pokemon trainer club

currivanliana

Aug 9, 2017
Visit site
i just made a new pokemon trainer club account with a new gmail account. am i able to use this to log in to pokemon go? i'm asking because i'm trying to sign in and i keep getting a message saying 'unable to authenticate. please try again.' what's going on? the email AND trainer club account are very new. am i doing something wrong?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
i just made a new pokemon trainer club account with a new gmail account. am i able to use this to log in to pokemon go? i'm asking because i'm trying to sign in and i keep getting a message saying 'unable to authenticate. please try again.' what's going on? the email AND trainer club account are very new. am i doing something wrong?

I don't really know enough about Trainer Club to help there unfortunately. It could be that it hasn't fully activated yet. I personally just use my Gmail for Pokémon Go. I'll look into it and see if there are common issues with Trainer Club logins, in the meantime all I can say is to verify the account is active and you have the right password.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
This is from Niantic's website,

"You may receive the “failed to log in” or “unable to authenticate” error message if our servers are experiencing a temporary issue.

If the issue persists, you may close and reopen the Pokémon GO app:

Android: Touch Settings > Apps > Pokémon GO > Force Stop
iOS: Double-click the Home button to see your most recently used apps, find the Pokémon GO app, and then swipe up to close the app."

B_Ross

Jul 31, 2018
Visit site
How pokemon go logins work is you make your account to begin with say email or in your case the trainer club. Once you've already logged into your account for the first time and any time afterwards you can go to the settings and link other accounts you own such as a facebook account or gmail account to that pokemon trainer club account so that the following time you want to log in rather than typing in the username and password. You simply need to click log in through facebook and use the facebook account you linked to your pokemon go account! Hope I was able to help!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR