Show us your 7-day streak loot!

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Tomorrow will be my 7-day streak since the streak thing was introduced. I?m looking forward to the loot from the Pok?Stop and the hopefully significant amount of Stardust and XP from the first Pok?mon catch of the day.

I will update this post to reflect what I get tomorrow.

It looks like it should be impressive, judging by what I?m seeing on The Silph Road.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully those who enjoy playing Pok?mon Go as much as you do will reply soon.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Lost interest in it. Speed limits for collecting pokestops killed it for me.

Not that I drive and play but me and my wife play and she will collect pokestops when I drive. There's not a lot of stops around me and I sure as hell am not going to pay to go to The city center to pay for parking to walk around for Pok?mon. Or pay to take bus to go play Pok?mon.

I could walk to the city center but would take about 30 mins to walk there and 30 mins to walk back. Just don't have that kind of time to waste on a game.

It's one of those "time to kill when I'm bored" type of games.

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Lost interest in it. Speed limits for collecting pokestops killed it for me.

Not that I drive and play but me and my wife play and she will collect pokestops when I drive. There's not a lot of stops around me and I sure as hell am not going to pay to go to The city center to pay for parking to walk around for Pok?mon. Or pay to take bus to go play Pok?mon.

I could walk to the city center but would take about 30 mins to walk there and 30 mins to walk back. Just don't have that kind of time to waste on a game.

It's one of those "time to kill when I'm bored" type of games.

Not that this is any kind of guarantee any change will actually happen (obviously), but I figure it cannot hurt to take a minute and sign this petition asking Niantic to "Remove speed limit ban on Pokestops in Pokemon Go!" The petition has over 2.6K signatures so far.

https://www.change.org/p/niantic-re...kemon-go-f6137a91-6fb7-4775-bdde-6d4cc70df1f2

I'm assuming the company is happy with the cash it's raking in from the game and will hopefully try to keep its customers happy in order to continue that nice influx of cash.

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Here are screenshots of my seven-day streak Pok?Stop loot (you’re getting the “bubble view” because a “list view” with the items listed by name wouldn’t have made much sense since the list was so long that it scrolled upwards and the entire list wasn’t visible on one screen). Below that is a screeenshot of my seven-day streak First Catch of the Day—plenty of XP for catching a single Pok?mon.

It’s all very nice, but the prerequisite that one has to play every single day for seven days straight is a bit steep. I guess it’s better than nothing.

IMG_3794.jpg

IMG_3796.jpg

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Not that this is any kind of guarantee any change will actually happen (obviously), but I figure it cannot hurt to take a minute and sign this petition asking Niantic to "Remove speed limit ban on Pokestops in Pokemon Go!" The petition has over 2.6K signatures so far.

https://www.change.org/p/niantic-re...kemon-go-f6137a91-6fb7-4775-bdde-6d4cc70df1f2

I'm assuming the company is happy with the cash it's raking in from the game and will hopefully try to keep its customers happy in order to continue that nice influx of cash.

Doesn't hurt to sign but my last trip, shuttle from the airport to car rental, I can get 3-4 stops. But I didn't bother last week on the airport to car rental or car rental back to the airport. Was playing a different game. Was just recently a passenger in a car and I usually have it open to catch stops. Not really get into it. But I didn't even bother this weekend. At the field, there were two stops next to each other and I only know because I opened it before I left. Didn't bother playing.

Limits like that makes me not want to play. There's a few gyms near me that I know I can park briefly without question and take over but I didn't even bother. Those gyms are usually level 2-4. Maybe 5. Always gets taken over so it's easy to beat. I didn't waste my time to do that either.

Just lost interest in it. Even if they have gen 2, pokemons, I'm still not interested.

oddysseey

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
It's funny, I used to see kids running around all day playing Pok?mon Go, now it's once every week or so I see someone playing it.
My girlfriend and I still enjoy it, though. Albeit, the streak-loot hasn't been worth it for me so far...

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I did not take a screenshot of my seventh day loot, but there was a lot of it. I then went to my journal to see what all I received and it was not recorded there! I was very surprised.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2