Stop making about race and see the real problem. Jesus, I even explained this in another post. I am not repeating myself.
    My point is simply this. It IS about race. The media, the activists and the looters have made it so, even if it wasn’t.
    08-24-2014 06:18 PM
    I have morals, what makes him so bad? He stole a few cigarellos and now he was wanted felon on the run? Let's be real for 2 seconds.
    Since when does going to college automatically make someone a good person? And it wasn't a few cigars, it was $50 worth. Also, what about the cops broken eye socket, and beat up face? I'm sorry that you were raised in a home where stealing and beating up cops was considered ok.
    08-24-2014 06:18 PM
    I never said Bush did a good job. My point was that during the campaign, BHO bagged on Bush's spending and his effect on the national debt. So he got elected and has been doing more that Bush and all of Bush's predecessors combined to run up the debt.
    And, he couldn't keep his promises, politicians are a surprise aren't they?
    08-24-2014 06:19 PM
    I never said Bush did a good job. My point was that during the campaign, BHO bagged on Bush's spending and his effect on the national debt. So he got elected and has been doing more that Bush and all of Bush's predecessors combined to run up the debt.
    Are you adding or subtracting the cost of two wars? Let me know. Last I heard the costs of those wars on part of the debt. Either case.... Bush broke Iraq, and now we own it.

If you dislike Obama because you are a republican .... and thats your over-riding reason. Thats ok. Thats called being a fan.

Just because you are a life long die hard Lions fan... doesnt mean that your quarterback is better than Peyton Manning.
    Les74 and grover5 like this.
    08-24-2014 06:29 PM
    OMG I just read this: proof that Obama is fanning this thing.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5705301.html
    08-24-2014 06:34 PM
    My point is simply this. It IS about race. The media, the activists and the looters have made it so, even if it wasnt.
    No it is not, you ignore the hundreds of protestors and myself telling you this is about the police? Stop going by what the media is saying look with your own Two eyes. Because someone says something does not negate the actual fact.
    08-24-2014 06:38 PM
    Since when does going to college automatically make someone a good person? And it wasn't a few cigars, it was $50 worth. Also, what about the cops broken eye socket, and beat up face? I'm sorry that you were raised in a home where stealing and beating up cops was considered ok.
    We don't know for sure what happened between Brown and the cop, so saying anything about the incident is going on what someone else said. As far as the store incident, going to college does make someone pretty good, I'm sorry if you have never been to college (like Brown) but it is actually normally a very good thing. And because he stole cigarellos he is the scum of the earth?

Be real for 2 seconds trying to make Brown look bad does not make sense because he is a kid who lost his life under questionable circumstances. The store incident does not change what happened afterwards, no matter what the media says.
    08-24-2014 06:41 PM
    Because he is sending 3 officials is is fanning? What is wrong with you? He is honoring a dead child.
    08-24-2014 06:42 PM
    We don't know for sure what happened between Brown and the cop, so saying anything about the incident is going on what someone else said. As far as the store incident, going to college does make someone pretty good, I'm sorry if you have never been to college (like Brown) but it is actually normally a very good thing. And because he stole cigarellos he is the scum of the earth?

Be real for 2 seconds trying to make Brown look bad does not make sense because he is a kid who lost his life under questionable circumstances. The store incident does not change what happened afterwards, no matter what the media says.
    I'm finishing my senior year of high school, AND dual enrolling with liberty university, then I'll be attending PCC. But you're saying that simply because college is a good experience, and because brown WANTED to go, makes him a good person. That's simply stupid reasoning. He could have dropped out, got kicked out, or a host of other things. Wanting to go to college, and graduating are two totally different things.
    08-24-2014 06:45 PM
    Because he is sending 3 officials is is fanning? What is wrong with you? He is honoring a dead child.
    Right. But does Obama send officials to funerals of every child that is killed? Nope.
    08-24-2014 06:47 PM
    This is why I don't get the point of vilifying Brown, he is DEAD, a mother is without her son right now and all the media and people can do is say bad things about him, I would be devastated if I was related to him and read some of these comments here. Jesus, what if this was your son/daughter gunned down by a cop?

This is not about race, this us about cops having the say in who lives and die, this is about cops being militarized and being aggressive towards citizens this is about cops not doing their JOB correctly and hurting, and scaring citizens.

From beginning to end this was all about the police force in Ferguson. If a cop is willing to shoot Brown under questionable circumstances, if a cop is willing to hold a assuakt rifle to various citizens heads in the streets on camera, if cops are willing to tear gas people on camera and wave their guns around, what makes you think this stops in Ferguson, who knows, maybe next time you get stopped by a cop (regardless of race) l, maybe you get guns in your face or shot to death. That is what Ferguson protesting is about. If you can't see that after I explained it to you and various sites have documented and wrote articles on it, I don't know what else to tell you.
    08-24-2014 06:48 PM
    I'm finishing my senior year of high school, AND dual enrolling with liberty university, then I'll be attending PCC. But you're saying that simply because college is a good experience, and because brown WANTED to go, makes him a good person. That's simply stupid reasoning. He could have dropped out, got kicked out, or a host of other things. Wanting to go to college, and graduating are two totally different things.
    How do you know he wouldn't have graduated or is that prejudice that is surfacing? Why do you assume he would have dropped out? And I am sorry going to college wasn't a celebrated experience in your household, when I told my mom I was going to college, she was nothing but proud and happy for me, same goes for all the rest of my family.
    08-24-2014 06:50 PM
    Right. But does Obama send officials to funerals of every child that is killed? Nope.
    A national tragedy and Obama sends officials and you jeep trying to take away from the incident itself, no wonder.
    08-24-2014 06:51 PM
    the shooter was immediately vilified and the person shot was immediately viewed as the victim. In fact, with the mounting evidence to support the shooter, it is now being said that the character of the person who was shot is being questioned. In other words, let's attempt to throw out his background and what he has just done prior to the shooting.
    That doesn't mean absolute squat to a grand jury. This case will be held in a court of law... not a court of public opinion.

