I never liked Tricky Dicky, but as paranoid as he was, he cared about this country. The current occupant doesn't!!!
    The current occupant does, it just is a matter of perspective, if they didn't care about the country, they wouldn't be president in the first place. He is a good man and has done some good things, it just the matter of fact of people focusing more on the bad than the good when it comes to him for some reason, if this was some other country we all would be in chains for disrespecting our president as much as we do publicly.
    08-23-2014 08:08 PM
    The current occupant does, it just is a matter of perspective, if they didn't care about the country, they wouldn't be president in the first place. He is a good man and has done some good things, it just the matter of fact of people focusing more on the bad than the good when it comes to him for some reason, if this was some other country we all would be in chains for disrespecting our president as much as we do publicly.
    This is your opinion, and you're entitled to it...but i'll never share it. He's all about entitlements. Free money for people who don't want to work. Free goods and services for illegal aliens. Our prestige around the world has suffered so much under this President, that it will take years to recover(assuming that Hillary doesn't get in). The world is laughing at us. We get attacked, and we don't respond. A reporter gets beheaded, and our "leader" plays golf. In time, the pendulum will swing the other way. I only hope that it doesn't swing too far.
    the_tech_eater and xtremeled like this.
    08-23-2014 08:31 PM
    So what has he done? Nothing. The economic recovery would have happened without him, James Foleys death is 100% his fault. He prematurely pulled out of Iraq, and hasn't done a thing about Syria. And it remains to be seen whether he takes care of IS like he should. The US has completely lost its prestige around the world. He hasn't done a thing-except a few paltry sanctions on Russia-about the illegal activities of Russia. He's encouraged illegals to break our laws and come across the boarder undocumented. He has directed his administration to not enforce laws that he doesn't like. And the list goes on.
    grunt0300 and Rockdog97 like this.
    08-23-2014 08:39 PM
    08-23-2014 08:48 PM
    This is your opinion, and you're entitled to it...but i'll never share it. He's all about entitlements. Free money for people who don't want to work. Free goods and services for illegal aliens. Our prestige around the world has suffered so much under this President, that it will take years to recover(assuming that Hillary doesn't get in). The world is laughing at us. We get attacked, and we don't respond. A reporter gets beheaded, and our "leader" plays golf. In time, the pendulum will swing the other way. I only hope that it doesn't swing too far.

I don't mind sharing opinions, that is how places become one sided. Anyways, are you are basically saying, you don't like that the government helps its people? Also, I hope you know, Obama has had less vacation days than the last few presidents. He is not even the most avid golfer president. Even then, would you not want the man running the entire country take a break and be normal for 2 seconds? He is more apt to to crack under stress and pressure compared to most other job occupations.
    08-23-2014 10:24 PM
    I don't mind sharing opinions, that is how places become one sided. Anyways, are you are basically saying, you don't like that the government helps its people? Also, I hope you know, Obama has had less vacation days than the last few presidents. He is not even the most avid golfer president. Even then, would you not want the man running the entire country take a break and be normal for 2 seconds? He is more apt to to crack under stress and pressure compared to most other job occupations.
    If the government had unlimited money, giving every bum and their brother free handouts would be awesome of them. Sadly that's not the case. And giving free handouts to that people that could be working IS NOT helping them. Our liberal friends haven't learned that 'there ain't no such thing as a free lunch'
    08-23-2014 10:42 PM
    First of all, I am not opposed to anyone helping another. My issue is with the organized system of the transfer of wealth. Life is not fair, and life is not "equal". And outcome cannot and should not be legislated. What should be equal is opportunity. But the current administration is all about ruling by executive fiat and selective enforcement of existing laws. Obama can’t get his way through the proper channels (congress passes laws, executive enforces them and the judicial branch rules on constitutionality of those laws and tries/vindicates/levies punishment of those accused of breaking the laws). But with Obama, if he doesn’t like a law, he tells AG Holder not to enforce it, and if he can’t get his way, he breaks out his pen and writes another executive order.

