Please read! Fukushima Nuclear Plant

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
The water should be cleaned. The money for cleaning up the water should come from politicians' paychecks.

But its not getting cleaned and never would politicians use their own money for something like that. I do agree with you though. You should Google chem trails. That's another crazy thing to know.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Japan is causing significant harm, affecting newborn Human babies in California, Pacific Ocean sea life, and even inland wild life. Radiation is causing massive die-offs of sea life as well as mammals, birds and reptiles inland. High percentages of inland animals that are not already dead are losing their fur, bleeding from lesions all over their bodies and failing to reproduce. Radiation contamination of sea food is already confirmed and contamination of the inland food supply is now taking place as rain carries radiation from the Pacific ocean to inland farms.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Japan is causing significant harm, affecting newborn Human babies in California, Pacific Ocean sea life, and even inland wild life. Radiation is causing massive die-offs of sea life as well as mammals, birds and reptiles inland. High percentages of inland animals that are not already dead are losing their fur, bleeding from lesions all over their bodies and failing to reproduce. Radiation contamination of sea food is already confirmed and contamination of the inland food supply is now taking place as rain carries radiation from the Pacific ocean to inland farms.

I'm not so sure I believe many of the stories that have been attributed to this radiation threat though...for instance, check out this study about acidification of the ocean, and the effects it can have on wildlife (many of which are very similar to the things being reported in these radiation articles)...

BBC News - Emissions of CO2 driving rapid oceans 'acid trip'

...I have no doubt that there are so many negative things happening as a result of that nuclear incident in Japan, but I also think that many of the other issues that existed long before that even happened are being lumped into that same incident, and are being generically mis-categorized (which could be even more harmful to the animals being examined because they are not looking for the right issues at hand).

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The levels of cesium 137 off the coast of Japan we're among the worlds lowest. about 2 becquerels per cubic meter. ( 1 becquerels = 1 radioactive decay event per second. Now. The levels of cesium 137 are 10,000 to 100,000 greater than Chernobyl.

Cesium 137 has a half life of 30 years and once in the body, attacks the muscle tissue.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The levels of cesium 137 off the coast of Japan we're among the worlds lowest. about 2 becquerels per cubic meter. ( 1 becquerels = 1 radioactive decay event per second. Now. The levels of cesium 137 are 10,000 to 100,000 greater than Chernobyl.

Cesium 137 has a half life of 30 years and once in the body, attacks the muscle tissue.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

And that very well may be true, but so is the report I posted above about ocean acidity causing these issues rather than radiation in many cases.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2