Or do you actually think it does? BTW the grand jury has 3 blacks... the rest are white.

What really matters, is this grand jury investigation will have absolutely nothing to do with race and will be about the truth.
    A895 likes this.
    08-24-2014 06:53 PM
    How do you know he wouldn't have graduated or is that prejudice that is surfacing? Why do you assume he would have dropped out? And I am sorry going to college wasn't a celebrated experience in your household, when I told my mom I was going to college, she was nothing but proud and happy for me, same goes for all the rest of my family.
    I'm saying that wanting to go to college doesn't make one a good person. And you know that. I said he COULD have dropped out, I never said it was likely that he would have. And how do you know me going to college isn't a celebrated experience in my house?!? You don't have a clue how things are in my home. It was a celebrated thing, but me wanting to go to college DOES NOT MAKE ME A GOOD PERSON. Nor has it made anyone else. Heck
    08-24-2014 06:55 PM
    I'm saying that wanting to go to college doesn't make one a good person. And you know that. I said he COULD have dropped out, I never said it was likely that he would have. And how do you know me going to college isn't a celebrated experience in my house?!? You don't have a clue how things are in my home. It was a celebrated thing, but me wanting to go to college DOES NOT MAKE ME A GOOD PERSON. Nor has it made anyone else. Heck
    You just want Brown to be a bad guy don't you? Don't know why, but that is all I am getting from your posts. You are falling for that media hype.
    08-24-2014 06:57 PM
    A national tragedy and Obama sends officials and you jeep trying to take away from the incident itself, no wonder.
    Well I'm done talking about ferguson with you. You displayed a clear lack of brains by claiming that wanting to go to college makes someone a good person. I bet if I got caught stealing I could tell the cops, my parents, and the judge that I want to go to college and they'd let me off....... Right? Because the moment I decided to go to college I'm automatically good from there on. Also, we are grossly off topic. Peace.
    08-24-2014 06:58 PM
    The reason I brought up Bush and the bailouts is that most, if not all, of my conservative friends believe that the bailouts were all done under Obama. When in fact they were most certainly not.
    A895 likes this.
    08-24-2014 07:00 PM
    Well I'm done talking about ferguson with you. You displayed a clear lack of brains by claiming that wanting to go to college makes someone a good person. I bet if I got caught stealing I could tell the cops, my parents, and the judge that I want to go to college and they'd let me off....... Right? Because the moment I decided to go to college I'm automatically good from there on. Also, we are grossly off topic. Peace.
    Yeah, you keep missing my point, keep digging. Insulting me and someone who is not even here to speak for himself. Shame.
    08-24-2014 07:01 PM
    No it is not, you ignore the hundreds of protestors and myself telling you this is about the police? Stop going by what the media is saying look with your own Two eyes. Because someone says something does not negate the actual fact.
    Many things, especially things of this nature are about perception. When you see militant black organizations swooping in like locusts (New Black Panthers), it’s about race. Plain and simple. Saying it’s not doesn’t change that fact.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    08-24-2014 07:07 PM
    [WARN]DO NOT make the debate personal. Discuss the topic, NOT the other members posting in the thread.[/WARN]
    08-24-2014 07:08 PM
    That doesn't mean absolute squat to a grand jury.
    I must have missed something because I don't recall EVER mentioning a grand jury. In fact, I don't even recall mentioning a "jury" at all. Still, you're absolutely right.
    This case will be held in a court of law
    Indeed , it will, and I've never suggested otherwise.
    ... not a court of public opinion.
    Technically speaking, this correct, but whether you want to believe it or not, public opinion is taking place and many have already come to a conclusion in regard to guilt and innocence of the parties involved.

Or do you actually think it does?
    Are you for real? Is this a serious question?
    BTW the grand jury has 3 blacks... the rest are white.
    Who cares? I don't. They can be pink as long as they look at the facts / evidence objectively and come to a conclusion based on the presented facts / evidence.

What really matters, is this grand jury investigation will have absolutely nothing to do with race and will be about the truth.
    Are you sure about that? If so, why the mention of there being 3 blacks on the jury?
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    08-24-2014 07:13 PM
    Technically speaking, this correct, but whether you want to believe it or not, public opinion is taking place and many have already come to a conclusion in regard to guilt and innocence of the parties involved.
    Public opinion has the half-life of a fart. But you brought it up.... not me.

Exoneration or guilt by a court lasts a long long time.
    08-24-2014 07:23 PM
    Public opinion has the half-life of a fart. But you brought it up.... not me.

Exoneration or guilt by a court lasts a long long time.
    Okay...
    08-24-2014 07:25 PM

BTW the grand jury has 3 blacks... the rest are white.
    Are you sure about that? If so, why the mention of there being 3 blacks on the jury?
    Do you know how jury selection works?
    08-24-2014 07:28 PM
950 ... 45678 ...