Are you still playing Pokemon Go?

rhyan lumilay

Sep 28, 2017
Visit site
Yup! Still playing but I slowed down since I'm just playing for the daily bonus and if I went to a new place I always check if there's a Pokemon around.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I originally installed Pokemon Go in early May. I opened it that same day but didn't know what the heck I was doing, so I backed out of it. However, I decided to give it a go again in early July and my boyfriend showed me how to play. I've been hooked ever since. So, yes, I'm still playing! I play every day and really love it.

MrJustastic

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I still play, but I'm curious as to how that will continue with the impending release (I don't know when) of the Harry Potter version of this game. I'll obviously need to play that, but could I just abandon PoGO and the neighbourhood relationships I've created playing it?..

Anyone else in this turmoil?

JonathanRiddle

Jan 29, 2018
Visit site
No, I have shifted to so many new games. Pokemon Go was fun initially, but then the game tried to bore me. Just because I like Pokemon games, I haven't left this game entirely. But now I play Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. For this I use my Nintendo switch which is equipped with resources from the original site. I am now pretty much excited for new games to be released in 2018.

B_Ross

Jul 31, 2018
Visit site
I took a long break from pokemon go near the end of 2016 after I'd felt I had done all I could at the time due to the fact that only Gen 1 had been released. Now that it's been well over a year I've returned to this fantastic app with two new generations released and legendaries being released every month I'm happy to say there is always something new to do with this app. I enjoy it for the fact that it's an excuse to get outdoors and participate in the community, as it connects me with those nearby during raids and events etc. Glad to say Pokemon Go has opened the door to many new social connections!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711