Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    Hi there, I logged out of the game because I thought it would help with an issue I was having, but when I went to login again I realized I forgot my email that I used. Is there anyway to find out which email is linked to my account? I created a gmail just for the game but I completely forgot it. I've tried using googles services to find it via my phone or email but I apparently didn't use any of those for a recovery option.

I've also tried finding support through the niantic website but have no such luck so far. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Tags: ringtone downloads, classical ringtones
    Last edited by adamjackson; 10-28-2016 at 02:08 AM.
    10-27-2016 04:38 AM
    Hi there, I logged out of the game because I thought it would help with an issue I was having, but when I went to login again I realized I forgot my email that I used. Is there anyway to find out which email is linked to my account? I created a gmail just for the game but I completely forgot it. I've tried using googles services to find it via my phone or email but I apparently didn't use any of those for a recovery option.

I've also tried finding support through the niantic website but have no such luck so far. Anyone have any suggestions?
    What exactly did you forget? The username, the password, or both?
    10-27-2016 02:45 PM
    All the Gmail email accounts I created are listed in Settings > Mail on the phone. Maybe it's there.
    10-27-2016 03:24 PM
    Open safari and go to https://accounts.google.com/accountchooser it might be listed there
    11-04-2016 08:37 AM