Pokémon go on Apple Watch

Brittany698

Dec 29, 2016
Visit site
Both my phone and Apple Watch are up to date but it does not show Pokémon go on my Apple Watch which it should have automatically downloaded it. I tried troubleshooting it back to the source and as far back as I could go was Pokémon Go does not show up in the health part in my setting on iPhone. How do I allow it to do this? Thank you, hope someone can help who might have had same problems!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Go to the Apple Watch settings and make sure the Pokemon Go app is showing as installed. If it is not, install it. If it is then remove it and reinstall it.

As for health settings, open the Health app the select sources see if Pokemon Go is listed.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I am Apples biggest fanboy, but the PoGO watch app leaves a lot to be desired. I have tried to use it on 3 separate occasions on a 3+ mile walk. It disconnected for no reason in the middle of 2 of them loosing all the workout info, and one was successful till the end. The one that stayed connected left me with 10% battery after 2 hours. I have an original watch, so maybe the latest offering would be better, but I've stopped trying to use the app on my watch.
It only alerts you of Pokemon nearby and spinning a stop is kind of tedious.
Is anyone having a better experience?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73