I'm sick of people working hard and getting nowhere and they are a minority.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    That doesn't happen that often. Look at the government.
    10-18-2014 01:17 PM
    There wouldn't have been any slavery if the White people hadn't bought the blacks. You can't have slavery if nothing is being bought and used.

Which wouldn't have happened if Africans weren't selling blacks. You can't buy what's not for sale.
    10-18-2014 01:17 PM
    That doesn't happen that often. Look at the government.
    Actually it happens a lot. Take your blinders off.

10-18-2014 01:19 PM
    Which wouldn't have happened if Africans weren't selling blacks. You can't buy what's not for sale.
    The buyer is just as at fault as the seller. In a drug bust you don't just arrest the seller, you arrest the buyer too.

10-18-2014 01:19 PM
    You can't learn the truth by reading the MSNBC and CNN funnies.
    10-18-2014 01:20 PM
    The buyer is just as at fault as the seller. In a drug bust you don't just arrest the seller, you arrest the buyer too.

The seller is at fault here. Stop trying to blame the white man because of who sold the blacks.
    10-18-2014 01:21 PM
    Or by listening to sharpton and jackson
    10-18-2014 01:22 PM
    I'm sick of people working hard and getting nowhere and they are a minority.

Look at the Indians. Chinese. Pakistanis. I could go on and on and on. Are they not a minority ? And they often start their life here with very little money and no language, less than what most poor blacks have.

Or look at the poor whites who are working hard and getting nowhere. Or are you saying this problem only exists in the black community ? From what I've seen, there are millions of poor white working class Americans. At least as many as the poor blacks, if not more.

You seem to be blaming all of the present problems that many black people have on whites, rather than put the blame where it belongs - poverty and mentality.

By the way, it has been my personal experience that the older generation of black people, those who grew up when the white racism was still alive and well, is also the generation that has more achievers and doers. The generations that had welfare, affirmative action, Al and Jesse, drugs and gangstas and "blame the Man" mentality, are the ones going down the drain. Can't get education if you didn't study in school. Can't get a well paying job without a good education anymore. Can't work without getting on well with others of different colors and backgrounds. My kids hear all kind of racist and offensive things from the black kids in their school; a white kid would get severely reprimanded or expelled for most of these.

I don't have any hope of persuading you to change your point of view; it's a natural selection process, the economy will be getting progressively harder to be successful in, the groups that don't adapt to the changing world will pay the price, refusing to admit your problems by blaming them on someone else is the biggest problem.
    Last edited by Amamba; 10-18-2014 at 01:35 PM.
    10-18-2014 01:24 PM
    What the hell does slavery have to do with anything today?? That was like 150 years ago! If you blame the African American problems on that, you need to get a grip and move on. That's like us whites saying that we have a right to be no life's because England treated us almost like slaves 300 years ago.
    10-18-2014 01:25 PM
    The seller is at fault here. Stop trying to blame the white man because of who sold the blacks.
    Your logic is flawed. The buyer is at fault too. You can't have a trade system with no one buying. I am not going around trying to blame people but you are completely taking the blame off of the white men to the Africans when they are at fault too.

10-18-2014 01:26 PM
    Stop repeating yourself. I don't read either. You can't learn truth just by reading Fox news and watching Fox and Friends.

10-18-2014 01:27 PM
    Or by listening to sharpton and jackson
    Who listens to those two loud mouths? I don't like either.

10-18-2014 01:27 PM
    poverty and mentality.
    Finally we got there! And where do you think this mentality and poverty came from?

10-18-2014 01:29 PM
    What the hell does slavery have to do with anything today?? That was like 150 years ago! If you blame the African American problems on that, you need to get a grip and move on. That's like us whites saying that we have a right to be no life's because England treated us almost like slaves 300 years ago.
    You obviously aren't reading the whole thread.

10-18-2014 01:29 PM
    You obviously aren't reading the whole thread.

Admittedly, no. I don't really give a rip. Just felt like ranting lol.
    10-18-2014 01:30 PM
    Stop repeating yourself. I don't read either. You can't learn truth just by reading Fox news and watching Fox and Friends.

Lol fool. I watch CNN for chuckles. Soledad O'brin is a joke the Reverend reminded me of the rev run renovation on HGTV. Ridiculous.

Free you mind.
    10-18-2014 01:32 PM
    Look at the Indians. Chinese. Pakistanis. I could go on and on and on. Are they not a minority ? And they often start their life here with very little money and no language, less than what most poor blacks have.

Or look at the poor whites who are working hard and getting nowhere. Or are you saying this problem only exists in the black community ? From what I've seen, there are millions of poor white working class Americans. At least as many as the poor blacks, if not more.

You seem to be blaming all of the present problems that many black people have on whites, rather than put the blame where it belongs - poverty and mentality.
    I couldn't have said it better myself.
    They blame their problems on the white man and slavery. Let's see where they'd be if slavery never happened and they stayed in Africa.
    Your logic is flawed. The buyer is at fault too. You can't have a trade system with no one buying. I am not going around trying to blame people but you are completely taking the blame off of the white men to the Africans when they are at fault too.

There wouldn't have been slaves to by if Africans weren't selling them. Why do you fail to see this?
    Who listens to those two loud mouths? I don't like either.

A black who says this is either lying or deaf. They speak for all blacks, just ask them #sarcasm
    10-18-2014 01:33 PM
    Finally we got there! And where do you think this mentality and poverty came from?

From the democrats, independents, libertarian, liberals and communist
    10-18-2014 01:35 PM
    You're not joking.
    10-18-2014 01:37 PM
    Admittedly, no. I don't really give a rip. Just felt like ranting lol.
    Lol

10-18-2014 01:46 PM
    Lol fool. I watch CNN for chuckles. Soledad O'brin is a joke the Reverend reminded me of the rev run renovation on HGTV. Ridiculous.

Free you mind.
    I have no clue who is on CNN, I don't watch them.

10-18-2014 01:47 PM
    Nope.

10-18-2014 01:54 PM
    I'm at a nearby park with my youngest son, and while taking a breather, I opted to check the forums for a moment and saw the thread pertaining to "Uncle Tom". I'm going to be somewhat blunt. Over my 51 years, I have been called everything under the sun at one point or another, but primarily, I've been called honest, polite, blunt and professional. I don't care about skin color and I don't vote based on skin color. I've been around the world and have been with women from around the world. Yes, I was a nice "bad boy"......Anyway, I've also been called an Uncle Tom because of my political stance. I'm not one of those people who will cast a vote for a particular candidate because he or she asks me to or expects me to based on skin color. I find that to be disrespectful to the people before me who simply wanted the opportunity to vote. I ask questions, I do "real" homework and then make an "informed" decision on who I think would serve "Americans" best. My parents raised me to be GOD fearing, educated, hard working, independent and to think for myself. They repeatedly emphasized education and hard work, and I find that the values and message emphasized by conservatives correlate best with those of my upbringing. If that makes me an "Uncle Tom" then I'll gladly wear that label. I don't care how anyone else votes or what they think of my political beliefs. I am a 51 year old free thinker and I won't follow the crowd unless I agree with the crowd. Period. Anyway, that's my 2.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 10-18-2014 at 04:53 PM.
    taz323 likes this.
    10-18-2014 03:36 PM
    Nope.

Yes. With out a doubt.
    10-18-2014 05:20 PM
    David Webb is on now patriot channel 125. Speaking truth.
    10-18-2014 07:31 PM
950 ... 1617181920 ...