Obama's extreme unpopularity with the fox news crowd and the "tea party or the koch club" is due in large part to his race and name. It's just how a large percent of that 25% of the population thinks.
    My dislike of this President has nothing to do with his skin color. Troll.
    11-04-2014 06:15 PM
    This administration's policy after failed policy after failed policy has destroyed this country and it's middle class.

When we take back this government. Tonight....we need to cram it down the throats of the Democrats with no mercy.

Long live the Republic. Bring back the Regan years.
    I hope this happens!
    Same here. But one poster calls us racist for our dislike of obama.
    You're allowed to post paranoid fantasy links all over the interwebs, he gets to say things that actually exist in reality. It's how the world works.
    He's a twit spewing the Democratic filth.
    11-04-2014 06:16 PM
    Funny. When voter irregularity is mentioned the Democratic party is involved.
    11-04-2014 06:26 PM
    Funny. When voter irregularity is mentioned the Democratic party is involved.
    When have you ever seen people voting fraudulently for the Republicans? No wonder the democrats are against a Voter ID Law.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    11-04-2014 06:27 PM
    This administration's policy after failed policy after failed policy has destroyed this country and it's middle class.

When we take back this government. Tonight....we need to cram it down the throats of the Democrats with no mercy.

Long live the Republic. Bring back the Regan years.
    You spelled his name wrong and he would be rejected as liberal in the modern GOP which is why it is going to be dead if it doesn't change. The GOP hasn't championed the middle class in decades. You should read more...just not what you're currently reading. Seriously though, in what ways do you see the republican party helping the middle class? From a policy perspective?
    A895 likes this.
    11-04-2014 07:08 PM
    Ouch, name calling.
    A895 likes this.
    11-04-2014 07:09 PM
    When have you ever seen people voting fraudulently for the Republicans? No wonder the democrats are against a Voter ID Law.
    Actually the total number of cases of voter fraud in the last 20 years is equal to roughly .00003 percent of the voting population. There is no voter fraud, there is a population who recognizes the republican party as scared and full of hate with really awful economic policy. That's a problem for the GOP so they have to work on voter suppression also known as voter ID and combating voter fraud which is tough to combat because it statistically doesn't exist. Regardless the republican party throws millions of dollars at systems designed to disenfranchise voters from the other party. Why? Because they don't believe in free elections and the democratic process. You sure sound pro republican in this thread...are you still ashamed to admit it?
    Les74 and A895 like this.
    11-04-2014 07:16 PM
    I swear this is too easy. You two have been so thoroughly and willingly brainwashed that I feel like I'm arguing the earth is round. It is fun in some ways but your devotion to fantasy is a concern.
    11-04-2014 07:18 PM
    You spelled his name wrong and he would be rejected as liberal in the modern GOP which is why it is going to be dead if it doesn't change. The GOP hasn't championed the middle class in decades. You should read more...just not what you're currently reading. Seriously though, in what ways do you see the republican party helping the middle class? From a policy perspective?
    manifesto
    11-04-2014 07:19 PM
    Actually the total number of cases of voter fraud in the last 20 years is equal to roughly .00003 percent of the voting population. There is no voter fraud, there is a population who recognizes the republican party as scared and full of hate with really awful economic policy. That's a problem for the GOP so they have to work on voter suppression also known as voter ID and combating voter fraud which is tough to combat because it statistically doesn't exist. Regardless the republican party throws millions of dollars at systems designed to disenfranchise voters from the other party. Why? Because they don't believe in free elections and the democratic process. You sure sound pro republican in this thread...are you still ashamed to admit it?

Voter and election fraud does exist in America today. It is a federal crime for an illegal alien to register to vote or to vote in U.S. elections. Yet, rather than enforcing federal law, the Obama-Holder Department of Justice is intent upon allowing illegal aliens to vote..

