Obama has always been able to talk. It's starting to show that people are no longer enamoured by just words.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    10-20-2014 10:55 AM
    "Mitch McConnell" got chuckles then laughed and chuckled a lot more.....
    McConnell is a joke. How is your state the poster child for how the ACA IS working and how a lot of your people were able to get health insurance through it, yet you want to get rid of the ACA and keep the website that runs on it, how does that make sense? You should see the video, he looks so flustered and sounds to be frank, dumb saying he will keep the website.
    10-20-2014 01:45 PM
    McConnell is a joke. How is your state the poster child for how the ACA IS working and how a lot of your people were able to get health insurance through it, yet you want to get rid of the ACA and keep the website that runs on it, how does that make sense? You should see the video, he looks so flustered and sounds to be frank, dumb saying he will keep the website.
    My State is Democratic, The Party is rife with scandal from the highest echelons of government, down to the small corridors of town halls. Trust me I pay enough taxes to these crooks . Were another give me give me give me state... why work and pay your own way when you can get a hand out...
    10-20-2014 01:54 PM
    My State is Democratic, The Party is rife with scandal from the highest echelons of government, down to the small corridors of town halls. Trust me I pay enough taxes to these crooks . Were another give me give me give me state... why work and pay your own way when you can get a hand out...
    The Democrats and Republicans are both corrupt and filled with scandal, the Republicans are no better. And you think it is easy to get welfare? That is a long and arduous process on its own. And welfare will get cut off, if they figure out you make too much. I know it very well, my mom used to get food stamps, and there was a time I stayed in Section 8 housing. Neither one were thrown at us like a handout. I don't know why every conservative think welfare is that easy to get.

And there are some people who abuse it, but there are some like my family who managed to work hard and now we don't get any any welfare anymore. But I will admit welfare did make things easier for us, helped keep food on the table and helped us get a temporary living space.
    10-20-2014 02:28 PM
    Yeah Obamacare is such a failure Mitch McConnell is having hard time processing it:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_5980362.html

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    Look at the beginning of the scam how the web page did not work. Then these idiots fell for the scam by signing up.
    10-20-2014 02:45 PM
    This literally makes zero sense.
    I agree. That is why this is a scam.
    10-20-2014 02:46 PM
    I agree. That is why this is a scam.
    Um, no. I'm referring to your post.
    A895 likes this.
    10-20-2014 02:47 PM
    Um, no. I'm referring to your post.
    True I a do agree because him can not be president after this term is up.
    10-20-2014 02:49 PM
    The Democrats and Republicans are both corrupt and filled with scandal, the Republicans are no better. And you think it is easy to get welfare? That is a long and arduous process on its own. And welfare will get cut off, if they figure out you make too much. I know it very well, my mom used to get food stamps, and there was a time I stayed in Section 8 housing. Neither one were thrown at us like a handout. I don't know why every conservative think welfare is that easy to get.

And there are some people who abuse it, but there are some like my family who managed to work hard and now we don't get any any welfare anymore. But I will admit welfare did make things easier for us, helped keep food on the table and helped us get a temporary living space.
    Interesting, my Uncle (my mothers brother) Move's from state to state (every six months) As soon as he walks to the welfare office BAM! here come the money and food stamps and section 8 housing.....The same day.... He's done this several times over the past 4 years If I recall 6 states total.. It's to easy to get welfare...If the damn bum would get a job,,, why do that with all the hand outs!!!!! I'll be paying for the bum for the rest of his life...
    10-20-2014 03:07 PM
    Interesting, my Uncle (my mothers brother) Move's from state to state (every six months) As soon as he walks to the welfare office BAM! here come the money and food stamps and section 8 housing.....The same day.... He's done this several times over the past 4 years If I recall 6 states total.. It's to easy to get welfare...If the damn bum would get a job,,, why do that with all the hand outs!!!!! I'll be paying for the bum for the rest of his life...
    I completely agree that welfare needs a total overhaul. People like that take away from the people that would actually benefit from it. Sad.
    10-20-2014 03:09 PM
    Look at the beginning of the scam how the web page did not work. Then these idiots fell for the scam by signing up.
    Yes, a scam. Millions of people got scammed. Whatever shall they do?
    10-20-2014 03:13 PM
    Yes, a scam. Millions of people got scammed. Whatever shall they do?
    Vote Conservative... It's the only God given choice..... Salvation shall be theirs...
    10-20-2014 03:15 PM
    Sounds like he needs a reality check for every one person that abuses the system, another 3 people use it correctly. The sstem does need to figure out who abuses it and cut them off.
    10-20-2014 03:15 PM
    Sounds like he needs a reality check for every one person that abuses the system, another 3 people use it correctly. The sstem does need to figure out who abuses it and cut them off.
    Cut them all off..God Wills it!!!

Seriously... The system is rife with scandal and corruption.... Needs a cleaning from top to bottom...
    10-20-2014 03:18 PM
    Vote Conservative... It's the only God given choice..... Salvation shall be theirs...
    That sounds like a scam.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    10-20-2014 03:30 PM
    Cut them all off..God Wills it!!!

Seriously... The system is rife with scandal and corruption.... Needs a cleaning from top to bottom...
    Not all of them and I doubt god wills it.
    10-20-2014 03:31 PM
    I'm sure God does not will us to live off the fruits of others
    10-20-2014 03:35 PM
    Trust me, you're not paying that much for food stamps.
    A895 likes this.
    10-20-2014 03:44 PM
    Do you know how taxes work?

10-20-2014 04:39 PM
    Trust me, you're not paying that much for food stamps.
    No, because the last two dutz that have been in office just borrowed everything because they didn't have a clue about economics. Bush and Obama must not have taken economics in high school nor college.
    10-20-2014 04:52 PM
    Do you know how taxes work?

Taxes are not meant for welfare..Where in the Constitution does it say create a welfare state?

Charity begins at home with family,church and local resources..not me supporting a 20yer old bum in Iowa....
    10-20-2014 05:22 PM
    Taxes are not meant for welfare..Where in the Constitution does it say create a welfare state?

Charity begins at home with family,church and local resources..not me supporting a 20yer old bum in Iowa....
    Taxes are meant for whatever then federal government see fit, and not very single person on welfare is a bum, so that is where your argument fails. Instead of saying "welfare needs to go" a better thing is to say "how can we fix the welfare programs that we have?".

10-20-2014 05:46 PM
    Taxes are meant for whatever then federal government see fit, and not very single person on welfare is a bum, so that is where your argument fails. Instead of saying "welfare needs to go" a better thing is to say "how can we fix the welfare programs that we have?".

Yes. Yes. I thought Nobama promised to fix welfare!?! Another campaign promise broken, Lies after lie after lie from this President.

No..The coffers of the Federal Government are not for them to spend as thy see fit!!!! Unless of course your a Democrat OR Communist!
    10-20-2014 05:56 PM
    A Shocking, Sobering Levin Show how Nobama is collapsing an already failing Welfare State.

Hear the truth
    10-20-2014 06:00 PM

More truth

Red Diaper baby..chuckles..... Democratic King pins. CHUCKLES...
    Last edited by hydrogen3; 10-20-2014 at 06:18 PM.
    10-20-2014 06:03 PM
950 ... 2122232425 ...