Fox News : Democrat balancing act. Obama not needed for campaigning.
    10-21-2014 06:44 PM
    Can we pretend the past page didn't happen? All I saw was nonsense.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    Les74 likes this.
    10-21-2014 06:50 PM
    Go watch MSNBC. Your source of information.
    I don't own a TV and I don't have cable.
    10-21-2014 07:17 PM
    Can we pretend the past page didn't happen? All I saw was nonsense.

It was a pretty fun page.

10-21-2014 07:28 PM
    Vote Conservative... It's the only God given choice..... Salvation shall be theirs...
    Or republican. Either or.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    10-21-2014 09:44 PM
    10-22-2014 08:36 AM
    CNN Top story : Honeymooners on wheels

I fixed the link.
    Last edited by hydrogen3; 10-22-2014 at 11:13 AM.
    10-22-2014 08:38 AM
    Ah yes, the original organized crime. They care nothing about their employees, just keeping their power.
    10-22-2014 08:43 AM
    Ah yes, the original organized crime. They care nothing about their employees, just keeping their power.
    Teachers' Unions are Plagued With Scandal after scandal... What a scam...
    10-22-2014 10:51 AM
    10-22-2014 11:14 AM
    Go watch MSNBC. Your source of information.
    Oh, please. There's no longer any reliable source of information, just blatant propaganda, both from the government and the given publication's party of choice, the articles feel like they were written by dyslexic teenagers who haven't got the faintest idea on the subject, the whole gamut of American news sources became extremely shallow, unprofessional and dumbed down. You can get far higher quality journalism (taking into account their respective reporting bias) by reading Al Jazeera, for God sake. Or if you want a Western perspective, BBC and Deutche Welle in English. There's also a fair bit of propaganda there, but at least the language is better and their analysis tends to be more detailed, smarter and better written (DW more so than BBC). In the US, the quality journalism is now almost entirely in the blogosphere, unfortunately this also means you're getting far more opinions mixed with facts than real facts.

There's really not a single major US news source I have any respect left for. Well, perhaps the National Geo, at least their photos are gorgeous as ever.
    A895 likes this.
    10-22-2014 12:46 PM
    Unions definitely had their place in history, and perhaps still have. But it's like any medicine - too little and it doesn't help, too much and it becomes a poison. I feel the Unions in the US have advanced into the poison stage well before I finished middle school. They are less and less about protecting the rights of a hard working employee from a greedy exploitative corporation, and more about mafia style extortionist politics. (There have always been both sides of this, it's just that the Mafia side really shines through)
    10-22-2014 12:55 PM
    Al Jazeera, you freaking kidding me.... I do watch BBC.,
    10-22-2014 01:40 PM
    Unions definitely had their place in history, and perhaps still have. But it's like any medicine - too little and it doesn't help, too much and it becomes a poison. I feel the Unions in the US have advanced into the poison stage well before I finished middle school. They are less and less about protecting the rights of a hard working employee from a greedy exploitative corporation, and more about mafia style extortionist politics. (There have always been both sides of this, it's just that the Mafia side really shines through)
    The IAFF is the only union that is still pure...

worst president in modern times-iaff.jpg
    10-22-2014 01:41 PM
    Aren't all unions plagued with scandals?
    10-22-2014 02:49 PM
    Aren't all unions plagued with scandals?
    Ah hell.... I guess your right...
    10-22-2014 02:52 PM
    Al Jazeera, you freaking kidding me.... I do watch BBC.,
    I was referring to the journalistic quality of their printed publications. They have a definite bias, of course, so whatever they are saying needs to be adjusted for perspective. (Just like our news sources have a pronounced bias when talking about Lybia or Ukraine). But as long as you understand that, their reporting tends to be well written. Basically, don't go there looking for any praise of America, but their criticism can often offer a relatively honest new perspective, and many issues that our news sources simply ignore, as long as you keep in mind that they are out to criticize us no matter what. It's like reading a review of an iPad written from perspective of a diehard yet technically literate Android fan - you won't learn much about strong points of Apple but you may learn a thing or two about issues. Only hearing from people you agree with is emotionally rewarding but not very informative.

On a side note, I thought I had a fairly unique / uncommon screen name, but I just tried to register on a photo related website, and it's already been taken !
    Last edited by Amamba; 10-22-2014 at 03:29 PM.
    10-22-2014 03:15 PM
    Entering the no spin zone.
    10-22-2014 08:12 PM
    Entering the no FLEX zone.
    FTFY

10-22-2014 08:56 PM
    FTFY

Don't bother. This is the edges of the furthest right wing conspiracy zone. Reynolds tin foil business is off the charts here. Sometimes you have to consider who you're debating and move on.
    10-22-2014 10:31 PM
    Don't bother. This is the edges of the furthest right wing conspiracy zone. Reynolds tin foil business is off the charts here. Sometimes you have to consider who you're debating and move on.
    You don't know tin foil until you visit r/conspiracy on reddit. I feel their tin foil hat matches the drapes there.

10-23-2014 01:19 AM
    FTFY

FTFY?
    10-23-2014 08:50 AM
    You don't know tin foil until you visit r/conspiracy on reddit. I feel their tin foil hat matches the drapes there.

The only conspiracy in this thread, is your white privilege theory.. Proof after proof fact after fact has been layed out before you. Democratic candidates distancing them self's from Obama, Libertarian and Independents as well. Funny don't you think...Democrats running for office would rather attach themselves to leading Republicans than their own president..
    Last edited by hydrogen3; 10-23-2014 at 09:26 AM.
    10-23-2014 08:55 AM
    FTFY?
    Fixed That For You.

10-23-2014 09:45 AM
    The only conspiracy in this thread, is your white privilege theory.. Proof after proof fact after fact has been layed out before you. Democratic candidates distancing them self's from Obama, Libertarian and Independents as well. Funny don't you think...Democrats running for office would rather attach themselves to leading Republicans than their own president..
    Time and again, I have explained to you and even provided several links. Just because you don't agree with it, does not make it a myth.

10-23-2014 09:48 AM
950 ... 2728293031 ...