I fount this in a 10k egg!

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Since yesterday I have collected 3 10k eggs. The first two have hatched to Magby. Here's one of them. While this one has good iv's the other has great iv's, there is no reason to evolve either of them as I have several Magmar's and are not really great in the gym. in any case, it's a new addition in the pokedex!

Attachments

• IMG_0618.PNG
    IMG_0618.PNG
    564.9 KB · Views: 12

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Yip, i read earlier today that a couple new Pokemon were realised, but you could only catch them in eggs. Brings new life to the game. Bringing back some excitement! :D

janeybquick

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Hi Ron7624, I also got Magby from 10k egg..
Think I have hatched about 20 eggs and got nothing other than Magby- happy I got it.
What level are you on pls if you don't mind me asking ?
Thanks
I'm level 30 ..

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi Ron7624, I also got Magby from 10k egg..
Think I have hatched about 20 eggs and got nothing other than Magby- happy I got it.
What level are you on pls if you don't mind me asking ?
Thanks
I'm level 30 ..

I'm at level 33 - and do spend too much money on incubators. With a full dex, my main goal is to acquire (and use) stardust. Leveling up costs a lot of stardust, so I'm not grinding any more. I only catch Pokemon that will turn into a good fighter for gym use.
After a heart attack in Jan of this year, I started a fitness thing and walk 3 to 4 miles per day. With PoGO of course, so all that walking goes toward hatching. I feel great and haven't been this fit in years!
EDIT: Since posting the original, I have hatched all 7 babies. Really fun seeing a new addition to the dex animation again!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro