Fox News is the pinnacle of Journalism.
    Thanks for the good laugh!
    A895 likes this.
    11-04-2014 10:13 PM
    People talk about the House, but fail to see that Harry Reid has made a joke of the Senate by being an Obama puppet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    11-04-2014 10:14 PM
    More rhetoric and no substance.
    A895 and grover5 like this.
    11-04-2014 10:15 PM
    *yawn*
    11-04-2014 10:17 PM
    I believe there is genuine dislike of this administration. For some are worse off then they were before.

For some it doesn't matter that there is some recovery and some progress.

It's too bad some of the criticism is misplaced and overstated and that facts of what caused the current problems are overlooked and that real figures comparing the economy today to both 8 years prior and to other developed economies today is completely ignored in these discussions. All of this despite the obstructionist policies where politics is a priority over any progress.

The GOP has done a fantastic job painting the admin. in a failed light. And our president has done a terrible job communicating what is improving. From day one he has come across very poorly unless he is campaigning. This has been a great disappointment for me.

In reality the president can only do so much. The president can get us into 2 wars #ThanksGW and cost us all a fortune - aside from threat of a veto not so much power exists.

The House & Senate make most things happen - or NOT. There is too much money influence all around and very little representation happening as a result.

It's just too bad that the GOP has been so good at playing politics to see all of this clearly - good and bad for the current administration.

We should be debating what is best for all of us but we are not.

In my opinion the GOP is a fast track from companies leveraging us out of payroll, benefits and long term family financial stability by dismantling regulation and protections all in the name of small government and freedom. They GOP and democrats alike are all big fat spenders.

The GOP has rallied people to their side with: patriotism, promises of small gov, morality, promise of a prosperous future and by misdirecting failed policies they are at least 50% responsible for and any president has little influence over. The president can set a tone but doesn't make the laws that govern us all.

And we let them steal our votes. It really makes me worried for the future. Someone in this very thread actually thinks that Obama caused the current fiscal crisis. It's just factually false. At worst you can say it hasn't improved enough for what you expect from your representatives. Instead of listening to the party politics actually learn about how things happened and who is accountable.

I'm not happy the right parties weren't prosecuted for the financial crisis but at least I know who is to blame and I know who made it possible by deregulating and not enforcing. This is just what happened. What we do about it is the debate.

Do you really think a smaller government where companies are free to drive profit at all costs is going to benefit you and your family? Your vote has been co-opted by the very same few people by taking advantage of your hopes and fears. And hard facts are not even a part of the conversation.

Apparently this country has a short memory and a high tolerance for being taken to the cleaners by politicians and the big money that fuels them.

There is zero substance in this debate. Just empty shouting. I dread the results of tonight's changes. One thing that can be said about opposing parties is despite the fact that they can't compromise lately at least they can't screw things up quite as easily.

I am not feeling hopeful for the next 4 - 6 years right now.
    Great post.
    Scatabrain likes this.
    11-04-2014 10:39 PM
    People talk about the House, but fail to see that Harry Reid has made a joke of the Senate by being an Obama puppet.

Don't participate if you are not informed. I spend a lot of time invested in learning so I can make an informed choice. Your statement begins and ends in a bar after happy hour. Don't waste our time.
    11-04-2014 10:42 PM
    Don't participate if you are not informed. I spend a lot of time invested in learning so I can make an informed choice. Your statement begins and ends in a bar after happy hour. Don't waste our time.
    Don't be condescending to me, as I am informed. If you think that Reid hasn't killed basically anything that would hurt Obama, then you need to invest in more learning time.
    11-04-2014 10:45 PM
    Don't be condescending to me, as I am informed. If you think that Reid hasn't killed basically anything that would hurt Obama, then you need to invest in more learning time.
    Let's do examples. You start.
    A895 likes this.
    11-04-2014 10:50 PM
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/10/in...te-plantation/
    11-05-2014 12:33 AM
    This tidbit was interesting:
    Attached Thumbnails worst president in modern times-uploadfromtaptalk1415169289176.png  
    11-05-2014 01:34 AM
    It's a fact that Reid has ruined the Senate for the past 6 years. Even some Dems have said it.

11-05-2014 01:37 AM
    It's a fact that Reid has ruined the Senate for the past 6 years. Even some Dems have said it.

So we do completely ignore the GOP stonewalling the House? Both the House and Senate are lake right now. Hopefully this election fixed some of that.
    11-05-2014 01:40 AM
    There you go with the personal attacks again.
    This is well known.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    11-05-2014 06:07 AM
    There you go with the personal attacks again.

This is well known.
    You seriously need to comprehend what a "personal attack" is.
    A895 likes this.
    11-05-2014 06:34 AM
    You seriously need to comprehend what a "personal attack" is.
    I know what one is. I also know that what was posted qualifies as a personal attack under the liberal definition of a personal attack.
    11-05-2014 06:42 AM
    I know what one is. I also know that what was posted qualifies as a personal attack under the liberal definition of a personal attack.
    Then you are wrong on both counts. Look it up and get back to me. I'll wait.
    11-05-2014 07:13 AM
    Then you are wrong on both counts. Look it up and get back to me. I'll wait.
    I'm not wrong, you are wrong. You look it up.
    11-05-2014 07:15 AM
    I'm not wrong, you are wrong. You look it up.
    I'm rubber, you're glue. Ok, cowboy. Whatever you say.
    11-05-2014 07:17 AM
    Republicans claim Senate majority, take control of Congress

This administrations communist take over of economy sectors has destroyed this country.

Obama has:

1. Increased the deficit more than $4 trillion, causing the first-ever downgrade in the U.S. credit rating and for the first time raising serious questions about U.S. financial stability.

2. Issued 106 new major rules that cost U.S. businesses $11 billion in implementation and more than $46 billion each year.

3. Imposed a requirement that every employer with more than 49 employees provide health care insurance or pay a fine. (ya' Nobama care)

4. The number of Americans on welfare has hit record highs.

5. Obamas administration gave guns to Mexican cartels that were used to murder hundreds of Mexicans and border agent Brian Terry.

6. Barack Obama has broken the law repeatedly by making at least 23 unilateral changes to Obamacare.

The list could be longer..The myth of progressive thought has been debunked.
    grunt0300 likes this.
    11-05-2014 07:33 AM
    That is the Libertarian way of it. Ignore facts..
    11-05-2014 07:35 AM
    We Conservatives consider Harry Reid evil.. We consider Harry Reid a puppet for Barack Obama. He is the master of deception. The useless Obama sock puppet, mean demented old man.
    grunt0300 likes this.
    11-05-2014 07:39 AM
    Now, let's see what the Democrats think of Obama, if and when he tries to "punish" the Republicans for winning back Congress. Those illegal immigrants that he was going to send back, he will probably try and let stay here. Hey, they voted for the Democratic candidates. Too bad that it wasn't enough.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    11-05-2014 08:30 AM
    I'm not your cowboy. You may address me as "sir," or any other respectful term.
    Republicans claim Senate majority, take control of Congress

This administrations communist take over of economy sectors has destroyed this country.

Obama has:

1. Increased the deficit more than $4 trillion, causing the first-ever downgrade in the U.S. credit rating and for the first time raising serious questions about U.S. financial stability.

2. Issued 106 new major rules that cost U.S. businesses $11 billion in implementation and more than $46 billion each year.

3. Imposed a requirement that every employer with more than 49 employees provide health care insurance or pay a fine. (ya' Nobama care)

4. The number of Americans on welfare has hit record highs.

5. Obamas administration gave guns to Mexican cartels that were used to murder hundreds of Mexicans and border agent Brian Terry.

6. Barack Obama has broken the law repeatedly by making at least 23 unilateral changes to Obamacare.

The list could be longer..The myth of progressive thought has been debunked.
    Preach it my friend!
    That is the Libertarian way of it. Ignore facts..
    As well as the liberal way.

Now, let's see what the Democrats think of Obama, if and when he tries to "punish" the Republicans for winning back Congress. Those illegal immigrants that he was going to send back, he will probably try and let stay here. Hey, they voted for the Democratic candidates. Too bad that it wasn't enough.
    It will be interesting.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    11-05-2014 08:41 AM
    I'm not your cowboy. You may address me as "sir," or any other respectful term
    Well, that's not gonna happen.
    11-05-2014 09:01 AM
    Well, that's not gonna happen.
    Why can't you contribute something to the discussion. All you do is disrespect people. Stop with the elementary school verb-age.
    11-05-2014 09:03 AM
950 ... 363738