And since there is no vote fraud, there is no need to try to prevent it, according to the liberal mantra.
    11-04-2014 07:24 PM
    Historically a complete fail for growing anything but greater disparity between the rich and poor. How many times must you witness something fail such as conservative fiscal policy before it registers?
    A895 likes this.
    11-04-2014 07:30 PM
    Historically a complete fail for growing anything but greater disparity between the rich and poor. How many times must you witness something fail such as conservative fiscal policy before it registers?
    You mean fail like every fiber of this administration?
    11-04-2014 07:35 PM
    You mean fail like every fiber of this administration?
    No. I mean fail as in not succeeding to accomplish what it set out to. I don't mean fail as in saving the country from a depression, revamping a failed healthcare system that allowed millions of people access to healthcare and eliminated death due to pre-existing conditions because of you know...more money for someone, some tax sanity when it comes to raising the taxes on the wall street boys gains even though we need it to be higher and higher still, minimum wage increases across the country finally, same sex marriage laws being enacted finally...equal; rights, it's a good thing. Plus all the things that the party of no doesn't want...badly needed infrastructure investment...blocked by the republican house, equal pay for the sexes...blocked by the republican house, minimum wage increases...blocked by the republican house (the states are doing it anyway), a progressive tax rate....blocked by the republican house (we wouldn't want those fat walmart kids to actually have to work one day or pay their fair share). I could go on forever but I know none of this registers in your brain. You don't want to see it and can't see it. It scares you, which is why you sought out your bubble.
    11-04-2014 07:45 PM
    No. I mean fail as in not succeeding to accomplish what it set out to. I don't mean fail as in saving the country from a depression, revamping a failed healthcare system that allowed millions of people access to healthcare and eliminated death due to pre-existing conditions because of you know...more money for someone, some tax sanity when it comes to raising the taxes on the wall street boys gains even though we need it to be higher and higher still, minimum wage increases across the country finally, same sex marriage laws being enacted finally...equal; rights, it's a good thing. Plus all the things that the party of no doesn't want...badly needed infrastructure investment...blocked by the republican house, equal pay for the sexes...blocked by the republican house, minimum wage increases...blocked by the republican house (the states are doing it anyway), a progressive tax rate....blocked by the republican house (we wouldn't want those fat walmart kids to actually have to work one day or pay their fair share). I could go on forever but I know none of this registers in your brain. You don't want to see it and can't see it. It scares you, which is why you sought out your bubble.
    FALSE! You are obviously speaking about the Democrats. Yes.. The war on woman. Chuckles. There are fools who drink cool aid on both sides.
    11-04-2014 07:50 PM
    FALSE! You are obviously speaking about the Democrats. Yes.. The war on woman. Chuckles. There are fools who drink cool aid on both sides.
    And once again you don't actually say anything. You state your desires with explanation points and remind us you are chuckling quite a bit actually but have no substance. You're not stable in your presentation.
    A895 likes this.
    11-04-2014 07:56 PM
    Finally some common sense in this sea of idiocy.
    A895 likes this.
    11-04-2014 08:05 PM
    If the number you posted were true, which it is not, it is still too high. By having 0.00003 percent of fraudulent votes, it is still 0.00003 percent too high. You are wrong, there is voter fraud.
    I swear this is too easy. You two have been so thoroughly and willingly brainwashed that I feel like I'm arguing the earth is round. It is fun in some ways but your devotion to fantasy is a concern.
    Way to go with the personal attacks. Only liberals are allowed to do that. And no, I'm not afraid to admit anything.
    11-04-2014 08:12 PM
    Voter and election fraud does exist in America today. It is a federal crime for an illegal alien to register to vote or to vote in U.S. elections. Yet, rather than enforcing federal law, the Obama-Holder Department of Justice is intent upon allowing illegal aliens to vote..

And since there is no vote fraud, there is no need to try to prevent it, according to the liberal mantra.
    But CNN says voter fraud doesn't exist.
    11-04-2014 08:13 PM
    @grover5, @Les74 it is like talking to a wall ain't it?
    11-04-2014 08:15 PM
    If the number you posted were true, which it is not, it is still too high. By having 0.00003 percent of fraudulent votes, it is still 0.00003 percent too high. You are wrong, there is voter fraud.

Way to go with the personal attacks. Only liberals are allowed to do that. And no, I'm not afraid to admit anything.
    Actually the number posted is statistically not relevant as it could never impact any election. And your willingness to throw millions of dollars at a "solution" for this does speak to your inability to assess risk vs cost. I hope that didn't feel like an attack. I realize you bootstrappy independent fellas get a little sensitive sometimes.
    11-04-2014 08:20 PM
    @A895, that's what we're doing but it is kind of fun.
    A895 likes this.
    11-04-2014 08:20 PM
    @grover5, @Les74 it is like talking to a wall ain't it?
    I usually equate it to trying to converse with a cucumber......although you'd have better luck getting through to a cucumber.
    A895 likes this.
    11-04-2014 08:41 PM
    I believe there is genuine dislike of this administration. For some are worse off then they were before.

For some it doesn't matter that there is some recovery and some progress.

It's too bad some of the criticism is misplaced and overstated and that facts of what caused the current problems are overlooked and that real figures comparing the economy today to both 8 years prior and to other developed economies today is completely ignored in these discussions. All of this despite the obstructionist policies where politics is a priority over any progress.

The GOP has done a fantastic job painting the admin. in a failed light. And our president has done a terrible job communicating what is improving. From day one he has come across very poorly unless he is campaigning. This has been a great disappointment for me.

In reality the president can only do so much. The president can get us into 2 wars #ThanksGW and cost us all a fortune - aside from threat of a veto not so much power exists.

The House & Senate make most things happen - or NOT. There is too much money influence all around and very little representation happening as a result.

It's just too bad that the GOP has been so good at playing politics to see all of this clearly - good and bad for the current administration.

We should be debating what is best for all of us but we are not.

In my opinion the GOP is a fast track from companies leveraging us out of payroll, benefits and long term family financial stability by dismantling regulation and protections all in the name of small government and freedom. They GOP and democrats alike are all big fat spenders.

The GOP has rallied people to their side with: patriotism, promises of small gov, morality, promise of a prosperous future and by misdirecting failed policies they are at least 50% responsible for and any president has little influence over. The president can set a tone but doesn't make the laws that govern us all.

And we let them steal our votes. It really makes me worried for the future. Someone in this very thread actually thinks that Obama caused the current fiscal crisis. It's just factually false. At worst you can say it hasn't improved enough for what you expect from your representatives. Instead of listening to the party politics actually learn about how things happened and who is accountable.

I'm not happy the right parties weren't prosecuted for the financial crisis but at least I know who is to blame and I know who made it possible by deregulating and not enforcing. This is just what happened. What we do about it is the debate.

Do you really think a smaller government where companies are free to drive profit at all costs is going to benefit you and your family? Your vote has been co-opted by the very same few people by taking advantage of your hopes and fears. And hard facts are not even a part of the conversation.

Apparently this country has a short memory and a high tolerance for being taken to the cleaners by politicians and the big money that fuels them.

There is zero substance in this debate. Just empty shouting. I dread the results of tonight's changes. One thing that can be said about opposing parties is despite the fact that they can't compromise lately at least they can't screw things up quite as easily.

I am not feeling hopeful for the next 4 - 6 years right now.
    A895, Les74 and grover5 like this.
    11-04-2014 08:46 PM
950 ... 35363738