The problem with this guy helping others - he’s helping them to be permanently fed at the federal government's teat - and OUR expense. Over 47% of America's citizens get some kind of support/payout from the government. There’s no incentive for these truly needy and other freeloaders to get off the government handout merry-go-round.

As stated above, Obama has been involved in scandal after scandal after scandal.
    the_tech_eater and hydrogen3 like this.
    08-23-2014 10:55 PM
    He'll never crack under pressure. He's just a street hustler from Chicago, who conned his way up the political ladder(this could only happen with a Democrat). Schooled by the Black Panthers, and his Communist mother, his agenda is to tear down the American form of government. For whatever reason, he has a fantastic grudge against America, and the American way of doing things. He has absolutely no concept of the "Black Experience" in this country, yet most Black Americans voted for him. I can understand them voting for him the first time, but NOT the second time. In my opinion, he is a racist.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    08-23-2014 11:00 PM
    If the government had unlimited money, giving every bum and their brother free handouts would be awesome of them. Sadly that's not the case. And giving free handouts to that people that could be working IS NOT helping them. Our liberal friends haven't learned that 'there ain't no such thing as a free lunch'
    Or, or, or...maybe just maybe people who are in bad situations are just products of their environment and may need a push to make their lives better. It is one thing to say free handouts, it is another to say some people actually live and die by welfare.
    08-23-2014 11:16 PM
    First of all, I am not opposed to anyone helping another. My issue is with the organized system of the transfer of wealth. Life is not fair, and life is not "equal". And outcome cannot and should not be legislated. What should be equal is opportunity. But the current administration is all about ruling by executive fiat and selective enforcement of existing laws. Obama cant get his way through the proper channels (congress passes laws, executive enforces them and the judicial branch rules on constitutionality of those laws and tries/vindicates/levies punishment of those accused of breaking the laws). But with Obama, if he doesnt like a law, he tells AG Holder not to enforce it, and if he cant get his way, he breaks out his pen and writes another executive order.

The problem with this guy helping others - hes helping them to be permanently fed at the federal government's teat - and OUR expense. Over 47% of America's citizens get some kind of support/payout from the government. Theres no incentive for these truly needy and other freeloaders to get off the government handout merry-go-round.

As stated above, Obama has been involved in scandal after scandal after scandal.
    Then maybe we should look at the way people get welfare than taking it away?
    08-23-2014 11:17 PM
    He'll never crack under pressure. He's just a street hustler from Chicago, who conned his way up the political ladder(this could only happen with a Democrat). Schooled by the Black Panthers, and his Communist mother, his agenda is to tear down the American form of government. For whatever reason, he has a fantastic grudge against America, and the American way of doing things. He has absolutely no concept of the "Black Experience" in this country, yet most Black Americans voted for him. I can understand them voting for him the first time, but NOT the second time. In my opinion, he is a racist.
    He is no racist, as a black man myself I can say that myself. I do not know how race plays into this at all. Blacks mainly voted for him because minorities are majority Democrats and he is black (at least half).
    08-23-2014 11:18 PM
    Or, or, or...maybe just maybe people who are in bad situations are just products of their environment and may need a push to make their lives better. It is one thing to say free handouts, it is another to say some people actually live and die by welfare.
    Nobody disagrees that it's the governments responsibility to help people that can't help themselves. But most of the time people like you described that not the case. I live in south ga, in the middle of a large african American community. I'm surrounded by people that have lived off the government for generations. And welfare is what keeps them from moving up. Their current situation isn't bad enough for them to be motivated to do something about their poverty. So that one side of things, but you never once addressed that the government DOES NOT have an unlimited supply of money. And when a government is over $17 trillion in debt. You liberals never want to talk about that. Y'all always turn it back to these poor victims, and how they need to be babied. You mentioned you are black, and that explains why you're so pro free handouts. The African American way of life centers on welfare, and it's not y'all's fault.
    08-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Nobody disagrees that it's the governments responsibility to help people that can't help themselves. But most of the time people like you described that not the case. I live in south ga, in the middle of a large african American community. I'm surrounded by people that have lived off the government for generations. And welfare is what keeps them from moving up. Their current situation isn't bad enough for them to be motivated to do something about their poverty. So that one side of things, but you never once addressed that the government DOES NOT have an unlimited supply of money. And when a government is over $17 trillion in debt. You liberals never want to talk about that. Y'all always turn it back to these poor victims, and how they need to be babied. You mentioned you are black, and that explains why you're so pro free handouts. The African American way of life centers on welfare, and it's not y'all's fault.
    I don't even know what to say about your last comments here. It's just unbelievable. Wow!
    A895 likes this.
    08-24-2014 08:52 AM
    I don't even know what to say about your last comments here. It's just unbelievable. Wow!
    Care to elaborate? What so unbelievable about it? If you think I'm wrong, care to show evidence that I am?
    08-24-2014 08:53 AM
    08-24-2014 09:03 AM
    He is no racist, as a black man myself I can say that myself. I do not know how race plays into this at all. Blacks mainly voted for him because minorities are majority Democrats and he is black (at least half).
    LOL! You act as if you being black makes you the judge of whether a black president is racist towards us whites. He is racist. You don't have a clue because he isn't racist towards blacks. He hasn't helped them though. Blacks make up 13% of the population, and roughly 48% of welfare recipients. That alone shows that something different needs to be done.
    08-24-2014 09:16 AM

I can't even....wow...did not know these forums were that hard right.
    08-24-2014 09:18 AM
    But let me say this: it's not just blacks that live off the government. It's a culture of entitlement. And there are whites that are in this bum culture too. I personally know a lot of respectable blacks. Skin color and race don't make a person who they are.
    08-24-2014 09:19 AM
    I can't even....wow...did not know these forums were that hard right.
    It's called common sense.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    08-24-2014 09:20 AM
    I hate to say this , but if you truly believe that, you are very naive to politics .

The man cares nothing about you, me , or this country. It was power he wanted , and power he got. Very few people these days work their way to upper political offices with good intentions. They're looking to cash in an throw some weight around.

The few that do care get ousted quick and labeled as nutjobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-24-2014 09:20 AM
    LOL! You act as if you being black makes you the judge of whether a black president is racist towards us whites. He is racist. You don't have a clue because he isn't racist towards blacks. He hasn't helped them though. Blacks make up 13% of the population, and roughly 48% of welfare recipients. That alone shows that something different needs to be done.
    Because he has not helped blacks he is racist? What kind of logic is that? Also check your facts: Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain
    08-24-2014 09:22 AM
    It's called common sense.
    That you blame African Americans current economic condition on themselves is just wrong. I hope you know that.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    08-24-2014 09:22 AM
    Because he has not helped blacks he is racist? What kind of logic is that? Also check your facts: Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain
    No. I didn't mean that. I'll elaborate later. I'm leaving for church.
    08-24-2014 09:23 AM
    That you blame African Americans current economic condition on themselves is just wrong. I hope you know that.
    I very very clearly stated its NOT their fault. It's the lefts fault.
    08-24-2014 09:24 AM
    I hate to say this , but if you truly believe that, you are very naive to politics .

The man cares nothing about you, me , or this country. It was power he wanted , and power he got. Very few people these days work their way to upper political offices with good intentions. They're looking to cash in an throw some weight around.

The few that do care get ousted quick and labeled as nutjobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And if that is the case with every politician then why do people particularly rally around Obama then in a "obama sux, and stuff" circlejerk? Seems odd. If people really care about politics, they need to be more politically active and if they have the stomach for it, run for office themselves. Change won't happen by just being online and complaining about it.
    08-24-2014 09:25 AM
950 12345 ...