How to play Pok?mon Go without being disturbed?

adamjackson

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
Hello everybody, because I have fired, I'm so bored.I tried to do everything but I couldn't forget it.
Some people said if we played some games, we could feel better. Pokemon Go is the perfect choice for games.
I played by the rules, not cheat ip… I walked and ride a bike around my hometown.
Whenever I'm ready to catch Pok?mon, I usually have some troubles with my central phone. I got loads of spam - junk mail. It makes me feel so mad.
Sometimes, I want to throw away my sim but I can't do it. Because I used it for a long time, it is very important for me. I wrote my number phone on some my applications. That's reason why I need to hold it.

My information device: samsung galaxy s5 black.
I joined in the forum to need some your help. How can it to solve? If someone knows how to do it, can you help me, please?
Examples : update version, root device or application “ autoresponder incoming calls and incoming messages,....

THANK YOU SO MUCH .
Have a nice day!

Tags: ringtone downloads for mobile, tai nhac chuong remix, free message ringtones

Last edited:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello everybody, because I have fired, I'm so bored.I tried to do everything but I couldn't forget it.
Some people said if we played some games, we could feel better. Pokemon Go is the perfect choice for games.
I played by the rules, not cheat ip? I walked and ride a bike around my hometown.
Whenever I'm ready to catch Pok?mon, I usually have some troubles with my central phone. I got loads of spam - junk mail. It makes me feel so mad.
Sometimes, I want to throw away my sim but I can't do it. Because I used it for a long time, it is very important for me. I wrote my number phone on some my applications. That's reason why I need to hold it.

My information device: samsung galaxy s5 black.
I joined in the forum to need some your help. How can it to solve? If someone knows how to do it, can you help me, please?
Examples : update version, root device or application ? autoresponder incoming calls and incoming messages,....

THANK YOU SO MUCH .
Have a nice day!

Welcome to iMore! We are an Apple-centric community but have some Android users on the forum. I'm sure you'll eventually get some helpful replies. That being said, you'll probably find better help by posting your question on our Android sibling site, www.androidcentral.com. The great news is that the account you created for iMore transfers over so you won't have to create a separate account on the other site.

I might also recommend posting what device you're using and what version of Android, both here and on Android Central.

Good luck!