worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
BHO has to have things his way, regardless of what anyone or anything (ahem: US Constitution) says. He is completely out of control with his agenda, his abuse of executive order, etc. I have been chewing on this whole immigration thing and want to pose a question.

The question is: Is this whole Central American children mass invasion thing orchestrated by BHO and his administration? He has already said that he will take it upon himself to solve the immigration issue all by himself, if necessary. What if he has set this invasion in place to force the issue? Now that the kids are here, he can (will?) use this as an opportunity to "solve" the whole mess with some sort of blanket amnesty for any/all comers? He says no, but it would NOT be the first time that he has lied to us.

And not to take this thread too far off topic, here's one for you all to read:
Medical staff warned: Keep your mouths shut about illegal immigrants or face arrest | Fox News

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
It would be interesting to have some "progressives are liberals" chime in on their points of view.....Not all liberals are progressive, and not all progressives are liberal.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Back in a small pub in Galway, my da once told me....never discuss politics with someone you're not ready to punch....and proceeded to tell my brothers to punch me dead on the mouth...which they willingly complied.

Tough lesson well learned.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Back in a small pub in Galway, my da once told me....never discuss politics with someone you're not ready to punch....and proceeded to tell my brothers to punch me dead on the mouth...which they willingly complied.

Tough lesson well learned.

Wow!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Probably the worst thing about politics is that certain scrupulous people take advantage of the fact that ideology for far too many people is more important than truth, and no matter how hard you try to get them to look at the facts/truths for themselves, they flat out refuse and cling tightly to their ideology as if it were the most precious thing on the planet. #smh

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
No room for weaklings in my family!!!! To further explain, politics are very volatile in Ireland. The separation of Northern Ireland from the Republic even if 100 years ago leads to plenty of fights.

Same in my family. My people come from Cork & Limerick. Outspoken & opinionated, to say the least! Sl?inte.:p

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Lol. Bush is most definitely the worst.

Sent From ipizzle using Tapatalk

That's subjective based on you're political views. It's a fact that Obama doesn't understand economics, and there is little that he does understand. Give me one good thing he's done, and I'll give you 10 bad things he's done. NOW, I don't think bush was a good president either, he understood what he was doing. Therefore it's subjective based on you're political views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
That's subjective based on you're political views. It's a fact that Obama doesn't understand economics, and there is little that he does understand. Give me one good thing he's done, and I'll give you 10 bad things he's done. NOW, I don't think bush was a good president either, he understood what he was doing. Therefore it's subjective based on you're political views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something that benefited me? Made it easier for small business owners (minority) to obtain loans. I'm not a democrat/or republican. Just calling a spade a spade. Bush was trash. He destroyed the economy, led us into two pointless wars...all presidents have pros and cons, however I would be hard pressed to find a president that's worst than bush (disclaimer I'm still in my twenties).

Sent From ipizzle using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox