63073

Bu but Obama said that he's one of the top three presidents... How dare you talk that way about one of the top three presidents! Al Sharpton is the only person that I know of that would make a better president.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's really hilarious to me how accurate the satire in the film Idiocracy really was/is...we could literally vote in Paris Hilton as POTUS and we'd probably end up with near identical outcomes each and every time.

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Back in a small pub in Galway, my da once told me....never discuss politics with someone you're not ready to punch....and proceeded to tell my brothers to punch me dead on the mouth...which they willingly complied.

Tough lesson well learned.

Sorry, do I understand you correctly? Your father ordered your brothers to punch you because he didn't agree with your political views? And they did?

I hope you called the police.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, do I understand you correctly? Your father ordered your brothers to punch you because he didn't agree with your political views? And they did?

I hope you called the police.

Yes he did. Yes they did. No I didn't.

I was making loud and inflammatory statements about the IRA, Irish Republic, and Northern Ireland. He had cautioned me against it before. I didn't.

That was the equivalent of starting up an argument regarding Gaza in the midle of Jerusalem. Not a good idea.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I never liked Tricky Dicky, but as paranoid as he was, he cared about this country. The current occupant doesn't!!!:mad:

The current occupant does, it just is a matter of perspective, if they didn't care about the country, they wouldn't be president in the first place. He is a good man and has done some good things, it just the matter of fact of people focusing more on the bad than the good when it comes to him for some reason, if this was some other country we all would be in chains for disrespecting our president as much as we do publicly.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
The current occupant does, it just is a matter of perspective, if they didn't care about the country, they wouldn't be president in the first place. He is a good man and has done some good things, it just the matter of fact of people focusing more on the bad than the good when it comes to him for some reason, if this was some other country we all would be in chains for disrespecting our president as much as we do publicly.

This is your opinion, and you're entitled to it...but i'll never share it. He's all about entitlements. Free money for people who don't want to work. Free goods and services for illegal aliens. Our prestige around the world has suffered so much under this President, that it will take years to recover(assuming that Hillary doesn't get in). The world is laughing at us. We get attacked, and we don't respond. A reporter gets beheaded, and our "leader" plays golf. In time, the pendulum will swing the other way. I only hope that it doesn't swing too far.:(

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

So what has he done? Nothing. The economic recovery would have happened without him, James Foleys death is 100% his fault. He prematurely pulled out of Iraq, and hasn't done a thing about Syria. And it remains to be seen whether he takes care of IS like he should. The US has completely lost its prestige around the world. He hasn't done a thing-except a few paltry sanctions on Russia-about the illegal activities of Russia. He's encouraged illegals to break our laws and come across the boarder undocumented. He has directed his administration to not enforce laws that he doesn't like. And the list goes on.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
This is your opinion, and you're entitled to it...but i'll never share it. He's all about entitlements. Free money for people who don't want to work. Free goods and services for illegal aliens. Our prestige around the world has suffered so much under this President, that it will take years to recover(assuming that Hillary doesn't get in). The world is laughing at us. We get attacked, and we don't respond. A reporter gets beheaded, and our "leader" plays golf. In time, the pendulum will swing the other way. I only hope that it doesn't swing too far.:(

I don't mind sharing opinions, that is how places become one sided. Anyways, are you are basically saying, you don't like that the government helps its people? Also, I hope you know, Obama has had less vacation days than the last few presidents. He is not even the most avid golfer president. Even then, would you not want the man running the entire country take a break and be normal for 2 seconds? He is more apt to to crack under stress and pressure compared to most other job occupations.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't mind sharing opinions, that is how places become one sided. Anyways, are you are basically saying, you don't like that the government helps its people? Also, I hope you know, Obama has had less vacation days than the last few presidents. He is not even the most avid golfer president. Even then, would you not want the man running the entire country take a break and be normal for 2 seconds? He is more apt to to crack under stress and pressure compared to most other job occupations.

If the government had unlimited money, giving every bum and their brother free handouts would be awesome of them. Sadly that's not the case. And giving free handouts to that people that could be working IS NOT helping them. Our liberal friends haven't learned that 'there ain't no such thing as a free lunch'

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

First of all, I am not opposed to anyone helping another. My issue is with the organized system of the transfer of wealth. Life is not fair, and life is not "equal". And outcome cannot and should not be legislated. What should be equal is opportunity. But the current administration is all about ruling by executive fiat and selective enforcement of existing laws. Obama can’t get his way through the proper channels (congress passes laws, executive enforces them and the judicial branch rules on constitutionality of those laws and tries/vindicates/levies punishment of those accused of breaking the laws). But with Obama, if he doesn’t like a law, he tells AG Holder not to enforce it, and if he can’t get his way, he breaks out his pen and writes another executive order.

The problem with this guy helping others - he’s helping them to be permanently fed at the federal government's teat - and OUR expense. Over 47% of America's citizens get some kind of support/payout from the government. There’s no incentive for these truly needy and other freeloaders to get off the government handout merry-go-round.

As stated above, Obama has been involved in scandal after scandal after scandal.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

He'll never crack under pressure. He's just a street hustler from Chicago, who conned his way up the political ladder(this could only happen with a Democrat). Schooled by the Black Panthers, and his Communist mother, his agenda is to tear down the American form of government. For whatever reason, he has a fantastic grudge against America, and the American way of doing things. He has absolutely no concept of the "Black Experience" in this country, yet most Black Americans voted for him. I can understand them voting for him the first time, but NOT the second time. In my opinion, he is a racist.:mad:

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
If the government had unlimited money, giving every bum and their brother free handouts would be awesome of them. Sadly that's not the case. And giving free handouts to that people that could be working IS NOT helping them. Our liberal friends haven't learned that 'there ain't no such thing as a free lunch'
Or, or, or...maybe just maybe people who are in bad situations are just products of their environment and may need a push to make their lives better. It is one thing to say free handouts, it is another to say some people actually live and die by welfare.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
First of all, I am not opposed to anyone helping another. My issue is with the organized system of the transfer of wealth. Life is not fair, and life is not "equal". And outcome cannot and should not be legislated. What should be equal is opportunity. But the current administration is all about ruling by executive fiat and selective enforcement of existing laws. Obama can?t get his way through the proper channels (congress passes laws, executive enforces them and the judicial branch rules on constitutionality of those laws and tries/vindicates/levies punishment of those accused of breaking the laws). But with Obama, if he doesn?t like a law, he tells AG Holder not to enforce it, and if he can?t get his way, he breaks out his pen and writes another executive order.

The problem with this guy helping others - he?s helping them to be permanently fed at the federal government's teat - and OUR expense. Over 47% of America's citizens get some kind of support/payout from the government. There?s no incentive for these truly needy and other freeloaders to get off the government handout merry-go-round.

As stated above, Obama has been involved in scandal after scandal after scandal.

Then maybe we should look at the way people get welfare than taking it away?

Status
Not open for further replies.